Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Joementum posted:

didn't see a whole lot of painting at the puff pass and paint party :thunk:

seems highly unconstitutional if you ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I said the dumbest possible thing the right could do right now is box themselves out of supporting the last remaining bipartisan issue in the US, but drat if they didn't prove me wrong and go and launch a campaign against it more vocal than the quiet work Sessions is doing behind the scenes

Every response against that tweet has been, "I'm in favor of smaller government except I want it to prevent you smoking weed even if it costs trillions of dollars. Also God's Light is the only way and Jesus loves child fuckers, who are the most qualified people to lead, and if you aren't a Republican you can't be a Christian"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phi230 posted:

You say that like a good thing but con law professors are neolib wonks

does the preamble to the constitution hold legal standing?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
finally im home...im gonna get fkn komatose and hopefully pass out face down in the shower

im never drinking again

Agrajag posted:

someone name a new strain "big weed" tia

big bud is a real strain, swim grew some last spring

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the pic is much better without barron cropped out

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Agrajag posted:

2018 is going to out 2017, 2017

gently caress you 2016

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

NJ legalization coming down the pipe too :getin:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Epic High Five posted:

I said the dumbest possible thing the right could do right now is box themselves out of supporting the last remaining bipartisan issue in the US, but drat if they didn't prove me wrong and go and launch a campaign against it more vocal than the quiet work Sessions is doing behind the scenes

Every response against that tweet has been, "I'm in favor of smaller government except I want it to prevent you smoking weed even if it costs trillions of dollars. Also God's Light is the only way and Jesus loves child fuckers, who are the most qualified people to lead, and if you aren't a Republican you can't be a Christian"

its so easy to call em on their poo poo now.

just throw roy moore and trump in their face and youve won any argument on "morality"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GobiasIndustries posted:

yeah but he was shooting heroin to save ARE COUNTRY :911:

but what if like they legalize it everywhere and we can have those dudes who swear they play counterstrike better when they're high be the dudes flying our remote control murderplanes for ARE COUNTRY

what about that

legalize it and we can have navy seals swim fast like that pothead olympian

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mariana Horchata posted:

finally im home...im gonna get fkn komatose and hopefully pass out face down in the shower

im never drinking again

so there isnt one named big weed yet is what your telling me

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Weed is pretty great and significantly better than alcohol, but I'll never understand how people can base their entire lives and personality around it

Now that I've put that out there, let me start winding up on my hours long explanations about the nuances of the Godzilla universe and how it relates to various metaphors

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

quadruple cuck posted:

lol farmington hills

I'm ten miles from there :(

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agrajag posted:

just throw roy moore and trump in their face and youve won any argument on "morality"

ah yes, throwing a gotcha in an argument, the classic way to accomplish things in the real world

just scream "gotcha!" enough and we'll end racism, sexism, poverty, and country-western music

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Joementum posted:

everything about this photo grosses me out and fills me with rage

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

im never drinking again

this weed in particular seems intent on killing me like in the happening :ohdear:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Joementum posted:

lol barron is emo because he knows once his balls drop hes gonna turn into slavic eric trump overnight

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Addamere posted:

ah yes, throwing a gotcha in an argument, the classic way to accomplish things in the real world

just scream "gotcha!" enough and we'll end racism, sexism, poverty, and country-western music

would you like to super size your fries?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lawman 0 posted:

goddammit when

i want to buy edibles

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
murphy give me the weed

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agrajag posted:

everything about this photo grosses me out and fills me with rage

why is that smartly-dressed child being forced to pose ... not really 'with' inasmuch as 'in proximity to' trump?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agrajag posted:

My buddy's parents are single issue abortion voters, but they're also not technically evangelicals because they're not churchgoers, and they said that the Republican's embrace of Moore despite admitting they believed he was a child molester disgusted them and they'd never support it

When the party is starting to lose fringes of their already fringe fanatical support base, there's trouble on the horizon. I don't think they'd vote for Jones, but the GOP doesn't have the popular support to afford any of their base staying home in disgust, as we saw in AL

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

that kid is tall as hell

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Agrajag posted:

would you like to super size your fries?

i would like someone to link that image of Antifa Lockhart

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Addamere posted:

this weed in particular seems intent on killing me like in the happening :ohdear:

do not worry as sadly that grow was aborted and thrown in a dumpster

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lawman 0 posted:

NJ people could really use some weed.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Addamere posted:

does the preamble to the constitution hold legal standing?

I'm not sure if this was a serious question but here's a serious answer, no.

Neither does the entirety of the Declaration of Independence.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

anime was right posted:

murphy give me the weed

give me some of that big weed

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

My buddy's parents are single issue abortion voters, but they're also not technically evangelicals because they're not churchgoers, and they said that the Republican's embrace of Moore despite admitting they believed he was a child molester disgusted them and they'd never support it

When the party is starting to lose fringes of their already fringe fanatical support base, there's trouble on the horizon. I don't think they'd vote for Jones, but the GOP doesn't have the popular support to afford any of their base staying home in disgust, as we saw in AL

can you explain the mental gymnastics of inaction not equaling an action

cos like if you think X is terrible and should not get into office and as a result you stay home instead of voting for Y and X ends up winning how are you not complicit

i mean personal complicity would only arise if it came down to a single vote since complicity is diffused among all voters, but i hope you see what i mean

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Weed is pretty great and significantly better than alcohol, but I'll never understand how people can base their entire lives and personality around it

Now that I've put that out there, let me start winding up on my hours long explanations about the nuances of the Godzilla universe and how it relates to various metaphors

How dare u impugn the honor of booze

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i hope u all get ur legal :420:

it really really takes the edge off post escalator life and certainly beats the hell out of slowly drinking urself 2 deth

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Addamere posted:

The Republican base relies on being unchallenged in their supposed majority position. Gotchas are actually a decent way to challenge them. One of the only reasons why civil rights has even gotten as far as it has is that people who though they were "the majority" were mocked and derided for decades to the point where they aren't able to organize.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

etalian posted:

NJ people could really use some weed.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

do not worry as sadly that grow was aborted and thrown in a dumpster

oh so now i gotta worry about zombie weed thanks fam u really helped calm my nerves there NOT!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

I've made a little list
... the TV blonde who goes sig heil and shoves it in your face ...

.. not one of them we'd miss
.. not one of them we'd miss

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's going to be really challenging to De-Trumpify America after his reign is over.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mariana Horchata posted:

i hope u all get ur legal :420:

it really really takes the edge off post escalator life and certainly beats the hell out of slowly drinking urself 2 deth

q: what happens when instead of religion being the opium of the masses opiates become the opium of the masses

a: TRUMP!! (((*click*)))

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Agrajag posted:

hey guys he doesnt care what people do except when he does

https://twitter.com/bluewaterda/status/947732564223184896

someone call the feds! a federal crime has been committed!

https://twitter.com/bluewaterda/status/947760829486780416

May the first North Korean nukes that land in the US go to Oakland and Macomb counties.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
id understand an argument based on morality if youre talking about buying and using drugs that come from cartels and poo poo but if youre basing your morality argument on "partaking" or whatever on the tv just lmao

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

cargo cult posted:

Im gonna run 60 miles a week and squat bench dead lift a total of 800lbs per day four times a week

wtf nerd that's a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
also pro-tip: if u live in a state with medical marijuana but no legalization chances are good u can get into mmj events that require a card to enter by printing out a forgery of the temporary letter u get before ur card arrives

• Locked thread