Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Maybe Derek can win visitation rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
star citizen : do not feed the derek.

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Internet Warlord drawing up battle lines on the first / second day of the year.

This year is definitely looking solid for Star Citizen.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
Star Citizen Bristol chart status: upgraded

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

That's him, in the twitter feed.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

CrazyTolradi posted:

Montoya has all the charisma of a dead fish left in the sun for a week.

e - paaaarp

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Unleash the dockets of war

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Galarox posted:

e - paaaarp

What a happy fish, so jolly and full of mirth

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

How do I pan seer a parp

e; delete misquotes or sued

Dusty Lens fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jan 2, 2018

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

You forgot to switch accounts dummy

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Dusty Lens posted:

Holy poo poo you guys I'm reading the details of the case that haven't been made public yet and they are so much worse than anyone could ever have anticipated.

These idiot morons off their meds have no idea how hosed they are.
Will Montoya lose custody of his JPEGs?

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Thoatse posted:

You forgot to switch accounts dummy derek

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
lol

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

:same:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
OSC alt confirmed.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Love... Pledge?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Love... Pledge?

You better change that to pictures of children being murdered or something before you get banned

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

Dusty Lens posted:

Maybe Derek can win visitation rights.

Please don't doxx the kine.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Dusty Lens posted:

You better change that to pictures of children being murdered or something before you get banned

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Chris roberts lmao

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

I'm playing catch up yet again, but with a hangover that the gods themselves would not recover from.

So, from my point of view, some random unknown guy who may or may not have once played a video game gets "swatted", or as I like to call it, "third party organised suicide by angry cop".

Pretty sure lack of exersise or poor eating habits, smoking, drink driving, drug abuse, drinking all the blue liquid from the special containers under the sink etc probably killed more people that day but still, I digress.

Montoya, having once seen a star citizen go mad one day with stupid and post a weird death threat after increasingly nasty twitter posts, puts two and two together and comes up with 'apples'. So now because some random guy dies from being shot by police, Montoya is now fearful that DS will arrange a similar fate for him, even though I'm 100% sure imho, DS has never had anyone killed in any way shape or form ever. It would probably be in the news or something if he had.

My conclusions:
So, now, Montoya, after screaming like a loving spoilt brat about what a mean man DS is, has now convinced himself that his life is in danger because he's got severe self made anxiety.

Or alternatively, Montoya is just a screamingly stupid drama queen who's disgustingly riding the publicity surrounding the unfortunate demise of a fellow human being by trying to convince everyone who'll listen that DS is a swatter and should be silenced from the internet and be thrown in jail because of a space game that still doesn't exist yet.

Final word:
Montoya, dry your eyes and grow up.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/V9a5qFX.gifv

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Or he's just playing along and doing the twitter version of the QCS crew.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

Sabreseven posted:

Final word:
Montoya, show us your balls

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Cool thing is the dude delivering your court papers will be in a bunny suit.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Montoya who looks like a ball but got no balls
Croberts who looks like a thumb but is indeed a man-thumb
Ben Lesnick, Developer and master of spaceships

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Jobbo_Fett posted:

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

I'm not related to this at all ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

big nipples big life posted:

This is the version I hope is correct because it makes this whole thing significantly less stupefying.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Colostomy Bag posted:

Cool thing is the dude delivering your court papers will be in a bunny suit.

Not that sort of courting!

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

big nipples big life posted:

:same:

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Crobblers has them, in his purse.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Thoatse posted:

Bulls commonly swim 2-700 miles up-river to breed in fresh water and sometimes get caught in landlocked lakes and poo poo. Farthest from the ocean one was found was 2500 miles up the Amazon and in America as far up the Mississippi as Illinois.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/07/0719_050719_bullsharks_2.html

Caught this guy swimming upstream just the other day. I like my fish with some steak on it too.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Jobbo_Fett posted:

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

YES! I mean No! I mean... um

Ben Lesnick Developer

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

The Titanic posted:

Caught this guy swimming upstream just the other day. I like my fish with some steak on it too.

:laffo: :lol: :)

ps: I thought Buffalo (along with mammoth) were off the menu? Be consistent Titanic!

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

SelenicMartian posted:

That's Chris's director's commentary over the vertical slice.

Holy poo poo The scene at the hangar when the prisoners arrive.

Chris: 'And here we just...' ALL PEOPLE ON DECK DESPAWN AND SPAWN IN DIFFERENT PLACES '...we know what's happening, so...uhh'

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

hot balls man no homo posted:

You're mad and you need to be mad at someone but it can't be CIG and it can't be yourself. So you attack the easiest, most obvious target. Bad luck, that target is a litigious Internet warlord. Now he has to explain to his kids why Christmas is canceled this year because he has to pay the Derek taxxe.

I wish I knew why people bang their heads against the Derek wall. They know what’s going to happen because Derek has done it to many people who have went toe to toe with him.

I guess they feel they will somehow be the Chosen One? The one who owns Derek so hard that he goes in a corner and cries? Because this has happened... never?

Well, good luck to the newest candidate to try to show up Derek at his own game. He’ll probably need all the luck he can get. Though I imagine if they get served actual court papers I have a feeling they get super cooperative, especially since winning an argument on the Internet, especially over a ducking video game, probably gets really stupid sounding at that point.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:kimchi:

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Just for fun.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Sabreseven posted:

Just for fun.

:gold:

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

I wonder if in our haste we have each of us forgotten to stay frosty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheAgent posted:

the stupidity of these people continues to surprise me

(says the man with bad burn blisters from trying to remove a hot baking sheet from the oven with his bare hand)

looks like love pledge is delayed another 2 weeks

At least your wrists are ok!

Though seriously I hope you aren’t badly hurt. :ohdear: