Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I still don't know what verrit was supposed to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

does peter daou have a wookie life debt to hillary or waht

war crimers gotta stick together

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Shugojin posted:

pay daou's mortgage

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_FThlNAa-Y

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

prefect posted:

What does Peter Daou do for a living, anyway? Or is he just a rich guy and this is his hobby?

he is literally paid by David Brock to defend Hillary online

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Peter Daou works at my office and its kinda aggrivating tbh

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Eyyyy it the backward sex number page

!eciN

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlpGy_DObsA

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

During the 90s, Peter was a sought-after producer, keyboardist, and engineer, featured on recordings by Bjork, Miles Davis, Janet Jackson, Diana Ross, and Mariah Carey, among many others. An accomplished jazz pianist, he produced three #1 Billboard Club singles and was signed to Columbia (Sony) and MCA (Universal). He toured and performed with popular artists and was featured in Vibe, URB, Spin, Billboard, and TIME.

wow, what a lame existence lol

MY MONITOR IS TURNED ON

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

WoodrowSkillson posted:

homestar runner was and still is good and gently caress you if you say otherwise

the titular character has profound retardation and plays laughs off of that making it Ableist

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
A loose female acquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today and asks me if I could print something on the computer for her and bring it over in the afternoon. "Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I'll help you, I'm all yours," I tell her. She sends me this file and lo and behold I can't open it. It's made in Microsoft Publisher and I don't have that program so I begin panicing, trying to find this program or a way to print the file. Scouring the internet yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my room.

I finally come up with an idea and I tell the girl, if I can proceed with it. The plan was I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, print out the needed pages, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.

By the time I get there, I'm wet all over from sweating in the +90 degree heat outside and carrying a heavy motherfucking HP Deskjet printer. The first thing I see upon entering her room (my first time in a girl's bedroom) are some panties on her bed.

After the initial shock of seeing such a horrific sight for the first time, I setup the printer and get my job done. However, I did consider sniffing the lingere when she left the room once, but with the wuss that I am, I just ended up staring at them the whole while. That was a sarcastic joke for those of you too stupid to realize that

To make a long story short, just as I was finishing up with the printing job (which was hefty), her boyfriend and his gay friend walk in, say hello, and begin hanging out in the room as they waited for the girl to finish this work so they could go to the mall.

This effectively ruins my chances of getting a hug and I walk another 2 miles home with the motherfucking printer in hand. The only thing that I got out of this were some very painful fingers and a "thanks" as I walked out her bedroom door.

So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn't be the first time I've pledged my heart and soul to a girl and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning her or anyone else I knew down or making up some lie.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

as i said last night, black mirror is unnecessary

wtf am i going to do with like 5 inches of toilet paper

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Schnorkles posted:

Peter Daou works at my office and its kinda aggrivating tbh

ask him to verrit deez nuts

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
donald trump kept this safe in 2017

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Joementum posted:

thank u djtr

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Daycrew posted:

A loose female acquaintance of mine calls me at 1:00am today and asks me if I could print something on the computer for her and bring it over in the afternoon. "Hey yeah sure sure, whatever you need I'll help you, I'm all yours," I tell her. She sends me this file and lo and behold I can't open it. It's made in Microsoft Publisher and I don't have that program so I begin panicing, trying to find this program or a way to print the file. Scouring the internet yields no results and I do my usual pacing in my room.

I finally come up with an idea and I tell the girl, if I can proceed with it. The plan was I would carry my printer about 2miles to her house, print out the needed pages, maybe talk to her a bit while I was there. I was hoping for at least a hug out of this ordeal.

By the time I get there, I'm wet all over from sweating in the +90 degree heat outside and carrying a heavy motherfucking HP Deskjet printer. The first thing I see upon entering her room (my first time in a girl's bedroom) are some panties on her bed.

After the initial shock of seeing such a horrific sight for the first time, I setup the printer and get my job done. However, I did consider sniffing the lingere when she left the room once, but with the wuss that I am, I just ended up staring at them the whole while. That was a sarcastic joke for those of you too stupid to realize that

To make a long story short, just as I was finishing up with the printing job (which was hefty), her boyfriend and his gay friend walk in, say hello, and begin hanging out in the room as they waited for the girl to finish this work so they could go to the mall.

This effectively ruins my chances of getting a hug and I walk another 2 miles home with the motherfucking printer in hand. The only thing that I got out of this were some very painful fingers and a "thanks" as I walked out her bedroom door.

So, am I pathetic for doing all these things? It wouldn't be the first time I've pledged my heart and soul to a girl and gotten back almost nothing in return. I would hate turning her or anyone else I knew down or making up some lie.

this guy committed suicide and also lived 3 blocks from me

never met him tho

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Honestly, who among us hasn't committed at least a little genocide? Who are we to judge?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

UFOTacoMan posted:

During the 90s, Peter was a sought-after producer, keyboardist, and engineer, featured on recordings by Bjork, Miles Davis, Janet Jackson, Diana Ross, and Mariah Carey, among many others. An accomplished jazz pianist, he produced three #1 Billboard Club singles and was signed to Columbia (Sony) and MCA (Universal). He toured and performed with popular artists and was featured in Vibe, URB, Spin, Billboard, and TIME.

wait so hes just a jazz pianist?!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

so you're saying when i post the hill articles are magas on twitter, it doesn't correct their perception that gay kenyan muslims really run the country??????

not even with a verritt code

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

God I hope he gets borked one final time

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

punchymcpunch posted:

wait so hes just a jazz pianist?!

a pretty good one too

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Trump

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Joementum posted:

:unsmith:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Shugojin posted:

sounds like the name of some sort of pipe snake???

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

a pretty good one too

he shoulda stayed a pianist tbh

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

anime was right posted:

never met him tho

Was the dude an incel? Or just a regular white boi creep

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

anime was right posted:

never met him tho

im sorry for ur lots

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

anime was right posted:

never met him tho

drat RIP goon printer carrier. :(

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

anime was right posted:

never met him tho

lmao really?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

did he commit genocide with an atreides sonic WMD?

Please Eat A Vegetable
Jun 26, 2002
Lord of Primate Booty
Legalize weed and rake in the revenue? Nah, how bout a property tax increase instead?

gently caress you, Illinois.

Turmpf

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? gently caress them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a drat about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

brugroffil posted:

Honestly, who among us hasn't committed at least a little genocide? Who are we to judge?

genocide is my new cryptocurrency

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
why play video games when you can hi-five yourself for hours for free

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

anime was right posted:

never met him tho

its sad and i wonder what his family did w the printer afterwards

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Daycrew posted:

So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? gently caress them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a drat about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

what sort of dork can play through an rpg in a single night?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySJ1WhU2NME

even tho i prefer new england sourced :420: this shiet should be called Huell Howser cause its California's Gold

😝

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

did he commit genocide with an atreides sonic WMD?

mother is a killing word

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
When I'm president I'm either genociding all the incels or locking them up in virtual mental prisons away from the general population

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

punchymcpunch posted:

what sort of dork can play through an rpg in a single night?

I think the real issue here is that a lot of people don't really understand what Something Awful really is. I have devised a theory that I think will answer a lot of questions. You see, SA is remarkably similar to Middle-Earth. Yes, that's right; Middle-Earth, the setting for the Lord of the Rings. Middle-Earth is just like SA, and when I explain it to you, you'll slap your forehead and go "Of course!"

• Locked thread