Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/948302201239359489

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wait how was the San Juervo or whatever with the lesbians not happy?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ehud posted:

lol seriously in my head at least once a day I hear Arthur going THE PEAKY BLINDERS and I smile

Unironically same lol.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I tried watching the first season of Peaky Blinders twice, and each time I got sorta disinterested after 3-4 episodes. It seems like Sons of Anarchy set in Oliver Twist times? And they just keep drinking and saying OI WE ARE THE PEAKY BLINDERS while rock music plays in the background. I heard Tom Hardy shows up and I'd love to see that but I can't get past these other characters

I quite enjoyed season 1 except for the final "battle" thing. I did not like S 2 or 3. Thought S 4 was okay. A lot of it is what you said. Slow-mo walking in suits, with arms held way too far out, while rock music plays and old timey flamethrowers go off everywhere.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Amy Pole Her posted:

Wait how was the San Juervo or whatever with the lesbians not happy?

San Junipero - never said it wasn't its just that 99% of them aren't happy or good endings so you can excuse my skepticism

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

swickles posted:

Crosspost from TVIV, but in wake of thr Logan Paul stuff:

Oh this whole thing reminds me, Do You Want to See a Dead Body? is really funny. Its on YouTube Red, but half the episodes are available for free. Its Rob Heubel taking friends on a trip to see a dead body. As expected, Terry Crews is a delight.

This.

They're also short enough that if you don't like one, it's over soon anyway

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

San Junipero - never said it wasn't its just that 99% of them aren't happy or good endings so you can excuse my skepticism

Phone posting so i apologize if i accidentally quoted you

Otherwise unsure what you’re talking about. I didn’t say you did or didn’t - i was responding to Ehud

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Amy Pole Her posted:

Phone posting so i apologize if i accidentally quoted you

Otherwise unsure what you’re talking about. I didn’t say you did or didn’t - i was responding to Ehud

You didn't quote either of us but I originally said in my spoiler that I was used to the episodes being negative, which is what I thought you were responding to. San Junipero was a good one and honestly I forgot about it but I don't think there's a single other one that has a positive ending, but it's been a while since I've seen the earlier episodes.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
I've only seen the pig one and San Junipero so I have only seen the ones with happy endings.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
God drat the heat in my car isn’t working. How is this possible? Don’t cars just shunt engine heat into the cabin?? gently caress...

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It’s been 2 days give them a loving break. Also who else is going to the parade Saturday?

I want to but I won't be if it's still ARTIC BLAST ZONE

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Please don't freeze to death SHOAH NUFF

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I’d never leave you alone with these goras

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

You didn't quote either of us but I originally said in my spoiler that I was used to the episodes being negative, which is what I thought you were responding to. San Junipero was a good one and honestly I forgot about it but I don't think there's a single other one that has a positive ending, but it's been a while since I've seen the earlier episodes.

I just got into it so I’m blowing through all of em. I missed yours my bad

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I’d never leave you alone with these goras
lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

On NYE during the day I swam laps outside and I'm not bragging just that I felt bad about my friends back in KC dealing with a low of -12. Traffic and real estate might blow but that's one thing that never fails in southern california. Swimming on New Year's.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

God drat the heat in my car isn’t working. How is this possible? Don’t cars just shunt engine heat into the cabin?? gently caress...

Yes, they do. Specifically, the coolant system has an extension that runs to a small radiator inside the cabin, called the heater core. There is a valve that opens when you turn up the heat control, which permits the hot coolant to run through the heater core, and then air is blown through it into the cabin.

If your heat is gone, there's a few likely possibilities. It could be that that valve is busted and isn't opening, or, the blend doors that switch airflow from the cold-side (direct air from outdoors) to the hot-side (air blown over the heater core) is stuck. Another possibility if there's no airflow at all is the blower motor has died.

Of course there are other possibilities, I have no idea what car you have, but you could have some kind of electronics malfunction or who knows, but a stuck heater control valve or blend door actuator are the ones I've heard of the most.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Yes, they do. Specifically, the coolant system has an extension that runs to a small radiator inside the cabin, called the heater core. There is a valve that opens when you turn up the heat control, which permits the hot coolant to run through the heater core, and then air is blown through it into the cabin.

If your heat is gone, there's a few likely possibilities. It could be that that valve is busted and isn't opening, or, the blend doors that switch airflow from the cold-side (direct air from outdoors) to the hot-side (air blown over the heater core) is stuck. Another possibility if there's no airflow at all is the blower motor has died.

Of course there are other possibilities, I have no idea what car you have, but you could have some kind of electronics malfunction or who knows, but a stuck heater control valve or blend door actuator are the ones I've heard of the most.

Also, they tend to plug up with rust and other garbage in older cars

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
My gym today was full of balloons and free food and poo poo and I couldn't figure out why until I was like "oh yeah, new years resolution hustle"

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah a clog is a possibility although I'd assume the symptoms there would be gradually reduced heating capacity as flow becomes restricted? Maybe not if a chunk of gunk breaks loose somewhere and causes a sudden total blockage.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Check your coolant level just in case. If it suddenly isnt working you may have a leak in your radiator and there isn't enough coolant passing through to activate the heat.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

TIL that gora is a word that that is strikingly similar to gringo

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I've been diligent at reducing my caffeine intake and after 8 miserable weeks my body is finally adapting. It's hour 7 of the work day, and I am just beginning to get tired.

Good job body, staying strong.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

was it followed by "believe me" and the dual pointer finger/thumb ring gesture?

Everyone knew they were full of poo poo from the beginning. Except management. They were all in.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Watch Metalhead for a happy ending

Uterine Lineup posted:

I've only seen the pig one and San Junipero so I have only seen the ones with happy endings.

You think the pig one was a happy ending?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

It's been awhile, but that dude was a douche and they were doing some heinously authoritarian poo poo to try and find that guy.

Him having to go ham felt deserved.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Black Museum was a happy ending.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Mel Mudkiper posted:

My gym today was full of balloons and free food and poo poo and I couldn't figure out why until I was like "oh yeah, new years resolution hustle"

I was at dick's picking up some cheap lifting plates to finish my home gym and it slowly dawned on me what time of year it was and what i was doing

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
I really want to check out this rock climbing gym near me but I'm tempted to wait at least a week or two for the rush to die down slightly. It's also 20 loving degrees outside so yeaaaa.

Supposed to hit 9° on Friday with 20-30kt winds. Why do I live here? I should move someplace warmer and cheaper

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Boston should be fun Thurs

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/948308728327168001

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/Slopiak/status/948315592758644736
The judge that the Pittsburgh DSA helped get elected swore in the councilwoman that we helped get elected

God it feels good to troll all the Pittsburgh politicians both Dem and Republican alike

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I really want to check out this rock climbing gym near me but I'm tempted to wait at least a week or two for the rush to die down slightly. It's also 20 loving degrees outside so yeaaaa.

I feel lucky it was in the 20s today after the last few days.

But I do live in a cheap place to live so there's that.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Intruder posted:

Watch Metalhead for a happy ending

He got head ergo a happy ending.

Also to be fair I got bored halfway and just read the ending on wikipedia. I watched San Junipero and liked it so at some point I will go back and watch all the other episodes.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Supposed to hit 9° on Friday with 20-30kt winds. Why do I live here? I should move someplace warmer and cheaper

Every half way decent gym is 30 minutes from me, there's a snap fitness next to a chinese buffet a mile away but thats 50 bux a month for mostly treadmills. So gently caress it I just built my own in the basement. Ain't paying 50 to run inside when I can literally walk to the Appalachian trail from my backyard

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Not a dog, but still a love.

She's been sick with feline stomatitis for awhile and gonna have her teeth pulled soon. Oughtta make her a lot less miserable, but still, the poor thing. Still an absolute love, though.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Master Stur posted:

Every half way decent gym is 30 minutes from me, there's a snap fitness next to a chinese buffet a mile away but thats 50 bux a month for mostly treadmills. So gently caress it I just built my own in the basement. Ain't paying 50 to run inside when I can literally walk to the Appalachian trail from my backyard

Same, I've got a decent-ish gym in my apartment with my water rower and bench weights. I just wanna rock climb once or twice a week because it's so much fun, can't build that inside my place.

gently caress, I didn't dig into the forecast, I just saw the wind speeds and temp drop and figured a giant cold front was pushing through. I didn't realize there's crazy heavy snow just east of DC. That snow line is going to fluctuate and I hope we don't get wrecked.

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jan 3, 2018

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

gently caress that go climb. Go have fun and don't worry about the other new people.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Yeah it's 5° here in Indy

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Hot Diggity! posted:

gently caress that go climb. Go have fun and don't worry about the other new people.

I'm a goon, of course I hate crowds. As I get older my hermit qualities start taking over. You're probably right though. I'll try it out tomorrow and see how it goes.

Also, how the gently caress are you all getting 1-1.5 g of protein per lb of bodyweight while still cutting calories? Good god it's hard to do with calorie light meals. I'm struggling to hit 160g per day and that's still 30g off.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

I'm a goon, of course I hate crowds. As I get older my hermit qualities start taking over. You're probably right though. I'll try it out tomorrow and see how it goes.

Also, how the gently caress are you all getting 1-1.5 g of protein per lb of bodyweight while still cutting calories? Good god it's hard to do with calorie light meals. I'm struggling to hit 160g per day and that's still 30g off.

Pretty sure that path is leading you down 24/7 chicken breast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/948355557022420992

i'm around the path

end me