Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

soma was added to the list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Will post my full list tomorrow night, because I'm too weak to watch all the good 2017 anime in 2017.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

My hipster vote for zaregoto stays!

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
1. ACCA
2. Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond
3. The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star
4. Natsume's Book of Friends Season 6
5. Land of the Lustruous

I actually haven't seen Night is Short, Walk On Girl yet, and I suspect it would take my #1 spot, but it's not a series anyways.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

littleorv posted:

Wonder how long it'll take before people watch it like they did Katanagatari

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Allarion posted:

Wonder how long it'll take before people watch it like they did Katanagatari

From this we can deduce that Vostok won't watch it.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
1. My Hero Academia Season 2
2. Konosuba 2
3. Gamers!
4. New Game!!
5. Saga of Tanya the Evil

Honorable mention:
Dragon ball super: The latest arc has been hitting it out of the park.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
feels awkward looking at all the strong entries that I havent watched yet and cant factor in, but I guess it can't be helped now that we've entered 2018. Here's what I liked a lot last year.

5. Girls' Last Tour
I could put GLT in this list for the OP/ED alone. So amazing and wide and :blobmelt:

4. Hina Logi: From Luck & Logic
I figured it was going to be a cute and silly show with a strong showing from Studio Doga Kobo, but man it really sold me on the main char's lovable dad who enters the show while riding a cruise missile in full power armor, who is the king of a country he created to keep his daughter safe. Amazing show where the next-episode previews are the school's teachers going out to the bar for drinks and the protagonist shares a new year's kiss with the girl she likes and confesses to her on valentine's day, both in the same episode.

3. Gabriel Dropout
Another CGDCT show on Space Flower's list. wow. (lifeless)

No but GabeDrop is really good and tons of comedy fun with a slapstick cast of demons and angels that bully and gently caress with each other constantly, yet has some strong down-to-earth moments and tinges of the main character being a big softie at heart, under her crusty dropout exterior. Gabe's soft side is mostly subtext throughout the show that acts as a cushion for the comedy but the second OVA comes out of nowhere and bears juicy cathartic fruit.

2. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
I'm a fan of old perverted Cool-sensei but even I don't know how he keeps getting his stuff animated. I'm used to just going "well I've never heard of this but KyoAni's doing it so I guess it'll be good", but here they took something I'm already invested in and gave it so much energy and love. This story about a bunch of otaku weirdos and dragons finding home and family and friends to belong to is so important to me.

1. Kemono Friends
This show is so wonderful and cute. all of the Friends are loveable goofballs with nothing but warmth in their hearts. ahh, nakama

Honorable Mentions:

Kino no Tabi 2017 has a lot of retreading and half the new stuff was just silly/fun and the old show's direction created an atmosphere that's hard to live up to. At times I felt the new Kino was able to approach that feeling. It wasn't consistently great but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Umaru is real similar to GabeDrop and her friends are great but it's not quite as funny.

Made in Abyss is super great, can't wait for s2. I favor the manga in a lot of ways but the show does so much in breathing life into the beautiful setting. The OST is gorgeous as well, I want it

March Lion S1: I wish kyouko would randomly climb into my room at night

Owarimonogatari S2 was an amazing conclusion to a lot of stories and arcs in the series. I like it as much as my AOTY list entries but I'm giving weight to the shows I looked forward to coming home to every week. Iyashikei came back with a vengeance this year. Everything is so soothing and relaxing and gives me the power to keep going.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
Konosuba is the only anime I've liked since 2014.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
Made a friend watch the first episode of ACCA in return for watching the first of Made in Abyss.

I think we both won here.

Also I lied about my best older anime I watched this year. I said it was Initial D but I forgot I only watched Revolutionary Girl Utena early this year.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Endorph posted:

heres my rules for stupid anal:

1: take a shower first
2: always bring lube
3: NEVER say 'its goofy time'

lol

Wark Say posted:

4: If the recipient is a woman, stick with anal for the rest of the tryst. Trying to switch to vaginal sex will end badly.

double lol

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
5) Girl's Last Tour - Everyone was excited when a new Kino's Journey was announced. Turns out the true Kino's Journey successor wasn't the new Kino's Journey, but Girl's Last Tour. Despite exploring dark and melancholic themes, GLT nearly always remained lighthearted and relaxing. Everyone's favorite marshmallow girls are not exactly upbeat about this post-apocalyptic world, but they always find joy somewhere.

4) Land of the Lustrous (Houseki no Kuni) - I had a hard time getting into this show at first because I found the show's protagonist, Phos, to be pretty annoying. But the more I watched, the more the show grew on me. This is not only the first 3D-CG show that doesn't look like poo poo because of the arbitrary fps limiting, but it is one of the most gorgeous shows of the year. It's got a style uniquely its own that it uses to its fullest, and complements its strange story.

Also LotL wins best OP of the year hands down.

3) Mahoujin Guru Guru / Konosuba 2 - Yeah I'm kinda cheating here, but I really can't decide. Both are comedies that parody fantasy rpg tropes, but each does it in their own way, and each their own strengths. Konosuba has some of the best comedic direction in anime ever and fantastic va performances. Mahoujin Guru Guru is a never-ending joke-a-thon that rarely misses the mark and has possibly the greatest poop joke of all time.

2) Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen - This show is poetry in motion. An epic and intimate drama about the relationships we make with people, places, times, and ourselves. The rakugo performances in themselves are enough of a reason to watch this show, even the stories that are performed multiple times, because each and every performances is a uniquely fascinating experiences in themselves. I encourage everyone to at least give this show a try.

1) Made In Abyss

It wasn't until this year that I realized how much I was yearning for a pure adventure... that suspenseful sense of mystery as you trek through strange lands full of beauty and danger. I didn't notice that void until it was suddenly filled by three magnificent pieces of media that all released this year: The Lost City of Z, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Made In Abyss.

Made in Abyss is mysterious, lighthearted, harrowing, funny, dramatic, and above all beautiful. The art, the animation, the music - each element is fantastic on its own but they all come together to make the most sublimely fascinating and gorgeous experiences I've had this year. Or ever.

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

1. March Comes In Like A Lion
2. ACCA: 13 Territory Inspection Department
3. Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen
4. Ninja Girl and Samurai Master
5. Saga of Tanya the Evil

FauxLeather
Nov 7, 2016

Um Bongo
1. Kemono Friends -
A charming and heartfelt time with new animal pals. Really clicked with me, I cared passionately about all the characters and unraveling the mysterious world as it unfolded.
2. Girl's Last Tour -
Melancholy stretches of cold silence punctuated with some wonderfully warm and poignant character interactions. The music and visual design is so unbelievably inviting. A beautiful show that highlights the things I take for granted in a compassionate way.
3. Magical Circle Guru Guru -
So loving funny oh my God. I don't think I've ever laughed this hard and regularly at an animated comedy before. 10/10 patter at breakneck speeds.
4. Made in Abyss -
Such a cool world, I really got the sense that a ton of thought went into the setting. Wanted so badly to see the depths of the abyss that I started to forget about the dangers, then suddenly :gonk::gonk::gonk:
5. Little Witch Academia -
The story started to fall apart towards the end and everyone except Akko felt criminally underutilised plot-wise BUT.. holy gently caress Trigger are such a visual powerhouse. Constantly find new and exciting ways for characters to express themselves in fun and emotive ways. Some unreal levels of animation talent on display in a magical explosion of fun and laughter.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

This year, I checked out at least one episode of the following:
Animegataris - 1 episode in as of last week, will be continuing based on what other people said about last few episodes.
Attack on Titan Season 2 -Top 5. Much improved from the first season, probably due to 1) the shorter length, 2) the more interesting source material and 3) the new director understanding that the second second could not follow the first season's pace.
Gamers! - 1 episode in, may return. Seemed pretty cute, but not enough for me to watch it by myself.
Kino's Journey: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series - 3 episodes in and dropped. I rewatched the original this year and this shows really poorly by comparison.
KonoSuba 2 - I watched the first episode of season 1, does that count? Dropped immediately, as it made me feel covered in slime by the time the episode was done.
Land of the Lustruous - Top 5. Amazing art direction and a great lead, but limited in its ranking by everything my other top 5 shows did better (worldbuilding, character development, and a compelling story).
Little Witch Academia - Watched the first episode, may add to the list to watch with friends.
Made in Abyss - Top 5. Amazing worldbuilding and a compelling story. Looks nice, too. I sobbed during the ending credits, this hit me so hard.
My Hero Academia Season 2 - Watched the first few episodes of season 1 with a friend who is super into it. It's...shounen, I guess? Not sure what makes this special.
Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul - Watched the whole thing and felt horribly betrayed.
Recovery of an MMO Junkie - Adorable, but fairly surface level. Great gaming jokes.
The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star - Top 5. Excellent direction in all areas. Much better than the show.
Tsurezure Children - Top 5. Like a good-to-great rom-com, only concentrated and hence much better. Definitely the show I spent the most time laughing and screaming at.

My top 5:
1. Made in Abyss
2. Attack on Titan Season 2
3. Land of the Lustrous
4. Tsurezure Children
5. The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star

Also Your Name, but I'm unclear on the movie voting. If we're counting them together, scratch out the AMB OVA and put this in instead.

Shows on my to-watch list:
Girls' Last Tou
Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen - Need to watch the first one, but it's still on here

Maera Sior fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jan 2, 2018

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
  • My Hero Academia's 2nd Season just has way better material to work with. It's a pretty fun ride!
  • Animegataris goes down a weird rabbit hole, but I mostly enjoyed it.
  • Gamers! is cute, but more important than that, it's INCREDIBLY DUMB. Endearingly so.
  • KonoSuba has a few skeevy aspects, but it's so dang funny. My recommendation here is to wait for the whole "party" to be properly introduced (coincidentally, episode 3), and if you still feel no need to go on, it's totally understandable.
  • Little Witch Academia Is not very innovative as far as themes go, but it's an absolutely endearing and dynamically alive show when it comes to visuals. Like LotL is a breath-taking show, but LWA is playful in ways that few things are.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

littleorv posted:

I'm watching this now and it's really good. If it sticks the landing it might replace Katanagatari as my favorite Nisio Isin thing.

e: it didn't stick the landing. the ending isn't BAD but it focused far too much on the mystery (who gives a poo poo) instead of the vastly more interesting relationship between the two main characters

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Jan 2, 2018

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
I didn't watch/enjoy too much this year, but wanted to cast my vote for

1. Tanya the evil
2. MMO junky

I loved Tanya despite there being no drat sensible reason at all for the main character to be a little girl, normally this trope gets on my nerves to the point that I can't enjoy the show. But not Tanya the evil, this one is great.

I like how MMO Junky straddles the line inbetween showing disdain for NEETs and also celebrating them, and gently showing that if you clean up your room and get out there, maybe the real world isn't so scary after all.

Subtuna
Dec 30, 2008
5) Tie between Gabriel Dropout and Saga of Tanya the Evil Both feature fantastic characters who are also both demons.

4) Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid Good lord was this show comfortable. Every aspect of it was made to be as comfy to the senses as possible, especially the soundtrack and Op/Ed.

3) Kemono Friends

2) Little Witch Academia Trigger saved anime once again. It’s been a long rear end time since a finale had me smiling like a complete idiot the entire time. Please let there be a second season, I need more doki doki no waku waku. Also Lotte is the best witch. :finland:

1) :duckie:AOTY:duckie: Girls’ Last Tour This one came out of nowhere for me, and after fumbling around with amazon’s awful anime strike channel and watching the first 2 episodes, I became hooked. What an absolutely perfect adaptation of the manga, and with such incredible visuals and sound direction too. Defiantly going to be thinking about this one for a long time

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

I'm watching this now and it's really good. If it sticks the landing it might replace Katanagatari as my favorite Nisio Isin thing.

e: it didn't stick the landing. the ending isn't BAD but it focused far too much on the mystery (who gives a poo poo) instead of the vastly more interesting relationship between the two main characters

its a longer running series than the OVA depicts so I'd imagine a lot of their development is reserved for later

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Thanks to lovely licensing stuff happening this is the first year where I think I cannot legally stream the majority of the anime I am seeing in this thread (Crunchyroll seems to no longer get a lot of these in my region, Anime Strike is NA only even though Amazon Video isn't, Netflix anime selection here is extremely sparse)

Disappointing because Crunchy wasn't exactly perfect in the past but at least I got a lot of shows I was interested in

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It was much better when CR were pretty much the only game in town because they actually gave a poo poo about licensing stuff for places that weren't the US, yeah. On the other hand any qualms I had about pirating stuff are out the window now since there's no legal way to watch some things in the UK now.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Yeah there’s a lot of implied history that isn’t delved into yet, like the fact that the two of them even have experience with dead bodies. For an intro to the series, I think it does a fair job of establishing their relationship and characters, and even progressing their relationship within that one volume. But yeah, its story is spread over several mysteries, so its more akin to monogatari in that regard. It even has the same kind of mysterious backstory that’s alluded to, but not covered in the first volume.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Zaregoto is weird in that, while pretty drat good, these OVA's feel like "the beginning of the road". Like, the story covered in these OVA's, Kubikiri Cycle is one of the first (if not the first?) things Nisio published. Ever. So while I love me some Nisio, let's not pretend this is his best.

Hell, we haven't even gotten to the craziest assholes! :unsmigghh:

darkgray
Dec 20, 2005

My best pose facing the morning sun!
Yeah, the Zaregoto OVA only covers the very first one of all these volumes:

Hopefully they'll animate some more, since vol 2 was kind of incredible.

pre:
○クビキリサイクル 青色サヴァンと戯言遣い(OVA) 【全8巻】
巻数    初動       2週計      累計     発売日
      BD(DVD)     BD(DVD)    BD(DVD)
01巻 13,353(*2,910) 15,610(*3,589) 17,516(*3,907) 16.10.26 ※合計 21,423枚
02巻 12,603(*2,435) 13,682(*2,822) 14,121(**,***) 16.11.30 ※合計 16,943枚
03巻 11,922(*2,209) 13,008(*2,561) 14,081(**,***) 17.01.25 ※合計 16,642枚
04巻 11,036(*2,016) 12,278(*2,425) 13,356(**,***) 17.02.22 ※合計 15,781枚
05巻 10,772(*1,929) 11,714(*2,252) 12,782(**,***) 17.03.29 ※合計 15,034枚
06巻 10,659(*1,934) 11,411(*2,175) 11,647(**,***) 17.05.31 ※合計 13,822枚
07巻 10,055(*1,805) 10,891(*2,093) 11,914(**,***) 17.08.30 ※合計 14,007枚
08巻 10,508(*1,826) 11,359(*2,125) 11,636(**,***) 17.09.27 ※合計 13,761枚
Sales look good enough (15k avg per episode) to warrant more anime, at least.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, I read all those.

Holy poo poo, Nekosogi Radical would be the bomb animated.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
1. Saga of Tanya the Evil : A few odd animation points, but there was generally good attention to detail (e.g. Osfjord). The mini animations were also great.
2. Shokugeki no Soma: 3rd Plate: I like cooking and watching things about cooking.
3. Fate/Apocrypha: FGO chat thread
4. Knight's & Magic: Only other one on the list that I had time to watch. It's a mecha and classic fantasy blend which is cool I guess.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

ViggyNash posted:

5) Girl's Last Tour - Everyone was excited when a new Kino's Journey was announced. Turns out the true Kino's Journey successor wasn't the new Kino's Journey, but Girl's Last Tour. Despite exploring dark and melancholic themes, GLT nearly always remained lighthearted and relaxing. Everyone's favorite marshmallow girls are not exactly upbeat about this post-apocalyptic world, but they always find joy somewhere.

4) Land of the Lustrous (Houseki no Kuni) - I had a hard time getting into this show at first because I found the show's protagonist, Phos, to be pretty annoying. But the more I watched, the more the show grew on me. This is not only the first 3D-CG show that doesn't look like poo poo because of the arbitrary fps limiting, but it is one of the most gorgeous shows of the year. It's got a style uniquely its own that it uses to its fullest, and complements its strange story.

Also LotL wins best OP of the year hands down.

3) Mahoujin Guru Guru / Konosuba 2 - Yeah I'm kinda cheating here, but I really can't decide. Both are comedies that parody fantasy rpg tropes, but each does it in their own way, and each their own strengths. Konosuba has some of the best comedic direction in anime ever and fantastic va performances. Mahoujin Guru Guru is a never-ending joke-a-thon that rarely misses the mark and has possibly the greatest poop joke of all time.

2) Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen - This show is poetry in motion. An epic and intimate drama about the relationships we make with people, places, times, and ourselves. The rakugo performances in themselves are enough of a reason to watch this show, even the stories that are performed multiple times, because each and every performances is a uniquely fascinating experiences in themselves. I encourage everyone to at least give this show a try.

1) Made In Abyss

It wasn't until this year that I realized how much I was yearning for a pure adventure... that suspenseful sense of mystery as you trek through strange lands full of beauty and danger. I didn't notice that void until it was suddenly filled by three magnificent pieces of media that all released this year: The Lost City of Z, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Made In Abyss.

Made in Abyss is mysterious, lighthearted, harrowing, funny, dramatic, and above all beautiful. The art, the animation, the music - each element is fantastic on its own but they all come together to make the most sublimely fascinating and gorgeous experiences I've had this year. Or ever.

Do you still think HnK is a moe comedy?

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

We're "missing" about ~20 votes (compared to last year), and it's like effectively a 6-way tie from 2nd to 7th.

Please vote if you haven't yet!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

AnacondaHL posted:

it's like effectively a 6-way tie from 2nd to 7th.

I...kinda like that result, to be honest. Tons of good stuff this year.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Spiritus Nox posted:

I...kinda like that result, to be honest. Tons of good stuff this year.

Yeah, and now that I'm starting to watch LotL, man... I see what everyone is talking about. Good show. And there are still like 4 other things in my 2017 backlog!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

AnacondaHL posted:

We're "missing" about ~20 votes (compared to last year), and it's like effectively a 6-way tie from 2nd to 7th.

The forums dying, could

kater
Nov 16, 2010

This year was so loving good that I effectively don't care about a top five list. Like it seems automatic to me. March, Guru Guru, Lustrous, Rakugo, Owari. Bam, top 5. Some of the best shows ever and it's like hilarious to me that I watched March last year and it blew my mind how good it was and I giggled to myself that my favorite show since Honey & Clover was somehow made by the same person, and then also there was a bunch of other poo poo that was almost maybe equally as good. Add in some absurdly quality poo poo like LWA and Girls Last Tour and Made In Abyss and Kemono Friends and just what the gently caress. How can you actually care which goes where. Also I don't like the idea of making a list and having it be pre-populated. I didn't even have to think about those five shows I listed.

So instead of the best anime, how about a list of poo poo I chose just because.

Tsurezure Children - I like short anime. Like a lot. But so often short anime gets it wrong. Either its too hyper or it doesn't know its own strengths or whatever. But this is an anthology show of shorts that is also short! And it returns to stories! Self-contained scenes that are also interconnected! It is glorious! I actually didn't like the mascot character's shenanigans, but whatever.
Gamers! - And just the opposite, this is a show that is several hours building towards the best confession scene ever. Like that's some loving rashomon type poo poo. It barely even pretends to have much more in the tank, which is fine.
Interviews With Monster Girls - What do you mean the show about special needs children is trying to say something? I don't think it's exactly like that but there are some parallels that the show pounds on drat hard. It's just a really nice thing in any case. Looks much better than it should. The entire cast rules. This show is a warm blanket.
Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul - I think if you asked anyone that watched it, this is a bad anime. But that is so hard to say. Like, as far as empty cross-promotional schlock goes, what the gently caress were you expecting? This is everything you could have wanted from something that shouldn't be anything at all. It has some truly excellent extended action scenes that just blare the soundtrack and run. Nina is probably my favorite main character of the year and it's hard not to love the show simply off the back of all the goofy rear end faces they give her. The extended cast is terrific and they do so many smart things with how they interact. It all falls apart, but that's only because it was trying so hard in the first place.
Saga of Tanya The Evil - This is probably the most fun show of the year and is definitely the show I most want a sequel from. It's strange how declaring war on God and using modern business practices to hone a military is unbelievably hilarious when the main character is the ugliest and angriest seven year old girl ever.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

kater posted:

I actually didn't like the mascot character's shenanigans, but whatever.
You're gonna have to explain this here, because I'm utterly lost. Are you talking about Yuki (:mmmsmug: girl), Hotaru (little sister of the guy :mmmsmug: girl has the hots for) or the Romance Master?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Romance Master.

The first appearance was divine but the rest, eh.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think honestly it was just kind of a mediocre year. Everyone had their standouts but I imagine there were a lot of people who simply checked out most of the year like me. If it weren't for Winter 2017 I'd have watched like 3 shows.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

AnacondaHL posted:

Tonight!!!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

in the past, voting went on until the second week of January and even though we probably don't have many outstanding voters left, i think setting the deadline at January 12th would be fine. so get your votes in before the 13th, CST

I'll pop the deadline in the OP later today and probably crosspost this in season and chat threads so we don't miss anyone.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nate RFB posted:

I think honestly it was just kind of a mediocre year. Everyone had their standouts but I imagine there were a lot of people who simply checked out most of the year like me. If it weren't for Winter 2017 I'd have watched like 3 shows.

I didn't watch most of the most popular shows like Made in Abyss of Land of the Lustrous but I still had trouble deciding which of the many good shows I watched this year should be in my top five. And I even forgot stuff to put in Honorable Mentions. Iron-Blooded Orphans was great! This was a really good year

dogsicle posted:

in the past, voting went on until the second week of January and even though we probably don't have many outstanding voters left, i think setting the deadline at January 12th would be fine. so get your votes in before the 13th, CST

I'll pop the deadline in the OP later today and probably crosspost this in season and chat threads so we don't miss anyone.

what does the winning show get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

a red link on the adtrwiki

• Locked thread