Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Typo posted:

isn't george romney the first person to lose a primary due to a gaffe?

richard p bland had to withdraw during the 5th round of voting (losing to william jennings bryan) when he fell off a giraffe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I guess if I was a woman I'd have an OBGYN, too. At what point do I have to ask why medical professionals are making GBS threads on me on social media?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Duscat posted:

also it was someone else from his platoon that stayed at the vietnamese child brothel

that was such an insane thing to bring up, its almost as if the guy hate's roy moore and was trying to subtly tell people "yeah this guy fucks kids"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

that was such an insane thing to bring up, its almost as if the guy hate's roy moore and was trying to subtly tell people "yeah this guy fucks kids"

he doesnt just gently caress any kid, he has standards

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

i just cant understand how she lost

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
first of all, this underage whorehouse has you negotiate with a COMPLETELY UNRELATED pimp, ,, , , ,

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

im not sure what is more believable, that he's also an idiot inbred corrupt southern retard who thinks loving children is really nbd and thought it was a funny anecdote, or secretly playing nth dimensional chesss and really hated moore lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

it's pretty neat that fox & friends is basically in charge of the country

thanks obama

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I would bang Bachman so loving hard

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

I guess if I was a woman I'd have an OBGYN, too. At what point do I have to ask why medical professionals are making GBS threads on me on social media?

well that depends, do you have a super weird pussy in this scenario????

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/ceodonovan/status/948292429970423809

Glad trump is bringing these jobs back to america

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

white sauce posted:

how nice is your pussy because that's gonna be her main concern

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Holy poo poo did they really call her Chelsea's Mom?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Xaris posted:

im not sure what is more believable, that he's also an idiot inbred corrupt southern retard who thinks loving children is really nbd and thought it was a funny anecdote, or secretly playing nth dimensional chesss and really hated moore lol

like of all the time they presumably spent together in vietnam, the one anecdote he chooses to tell is one that ends with roy moore probably loving an underaged prostitute

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

white sauce posted:

she's happily married to a virile man who is def sexually attracted to women

goon...i'm sorry

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Reality Loser posted:

sweatshops? in my east asian tech supply chain? no way who could have guessed!!!!

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

bushy: country is in charge of fox

trumpy: fox is in charge of the country

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Duscat posted:

also it was someone else from his platoon that stayed at the vietnamese child brothel

it was his arch nemesis ray maare

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Holy poo poo did they really call her Chelsea's Mom?

Buckle up....for the succ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEmQk3u88U

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
A lot of pussy questions ITT

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

white sauce posted:

Bachmann, turn her over, drive

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

white sauce posted:

no one cares about your bang list

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

They probably have the most job security of any media personalities in the history of television. They have like Johnny Carson level job security. Must be nice.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Al! posted:

like of all the time they presumably spent together in vietnam, the one anecdote he chooses to tell is one that ends with roy moore probably loving an underaged prostitute

according to alabamian reporters it was meant to signal to moore supporters that he had the integrity to realise where they were and leave

of course the rest of the world saw a dude go up on stage and go OH YEAH YOU THINK ROYS A KIDDY DIDDLER? WELL ONE TIME WE WENT TO A CHILD BROTHEL

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

lol roy moore's lawyer who's a jew (nod nod nod) not only voted for jones but raised campaign funds for him

https://twitter.com/HolmesJosh/status/948289917351874560

*I BEGIN TO POWER UP*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*SUPER LMAO!*

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

Reality Loser posted:

as an american i like two things: USA jobs and cheap consumer products. this move will surely be a good thing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

no one cares about your bang list

*quietly deletes best firecrackers of 2018's new year.txt*

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Sup, I'm Jew Goldstein, double spy who claims to work for Moore but fundraised for Jones

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Al! posted:

well that depends, do you have a super weird pussy in this scenario????

My vagina's angry. It is. It's pissed off. My vagina's furious and it needs to talk. It needs to talk about all this poo poo. It needs to talk to you. I mean what's the deal — an army of people out there thinking up ways to torture my poor, gentle loving vagina. Spending their days constructing psycho products, and nasty ideas to undermine my pussy.

All this poo poo they're constantly trying to shove up us, clean us up — stuff us up, make it go away. Well, my vagina's not going away. It's pissed off and it's staying right here. Like tampons — what the hell is that? A wad of dry loving cotton stuffed up there. Why can't they find a way to subtly lubricate the tampon? As soon as my vagina sees it, it goes into shock. It says forget it. It closes up. You need to work with the vagina, introduce it to things, prepare the way. That's what foreplay's all about. You got to convince my vagina, seduce my vagina, engage my vagina's trust. You can't do that with a dry wad of loving cotton.

Stop shoving things up me. Stop shoving and stop cleaning it up. My vagina doesn't need to be cleaned up. It smells good already. Don't try to decorate. Don't believe him when he tells you it smells like rose petals when it's supposed to smell like pussy. That's what they're doing, trying to clean it up, make it smell like bathroom spray or a garden. All those douche sprays, floral, berry, rain. I don't want my pussy to smell like berries or rain. All cleaned up like washing a fish after you cook it. I want to taste the fish. That's why I ordered it.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/aedwardslevy/status/948295630539186176

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol her husband is gayer than christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4yBb-_h-uY

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
only one more Hanukkah with Hatch in the Senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTIj-0-KFR0

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!
lol, marcus bachmann runs a gay conversion clinic because of course he does

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tenderjerk posted:

as an american i like two things: USA jobs and cheap consumer products. this move will surely be a good thing

3rd world sweatshops: coming to a southern state near you

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Tesseraction posted:

according to alabamian reporters it was meant to signal to moore supporters that he had the integrity to realise where they were and leave

of course the rest of the world saw a dude go up on stage and go OH YEAH YOU THINK ROYS A KIDDY DIDDLER? WELL ONE TIME WE WENT TO A CHILD BROTHEL

only god's perfect candidate would have the integrity to leave a vietnamese brothel after he realized the prostitutes were too young for him

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

only one more Hanukkah with Hatch in the Senate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTIj-0-KFR0

thank u youtube related videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJCSR4MuhU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

lol, marcus bachmann runs a gay conversion clinic because of course he does

He's not only the owner, he's member too

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

resign bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

When does the new senator get appointed? How much legislation is The Turtle going to try to push through with the dems down a seat?

• Locked thread