Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

So when do we get to watch Kelly and Mattis tackle the gently caress out of Trump to prevent him from getting to that button? 25th amendment looking better and better every minute guys!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Madcosby posted:

what can I do, as an American, to be certain I'm vaporized instantly without knowledge of the nuclear weapon? I don't want to live in a post apocalyptic nuclear world with Trump leading the way

I can almost guarantee you the 4 star Air Force general in charge of launching the nukes gave Trumper a big fake button.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Do you think it's right next to the Coke button :thunk:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Rough Lobster posted:

I can almost guarantee you the 4 star Air Force general in charge of launching the nukes gave Trumper a big fake button.

Didn't this guy already come out in an interview and said he'd ignore an illegal order to nuke from Trump and he'd just defusse the situation and suggest conventional means of warfare instead?

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Wirth1000 posted:

I'm waiting to see what China's response will be to the U.S. threatening to nuke a nation right next to them.

They'll turn the "Hoax" knob on their global climate change machine up to 11.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

this recent twitter meltdown is due to trump realizing his lawyer's are full of poo poo for telling him mueller's investigation would wrap up by thanksgiving, then by christmas, just in case anyone was wondering.

Also:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Alternatively just had the nuke authorization sealed by handprint activation, his tiny orange hands would cause it to malfunction.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
JFC you dumb orange half melted marshmallow.

Canada here, how far north do I have to be escape Trump's nuclear meltdown? Do I stay here and use my road warrior heritage and become lord humongous of the pine forests or should I go back to Australia and avoid dying in a hellish post apocalyptic wasteland? There's some irony for ya.

XYZ
Aug 31, 2001

Doomsday Clock now set at 2 1/2 minutes lmao

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Outrail posted:

Canada here, how far north do I have to be escape Trump's nuclear meltdown? Do I stay here and use my road warrior heritage and become lord humongous of the pine forests or should I go back to Australia and avoid dying in a hellish post apocalyptic wasteland? There's some irony for ya.

Flee to Nunavut but then you'll have to deal with invading Russians.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948404303072460800?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

cool, i'll take a look at that later POTUS

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Outrail posted:

Thompson, Manitoba.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

XYZ posted:

Doomsday Clock now set at 2 1/2 minutes lmao

Hurry the gently caress up slow rear end clock

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

old beast lunatic posted:

Hurry the gently caress up slow rear end clock

Side note, i've always loved your AV.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
Merry Nuclear Pissmas goons. lol, hell timeline is a bitch!

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Love to be immolated by nuclear hellfire to trigger the libs.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
It's only January 2nd

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/948416156498571264?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Hearing reports that North Korea has launched an attack on the US, Trump responds by pressing the big red button on his desk. Moments later, an aide rushes into the office.

"Here's your diet coke, Mr President"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

:sadcoke:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIgcwG7pfE

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

David Assman

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The world is going to end when someone at Fox and Friends has a bad day and calls Donald Trump a moron.

This is unreal. Seeing him talk in front of a camera is like a clip from a B-movie political parody. Seeing him tweet is like some poorly written dystopian dark comedy where 3 idiots on a TV show run the country by making their daily TV show that speaks directly to the president.

Every loving episode of Fox and Friends could probably start with "Hey there, how's our big boy today?" and nobody would bat an eye. The dumbest loving mouthpieces under the thumbs of the most shamelessly evil fuckhead on the planet have more sway over the government than every loving scientist on the planet.

Just hit the god drat button, you fat bald gently caress.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Nope, I want him to keel over. Keep eating fries and poo poo, Mr not my president.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Outrail posted:

My American father who lived in Vancouver until 1980 moved us to Auckland when Reagan was elected.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Outrail posted:

You can move to Edmonton or Winnipeg or Saskatoon, but it's probably better to just let your skin melt off in a nuclear blast.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Canada here, how far south should I go to guarantee total vaporization

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The world teeters on the whims of two very ugly and retarded men.

BEEAARR!!
Nov 9, 2004

Someone got hit
in the boingloins!

Hit in the boingloins!
Boingloins! Boingloins!
Someone got hit in them!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4YbO_1mvA

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The best part is I'm 100% sure the president of the united states is even more retarded than the despotic steam game hoarder who murders people with LOL shirt wearing super soaker assassins.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I hope the next Fallout game backstory is literally "Donald Trump, president of the USA, hit the button, and here we are"

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Remember when people called John McCain unelectable because he would have been one bad heart attack away from giving Sarah Palin the nuclear codes?

Well, lmao

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It is very normal for a sitting POTUS to twitter dickwave about his nuclear arsenal.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

america being afraid of nukes is very just desserts

enjoy your weltpolitik assholes

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Code Jockey posted:

I hope the next Fallout game backstory is literally "Donald Trump, president of the USA, hit the button, and here we are"

Farcry 5 isn't out yet

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Declare war on pakistan iran and north corea all at once. Why not done

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Wow, the DnD trump tread was closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

KJU has one or two nukes that could reach us. DC is obvious first target.

If DC goes down then the country will become an Iraqi hellscape of factions waging civil war. But on the other hand everyone in DC is dead.

I'm pretty conflicted :shrug: