Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GobiasIndustries posted:

When does the new senator get appointed? How much legislation is The Turtle going to try to push through with the dems down a seat?

kind of a trade off with jones coming in though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
are there reverse gay conversion clinics? What if I'm sick of being so god drat heterosexual all the time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
actually, i think americans would probably ok with sweatshops with identical working conditions to se asia in the rural south at this point anyway.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MAYO FETISH posted:

are there reverse gay conversion clinics? What if I'm sick of being so god drat heterosexual all the time

you're posting in it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
story time - I knew alot of mormon families growing up in utah and the little brother of my best friend was gay and they sent him to gay conversion therapy at 17 and he's tried to kill himself twice and is still gay (but alive) :smith:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

lol, marcus bachmann runs a gay conversion clinic because of course he does

And they are foster parents. They have raised nearly 2 dozen girls. Boys are not allowed in their household for :airquote: reasons :airquote:.

Bethamphetamine has issued a correction as of 22:01 on Jan 2, 2018

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/EamonJavers/status/948284088544387073

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

GobiasIndustries posted:

When does the new senator get appointed? How much legislation is The Turtle going to try to push through with the dems down a seat?

Tomorrow, along with doig Jones iirc

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
miscarriages are a sign of inefficiency and could easily be fixed with basic lean principles

imagine how capable children would be if they were raised in a samsung creche

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I watched a movie about Natasha lyonne going to a gay conversion camp. It was pretty good.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Reality Loser posted:

is roy moore still going to storm congress with his lady gun or has he backed down from that

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tillerson-mcmaster-locked-in-death-struggle-2018-1

quote:

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and national security adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly have "personality tensions" and the two are locked in a "death struggle."
The two are reportedly trying to force each other out of President Donald Trump's administration.
Both McMaster and Tillerson appear to have been sidelined by Trump.

quote:

"It's a snake pit," a senior Republican told Glasser. "There are personality tensions between the president and Tillerson, between the president and McMaster, between McMaster and Tillerson. It's broken and it's going to have to be fixed one way or another. It can't go on like this."

Glasser reports that the two men are now "fundamentally at odds." McMaster reportedly grew resentful of Tillerson for going around interagency norms and setting up a standing meeting with Defense Secretary Jim Mattis.

"McMaster and Tillerson are in a death struggle," an outside adviser told Glasser, "each of them trying to get rid of the other.
:bisonyes:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

kaleedity posted:

the medicaid expansion for the states that took part in that was mostly for people who made slightly too much money and were mainly above poverty yeah? I mean that's how repubs hosed over families that were slightly above poverty. That'd mean that in states that didn't expand they still covered people in poverty with medicaid
holy poo poo the ignorance in this post

in my state only children, old folks, and pregnant women can get on medicaid :eng101:

thanks obama

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Reality Loser posted:

neither of them are getting seated

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

actually, i think americans would probably ok with sweatshops with identical working conditions to se asia in the rural south at this point anyway.

especially if they can staff them with immigrants and puerto ricans

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

i'm still on the fence about toxxing a pre-emptive nuclear strike against north korea

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

kaleedity posted:

the medicaid expansion for the states that took part in that was mostly for people who made slightly too much money and were mainly above poverty yeah? I mean that's how repubs hosed over families that were slightly above poverty. That'd mean that in states that didn't expand they still covered people in poverty with medicaid

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

in my state only children, old folks, and pregnant women can get on medicaid :eng101:

thanks obama

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
Gay conversion camp is what I call taking a number two most people don't realize it's not the conversion they're thinking tho

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Reality Loser posted:

oh good, gently caress off Mitch.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/DefenseBaron/status/948279974288678919?s=17

You kick that hornet’s nest Trump.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

do not become addicted to healthcare my friends

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

i'm so goddamn sick of this reality show bullshit

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Al! posted:

the south already has non-union auto parts factories where untrained employees are regularly maimed while making under $10/hour

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol that he made an ill-advised tweet at 3 in the morning and now the wh is scrambling to back it up

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

yes we know you can hit quote and not read good job :thumbsup:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Obama is a fucker!!!!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Tina Smith is being seated this week, with the start of this year's Congressional session.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Don Jr. Status: :smithicide:
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/948298964218138625

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
before everyone gets excited by roy moore getting owned for 1/2/2018, the only sources on the story i can find are the Moony Times and Newsmax

this means that roy moore doesn't have a single ally in DC if the chud press is kicking him when he's down :owned:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The turtle is actually going to struggle to do just about anything, which is likely why taxes got rushed so seriously.

He's at 50 with McCain being on death's door.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

Obama is a fucker!!!!

t h o s e f u c k e r s

o u r l i v e s

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

thanks obama

that's super helpful thanks bro

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

kaleedity posted:

that's super helpful thanks bro
why the gently caress would i want to help you :milk:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Schnorkles posted:

The turtle is actually going to struggle to do just about anything, which is likely why taxes got rushed so seriously.

Thad Cochran is also just about dead

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

along with 330 million other americans :chaostrump:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Schnorkles posted:

doesnt matter if mccain dies, az gov and appoint joe arpaio to take his seat until next (ultra delayed) special election. same with thaddy cockhen

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lmao yes tell that to countries who are dealing with terrorism and the consequences of american actions in the region daily

im sure it will go well

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Xaris posted:

doesnt matter if mccain dies, az gov and appoint joe arpaio to take his seat until next (ultra delayed) special election. same with thaddy cockhen

moore like joe arpoo-o!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Can this turn into one of those votrexes from The Day After Tomorrow and then flood/freeze the northern East Coast?

Then it can just disappear before crushing the Midwest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

skaboomizzy posted:

yeah but he's a senator from MS, they've probably already got everything ready to go for his replacement.

• Locked thread