Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
timber, the app where trees meet other trees

grindr for trees is a really different thing from human grindr, tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Dunno

A funeral where the eulogizer doesn't talk about the deceased's family, accomplishments, or hobbies, but instead talks about their favorite Internet memes.

I Dunno

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

timber, the app where trees meet other trees

grindr for trees is a really different thing from human grindr, tho

They'll send each other lines like oh baby, I've fallen for you.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Tommy Lee Jones' speech from No Country For Old Men about being older than his dead dad except I'm upset that I am older than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
the octogenarian mutant ninja turtles

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

got any sevens posted:

the octogenarian mutant ninja turtles

Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (to help him breathe)

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (to help him breathe)

Raphael is cool but rude
And it's not his fault, it's the dementia dude!

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

I Dunno posted:

They'll send each other lines like oh baby, I've fallen for you.

"wood"

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

canyoneer posted:

Raphael is cool but rude
And it's not his fault, it's the dementia dude!

michaelangelo is coming apart, dude (at the joints)

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Grandpa Detective: America's Frailest Crime Fighter this Saturday only on CBS.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A morning show where the existential dread is creeping in around the edges.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
They brought in a new efficiency expert at work, a Skeleton on a Horse.

Not the worst manager I ever had. Does a lot of looming and staring at you with those flaming eyes, while drinking its decaf coffee. Not sure how it got the horse in the elevator though.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
a traveling libertarian lecturer who sells a service of him giving evening seminars on how to properly lecture about libertarianism.

----------------

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

I want a Twitter account that just posts an entry from this thread once a day, can that be arranged

sockingtonsworth

^thats a good idea

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Toes are the fingers of the feet.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Really ugly grudge fights, slander, and mud-dragging rivalries between various animal conservation facilities over methods, ethics, and staff proclivities. Accusations of bad record keeping, cloning, inbreeding, bizarre experiments, researcher perversions, and so forth.

someone from the Washington Post wins a Pulitzer for their article about it all.

----------------

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
WHO ARE THE REAL ANIMALS HERE??!!!

----------------

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

A morning show where the existential dread is creeping in around the edges.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
handjob? I thought you wanted a hamjob

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
A bit late but metal holiday music

🎵 Two minutes to Christmas! 🎵

Little Baby I am a poor boy too I have no gift to bring
That's fit to give the King
Shall I play for you,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0wHLwMr2l8

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

ghost emoji posted:

handjob? I thought you wanted a hamjob

pigs could never pull off a big heist, there's always a squealer

FactsAreUseless

The rest of the BK Kids Club beating "Wheels" into the gang.

FactsAreUseless

Hazing rituals of the Keebler elves

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
a grandpa complaining that kids today have it too easy with their smartphones. back in his day, when he wanted to talk on the phone while taking a crap, he had to pull in the entire cord and handset with him.

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Kids on their bikes complaining about how easy their grandpa with his sicknasty Harley Davidson has it in the present day.

Koishi Komeiji

You old people today are punks, with your senior discounts and your pants pulled all the way up. Back in my day which is right now we pay full price for things with our pants sagging all the way down and I don't recall hearing anyone complain about it except old people constantly.

Koishi Komeiji

*Pop, the only surviving member of the Rice Krispies Krew doing a scared straight type thing to young cartoon characters at risk for getting into the cereal hustle.*

You think this is a loving game kid? Yeah, you see all the money, the adoring sugar addict kids, having your own commercial but while the game has you blinded you don't see the real poo poo coming to sideswipe you like the Count Chocula crew shooting up your house because you tried just one loving time to muscle in on his turf with chocolate Rice Krispies. Why you think there's only one Cinnamon Toast Crunch chef left, huh? They thought they could handle Tony the Tiger but big Tony didn't think that was so grrrrreat.

alnilam

Chef Wendel can see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch. But can he see a tiger stalking him from the reeds before it's too late

alnilam

I think hardened cereal/food mascots would be a good thread, if u don't wanna make it i will

Koishi Komeiji

alnilam posted:

I think hardened cereal/food mascots would be a good thread, if u don't wanna make it i will

I just did a gritty Sesame Street thread but if you think byob can handle two rough and tumble threads at the same time go for it.

Drink-Mix Man

2Can $am follows his nose... to blow

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Koishi Komeiji posted:

*Pop, the only surviving member of the Rice Krispies Krew doing a scared straight type thing to young cartoon characters at risk for getting into the cereal hustle.*

You think this is a loving game kid? Yeah, you see all the money, the adoring sugar addict kids, having your own commercial but while the game has you blinded you don't see the real poo poo coming to sideswipe you like the Count Chocula crew shooting up your house because you tried just one loving time to muscle in on his turf with chocolate Rice Krispies. Why you think there's only one Cinnamon Toast Crunch chef left, huh? They thought they could handle Tony the Tiger but big Tony didn't think that was so grrrrreat.

Cereal Killa Mike

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

2Chainz walks into the Schnucks to buy some groceries, and has a wacky adventure.

cda

by Hand Knit
i'm a little late on this one but it would be funnty if the three kings tried to give baby jesus bitcoin

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
Balthasar: Here's .3btc.

Mary: Thanks but we're really in need of some Frankincense.

Balthasar: You can get that with bitcoin.

Mary: Not since Silk Road shut down.

----------------

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A sci fi and fantasy author who's really just hungry:

Empress Kay Sadhila and her henchman the Count Monte Cristo have invaded the hiveworld Suet. Our dashing hero Cod Linguica springs into action.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Empress Kay Sadhila and her henchman the Count Monte Crisco have invaded the hiveworld Suet. Our dashing hero Cod Linguica springs into action.

The hero had muttonchops and cornrow hair, topping off his beer-belly figure

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Empress Kay Sadhila and her henchman the Count Monte Cristo have invaded the hiveworld Suet. Our dashing hero Cod Linguica springs into action.

Bick Spurlington ran towards the Teleporter. But first, he stopped at the replicator and made a ham. Then he ate the ham. It was salty and delicious. Red lights flashed all around him as a mechanical female voice intoned "Hull Breach Imminent. Hull Breach Imminent." There was no time to lose. He replicated Honey-Poached Pears with Hazelnut Butter and a Buttermilk Ice Cream. The exquisite mouthfeel of the warm pears melting into the chill ice cream reminded him of his childhood on the planet F'run G'farr. There were only seconds left before the starship's exterior lost its integrity. Wasting no time, he waddled in a satisfied manner towards the Teleporter and punched in the coordinates for the nearest McDonalds.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

Blade Runner about food:

"I want more fries fucker."

"You're in a Mexican restaurant, walking up to the counter, when all of a sudden you look down..."

"What one?"

"What?"

"What restaurant?"

"It doesn't make any difference what restaurant, it's completely hypothetical."

"But, how come I'd be there?"

"Maybe you're hungry. Maybe your're hungover. Who knows? You look down and see a torta, Leon."

"Torta? What's that?"

"You know what a sandwich is?"

"Of course!"

"Same thing."

"I've never eaten a sandwich... But I understand what you mean."

"You reach down and take the top piece of bread off the torta, Leon."

"Do you make up these questions, Mr. Bourdain? Or do they write 'em down for you?"

"The torta lays open-faced, the jamon and avacado inside glistening, beckoning to be eaten, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not eating."

"What do you mean, I'm not eating?"

"I mean: you're not eating! Why is that, Leon?"

[Leon licks his lips]