Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

eonwe posted:

hahaha holy poo poo trump is trying to instigate nuclear war via twitter

again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Ahhh there we go. The tweet that ends all the lols and brings about genuine fear.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I knew the moment I read that stupid loving tweet that the chuds on T_D would be all like "Lol North Korea BTFO"

Didn't take long to find this:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.d1cf549935de
Lol go lose another one for the ol' D, B-dawg.

Good lord he looks like Vince D'Onofrio from Men in Black when his skin's barely staying on his body.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

the president is making dril tweets about nuclear annihilation someone get me off this ride

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
If I don't wakeup tomorrow because your retarded President caused the end of the world while I was asleep i am going to be mad as heck.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUlEr8ec8Ao&t=16s

"Waldo, you're the best son money can buy."

Inspired by a previous post. Sorry if repost.

Our retarded piss-brained president. I am so proud.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Neukoln19 posted:

I knew the moment I read that stupid loving tweet that the chuds on T_D would be all like "Lol North Korea BTFO"

Didn't take long to find this:

"hide child comments"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

communism bitch posted:

If I don't wakeup tomorrow because your retarded President caused the end of the world while I was asleep i am going to be mad as heck.

So here's the good news. Trump is too much of a pussy to consciously take any action beyond talking tough on twitter and Un has got himself comfy enough that he he isn't going to intentionally take any action that will result in him likely dead.

Here's the bad news, Trump's degenerative brain disease seems to be degenerating awfully fast based on today and it's just a matter of time before Un accidentally drops a missile test on Japan. So while neither of them are going to intentionally start a major war, it's drat likely that they'll do so accidentally (or in Trump's case, during an episode).

More good news, if you're not in Korea or Japan, it's unlikely that you'd die when war breaks out. The only way that most other places are under real threat is if an exchange is triggered with China. So you'll probably live to see everyone die!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I'm waiting to see what China's response will be to the U.S. threatening to nuke a nation right next to them.

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Random Stranger posted:

So here's the good news. Trump is too much of a pussy to consciously take any action beyond talking tough on twitter and Un has got himself comfy enough that he he isn't going to intentionally take any action that will result in him likely dead.

Here's the bad news, Trump's degenerative brain disease seems to be degenerating awfully fast based on today and it's just a matter of time before Un accidentally drops a missile test on Japan. So while neither of them are going to intentionally start a major war, it's drat likely that they'll do so accidentally (or in Trump's case, during an episode).

More good news, if you're not in Korea or Japan, it's unlikely that you'd die when war breaks out. The only way that most other places are under real threat is if an exchange is triggered with China. So you'll probably live to see everyone die!

Turns out Japanese still pretty sketched out by the thought of getting nuked, for reasons.
e: poo poo, i can't be expected to read your bullshit, ugh, whatever, trump LOL

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

OldMemes posted:

I hardly ever use my twitter account but I just reported the sitting president of the United States because I think threatening genocide and world war is in violation of the T&Cs.

:same:

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Going to bed. Can't wait to wake up to nuclear firescape all across the land. <3 you guys.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Serious question: do I want to die within the first blast essentially not even realizing it or do I want to be on the edge of the blast with a chance of perhaps surviving long enough to see how horrible the world disintegrates in 24 hours and hoping that I somehow ward off any sort of cancer from massive radiation exposure?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Wirth1000 posted:

Serious question: do I want to die within the first blast essentially not even realizing it or do I want to be on the edge of the blast with a chance of perhaps surviving long enough to see how horrible the world disintegrates in 24 hours and hoping that I somehow ward off any sort of cancer from massive radiation exposure?

Unless you have somewhere you can hole up for 72 hours at minimum before trekking out amongst the fallout, you want that sweet release.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Wirth1000 posted:

Serious answer: I want to die instantly if I am anywhere close enough to get irradiated or have total economic disaster or food supply affected, just kill me fast.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Wirth1000 posted:

Read "the beach" by Nevil Shute. That'll answer your question.

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
I live in Colorado which is usually in movies as the place that survives nukes because of mountains

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Oscar Wild posted:

Read "the beach" by Nevil Shute. That'll answer your question.

I just read the synopsis and now I'm depressed.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

I recommend raiding the nearest pharmacy for benzos and opioids with a smattering of antidepressants for flavor.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I want to get vaporized against a wall so only my shadow is left behind.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Wirth1000 posted:

Yes

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I'm in New York so I've already resigned to the fact that this is probably target number 1 for a lot of countries.

I plan to ride out the apocalypse the way I've lived, drugs and women.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LOL, trump fake wrestling tagteam lapdog went too far I guess:
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/02/politics/sheriff-david-clarke-twitter/index.html

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i havent seen it discussed much here, but it's very obvious now that the president's dick does not work and he is insecure about it

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I just got done reading Turtledove's Hot War trilogy, wherein Truman decided to use A-Bombs against Manchuria in the early days of the Korean War. Global nuclear conflict ensues.

Looking forward to the real thing, in TechniColor, IRL.

LOL

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Getting probated by social media for inappropriate and violent behavior in order to own the libs :smuggo:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Nuclear vaporization is the final mercy for the downtrodden millennial, for at least their funeral will be free and their debts seared away by nuclear fire(hopefully)

EDIT: Also, bigly lol at the lawsuit to get the Presidential Twitter to unblock Americans. Gonna stick that [AT]jack right in his tweety loving eye.

"Newsworthiness" in not blocking Trump is turning outreach into a public conveyance, so now Trump will have to get realistically dunked on by all Americans.

DoubLOL at the fact that a bunch of Big-D-Dems are going to nuke their accounts by violating TOS over this unfettered access.

TripLOL at how Twitter will have to implement an "abusive reporting" rule at all the snowflake magachuds who will lockstep report anyone remotely substantive in criticisms.

The :hmbol: cascade begins with a trickle of piss

Mistle fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Jan 3, 2018

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

If you get vaporized your spirit won't see your body and so won't realize that it is dead. Unable to move on, it will be cursed to wander the material realm for eternity, desperately searching for more Trump lols that will never come

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

please golf the rest of your 7 years

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what can I do, as an American, to be certain I'm vaporized instantly without knowledge of the nuclear weapon? I don't want to live in a post apocalyptic nuclear world with Trump leading the way

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF
It's so funny that poo poo makes the news. "Sherrif Clarke gets banned from discord server for posting ascii dick art"

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
My button is VERY BIG and it works REALLY GOOD. TAKE THAT #NOKO

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Madcosby posted:

what can I do, as an American, to be certain I'm vaporized instantly without knowledge of the nuclear weapon? I don't want to live in a post apocalyptic nuclear world with Trump leading the way

Live in a big city and when itshappening.gif just go stand outside, it'll be very quick.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
ugh I live like 15 miles from a city so I'm the awkward area where going outside might just get me 3rd degree burns but not immediately killed

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Nah if it's a really big city you'll be fine, you'll get a couple of nice 10-warhead MIRV packages

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

ahahahahaha

Get hosed cowboy

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I want to believe that where I am wouldn't be a priority target, but we already had the deadliest mass shooting here a couple months back, and also I'm like four miles away from an air base. poo poo owns lol i hope that all your descendants enjoy New Vegas: IRL Edition

edit: To clarify, I know my two points aren't related to each other in any way, besides the ever-creeping specter of mortality

MiracleFlare fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jan 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Here's the intro to the next Fallout ARG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfo_hfGN_JY