Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
snoo
Jul 5, 2007

so like does anyone in power wanna step in and stop him from saying stupid poo poo like this or are we just gonna put up with it until.........???

DO SOMETHING!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I want 18 days of unhinged Trump tweets, where he does no work, until he throws his 1 year anniversary bash

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

D&Dishly:] He's good in the long run because he has a tendency to radicalize and galvanize and energize things with the unintended effect so surely a sleeping giant has awakened and the neoliberals will show how its properly done so wrap it up trumpailures
:goonsay:

JUST LIKE IN MASS EFFECT i scream as all my video games are pulled towards the centre of the earth and crushed into a fine powder

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Two days

Two loving days into the year and we are beyond hosed as a nation

I can't even feel despair, I've never been so resigned to just being like ok, yeah, we are all going to perish in a nuclear holocaust

God drat

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

They did that physical they promised and somebody finally caught his early dementia and he's been lashing out ever since. That's why he hasn't had anything on his schedule for a week.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i bet mao was hung like a water buffalo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Nonsense posted:

I want 18 days of unhinged Trump tweets, where he does no work, until he throws his 1 year anniversary bash

good news ur gettin it

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

sandoz posted:

i'm cooking boef bourgeoisie in my new pressure cooker

make sure to simmer it for a while afterwards. it won’t reduce enough in the pressure cooker to give you the full depth of flavor

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

JUST LIKE IN MASS EFFECT i scream as all my video games are pulled towards the centre of the earth and crushed into a fine powder

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Remember when the president had a minor stroke on camera and they promised to get that looked at and share the results?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

They did that physical they promised and somebody finally caught his early dementia and he's been lashing out ever since. That's why he hasn't had anything on his schedule for a week.

seriouspist i thought his physical wasn't until like the 12th

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

FourLeaf posted:

uhhhh i mean it could be argued that reason capitalism has become so all-consuming in the US is because of how ruthlessly it has exploited racial divisions

so it really isn't irrelevant

I agree with this and, it's why I, rightly or not, say that race is irrelevant to capitalism.

hosed up but true.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/948368460370857984

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/948368511285518337

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

this... this cant be right

it says

oh my god it says the president has LITERAL brain worms

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

surprisingly less metal than it sounds

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

The Snoo posted:

so like does anyone in power wanna step in and stop him from saying stupid poo poo like this or are we just gonna put up with it until.........???

DO SOMETHING!
If I were a world leader I'd read his tweets, go "huh" and then not do poo poo about them because you know even he has forgotten what he wrote already.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Those tweets have momentarily brought George Carlin back from the dead so that he may witness the death of parody and also humanity

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hey can we make threats against people yet? the president keeps saying he’s going to nuke us

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol nice work i guess @jack

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

god he is so UGLY

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

i bet mao was hung like a water buffalo

sparrows mistook it for a worm once tho

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

PostNouveau posted:

I sincerely hope this is is true or at least if he hasnt gone yet the doctors who examine him don't lie and just straight up tell him he's hosed up and dying at a rapid pace because nothing hes ever done in his life has been a good decision

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

If I were a world leader I'd read his tweets, go "huh" and then not do poo poo about them because you know even he has forgotten what he wrote already.

:pray:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lol his lifes dream of his own 24/7 trump tv channel will never be realized on account of his own stupid self causing doomsday

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh man, remember Cash for Clunkers? Remeber that one time Obama did something that directly positively affected peoples lives and it was super popular and great for the economy?

Remebere how he literally never did anything like that ever again, not once in the next 7 loving years?

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

Jazerus posted:

actually kaiser wilhelm + charles II is a good way to describe trump

No Henry VIII?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

:eyepop:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

That DICK! posted:

hey can we make threats against people yet? the president keeps saying he’s going to nuke us

no, we observe decorum and go down with our own ships honourably like the good captains of our souls we are :patriot:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I honestly believe that 99% of the chuds would go away if it was allowable to tell them you beat them up and eat their brains

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

listened to that best of chapo today

was pretty drat good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
holy gently caress isn't he giving a state of the union in like a week

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

imagine being that ghostwriter guy who encouraged trump to set up a twitter account

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

That DICK! posted:

uh excuse me i believe u are forgetting ur DECORUM

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

cash4clunkers was bad, a new yorker like matt wouldnt understand

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

GobiasIndustries posted:

I sincerely hope this is is true or at least if he hasnt gone yet the doctors who examine him don't lie and just straight up tell him he's hosed up and dying at a rapid pace because nothing hes ever done in his life has been a good decision

I think the president's physician is supposed to be the Navy's top doctor, but he's the president so he can just tell that guy to buzz off and go see Dr. Sex Cake.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

sparrows mistook it for a worm once tho

before sex pests there were

four pests

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

ScrubLeague posted:

holy gently caress isn't he giving a state of the union in like a week

don't have to give a state of the union if there is no union *taps at temple*