Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
msnbc panel is discussing the trump time dilation effect and they estimate it roughly as a dog years thing, i.e. 2017 was 7 years long

and by sheer coincidence (((probably))), donalt drump has done 7 benghazis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The officer who fired the fatal shot was placed on administrative leave. In an unrelated incident two days later, a different Wichita police officer fatally shot a 9-year-old girl while responding to report of a suicidal person. The officer had aimed at a dog that allegedly charged at him inside the home, but accidentally killed the child. The reportedly suicidal man was cooperative and unarmed.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

sandoz posted:

ahh a ghost

we got real lucky. none of us got shot, and the dog was in the backyard and non of the cops decided they wanted to shoot the dog.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

:getin: and :killing:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

NecroMonster posted:

we got real lucky. none of us got shot, and the dog was in the backyard and non of the cops decided they wanted to shoot the dog.

what was ur CS kdr

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Lol
https://twitter.com/richard_kyanka/status/948313558462488576

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

remember the capitol pharmacist who said he was filling scrips for alzheimers drugs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

msnbc panel is discussing the trump time dilation effect and they estimate it roughly as a dog years thing, i.e. 2017 was 7 years long

and by sheer coincidence (((probably))), donalt drump has done 7 benghazis

butter emails

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

NecroMonster posted:

wow, the cop-hating media never reports stories like this where they heroically raid a person's house for no reason and dont kill anyone

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

white sauce posted:

The officer who fired the fatal shot was placed on administrative leave. In an unrelated incident two days later, a different Wichita police officer fatally shot a 9-year-old girl while responding to report of a suicidal person. The officer had aimed at a dog that allegedly charged at him inside the home, but accidentally killed the child. The reportedly suicidal man was cooperative and unarmed.

Are they going to charge the dog with the murder?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Xaris posted:

what was ur CS kdr

it was my step brother who was the CS player

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

CommanderApaul posted:

Is this at a Flying J?

you know how sometimes gas stations have like a conjoined mcdonalds wombbuddy

this one had one of those but it was a dennys

and there was no toilet paper in the building except on the cleaning cart

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
brb calling swat on the entire town of whitefish

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Al! posted:

wow, the cop-hating media never reports stories like this where they heroically raid a person's house for no reason and dont kill anyone

they told us it was real lucky that the dog was outside because they would have shot her

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Regular Nintendo posted:

remember the capitol pharmacist who said he was filling scrips for alzheimers drugs

no, link?

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
You should not call the police regarding a suicide unless you want the police to help that person die (Also a dog, small child and his black neighbor)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
tbh you can drum up more sympathy for making a collage/article of all the cop-shot dead doggies than cop-shot people pleading for their life. might be worth a shot to get the avg people to hate cops

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/948308728327168001

Washington Post is a CSPAM poster now it all makes sense

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

there's a really bad swat body cam video out there of some dogs getting killed in a raid that I saw last year

:(

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I will execute all journalists who try to be cute.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i remember one article where the cops werent even at the right house and shot two corgis

loving corgis man, they're like incapable of biting anything

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it's cool having a man with a gun tell you they'll go easy on you if you tell them where the ecstasy is and also all of those comics you had in that drawer that i pulled out and dropped on the floor and walked all over, i'm also a fan of them so why don't you tell me where the ecstasy is hidden

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
the trend of designer jeans having holes over the knees is a subpar replacement of bj queen code to tongue studs, since they actually enhanced the bj's

:smugdon:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Xaris posted:

i remember one article where the cops werent even at the right house and shot two corgis

loud barking triggers military veteran cops

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

white sauce posted:

was the girl related to the suicidal man cause i dont see that helping him much

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

LOL

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

what

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
The goons will be the beautiful ones of the horrific mall arkologies

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
imo we should make it a law that only suicidal people can be cops. that way instead of having their tiny feeble brains scared every living moment that they might get slightly injured, they spend their waking days lusting for death and hoping this is really the time that their crack house raid is really armed

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/948308728327168001

Washington Post is a CSPAM poster now it all makes sense

BEZOS I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS

Numberwang
Sep 2, 2016

Do you think I can get Trump to retweet this?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/948315840809717760

maga

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.

hmm time to buy their stock cause they are about to lay off a lot of people and the stock will go up

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/948316539480104966

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Numberwang posted:

Do you think I can get Trump to retweet this?

:captainpop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pushpins posted:

You should not call the police regarding a suicide unless you want the police to help that person die (Also a dog, small child and his black neighbor)

you should not call the police unless your insurance won't pay out unless you file a police report. other than that the police are worthless at best and extremely dangerous to your personal health at worst

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trump: teh winner gets to be my girl for the rest of his hosed up life, folks
holy roman mcmaster: *I can grab rex by his hair, but he can't do the same... hrmmery*

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

jokes on you mr cop, it turns out todd mcfarlane was a real loving piece of poo poo looser who stole every idea he ever had and i only still had those comics you liked out of loving lazyness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Xaris posted:

there was a case in maryland a few years back where a cop decided to take a shortcut through somebody's yard and shot their dog while walking through the random other person's yard

• Locked thread