Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

He did more good than your sorry rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Okay Mr pot, you sanctimonious little twit

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Can't imagine why someone would fire you.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lurdiak posted:

Can't imagine why someone would fire you.

Cool, glad you read literally none of the conversation but decided to chime in anyway you little prick. gently caress off to some other chat thread so you can cry about what a big meanie I am and how you've never done anything wrong, and then possibly spontaneously combust

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

"My lifestyle is my art."

gently caress yeah. Glad this dude got to fly.

E: staying out of the slap fight.

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jan 4, 2018

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ruddiger posted:

"My life is a form art."

gently caress yeah. Glad this dude got to fly.

Also, isn't dickered the guy who was getting all indignant about people criticizing the anti capitalist protests from a while back? Sad to see he's just another check collector. Truly there are no more heroes.

What kind of stupid point are you trying to make here

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Cool, glad you read literally none of the conversation but decided to chime in anyway you little prick. gently caress off to some other chat thread so you can cry about what a big meanie I am and how you've never done anything wrong, and then possibly spontaneously combust

How about you stop using this thread like your diary you loving manchild.

Just because your life is deservingly terrible doesn't mean you need to spam 20 misspelled posts about every "injustice" that happens to you.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
"didn't this guy get mad at people who poo poord the people who are rightly critical of capitalism? hosed up that he has to work for a paycheck but criticizes capitalism"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lurdiak posted:

How about you stop using this thread like your diary you loving manchild.

Oh no

Someone posted about their life in the chat thread full of friends

What a tremendous rear end in a top hat to turn to one of their support networks when they're stressed out

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Settle down Dickeye

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Like there's an entire forum for whining about how unfair life is and how it's everyone's fault but yours that you're miserable.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

Coffee And Pie posted:

Settle down Dickeye

Please only use this when dickeye is not clearly in the right

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Settle down, Lurdiak.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lurdiak posted:

Like there's an entire forum for whining about how unfair life is and how it's everyone's fault but yours that you're miserable.

This is the most ironic thing anyone has ever said in the history of mankind

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Shoombo posted:

Please only use this when dickeye is not clearly in the right

making GBS threads on a dead guy is in the right?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Baron von Eevl posted:

Settle down, Lurdiak.

Yeah this ain't productive, I shouldn't have said anything.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I love chocolate. All kinds of chocolate. Chocolate Raspberry. Chocolate chocolate chunk. Dark chocolate. Milk chocolate. Foreign chocolate. Hot chocolate. Except nuts. I do not like nuts in my chocolates.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lurdiak posted:

Cool, I'm ready for you to apologize for being a prick about me dealing with illegal poo poo at work whenever you are

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013

ruddiger posted:

That's not what this is about at all.

Also, depends on the dead guy.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

ruddiger posted:

Exactly although Lurdiak was also being a gently caress.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Lurdiak posted:

I'm trying to not be rude about this, but yes, my wife literally teaches this to her students, and they're kindergarteners.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
It's a shame I didn't get to see that video of Lurdiaks trip to Japan before YouTube took it down

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Baron von Eevl posted:

I'm trying to not be rude about this, but yes, my wife literally teaches this to her students, and they're kindergarteners.

I just really liked that goose guy. He was inspiring.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Didn't there used to be a rule about Lurdiak and Dickeye not talking to each other? Or was that Dickeye and that Scottish guy with the clerks in a kitchen movie?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Baron von Eevl posted:

Didn't there used to be a rule about Lurdiak and Dickeye not talking to each other? Our was that Dickeye and that Scottish guy with the clerks in a kitchen movie?

Yeah I'm probably going to eat a ban over this. Ringing in the new year right.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I make stupid posts about my life all the time and nobody even bothers to shitpost at me for it, get on my level

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Guys gals...what kind of chocolate do you like with your movies? Kit Kat minis are good. As are MnM plains.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Baron von Eevl posted:

Didn't there used to be a rule about Lurdiak and Dickeye not talking to each other? Or was that Dickeye and that Scottish guy with the clerks in a kitchen movie?

I don't care honestly, if this is a thing I get banned for a) I have a parachute so I don't even have to spend money and b) gently caress you

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.
This whole exchange has been amusing.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Gatts posted:

Guys gals...what kind of chocolate do you like with your movies? Kit Kat minis are good. As are MnM plains.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

James Woods Fan posted:

This whole exchange has been amusing.

Hope you spontaneously combust too prick

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Gatts posted:

I went with my cousins to go see Justice League the other day. Halfway through the movie my cousin spilled his Reese's Pieces all over the goddamn place and every time he'd shift in his chair, you'd hear a bunch of pieces shake loose and roll down the drat floor. It was funny as hell but kinda pissed off the people around us.

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.

Gatts posted:

I love chocolate. All kinds of chocolate. Chocolate Raspberry. Chocolate chocolate chunk. Dark chocolate. Milk chocolate. Foreign chocolate. Hot chocolate. Except nuts. I do not like nuts in my chocolates.

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Isn't admitting you have a parachute account also grounds for banning? I don't care I just thought that was the case

Anyway to my knowledge everywhere I've lived has had it so that getting fired always results in "no unemployment". Now if you work somewhere decent they will often say that you were "laid off" but quitting or getting fired has always been "you're hosed" territory.

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Hope you spontaneously combust too prick

drat breh this is like our first interaction. Why such violence?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Also, goobers is my favorite which mean me and Gatts now have a blood feud.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Budgie Jumping posted:

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!"

Mama always said said life was like a box of chocolates. You never knew what you were gonna get. But then my Pa said what the gently caress, read the manual they give with it.

ruddiger posted:

Also, goobers is my favorite which mean me and Gatts now have a blood feud.

I have a deep dark temptations to get liquified chocolate and put Nerds in it and make Nerd brittle.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

precision posted:

Isn't admitting you have a parachute account also grounds for banning? I don't care I just thought that was the case

Anyway to my knowledge everywhere I've lived has had it so that getting fired always results in "no unemployment". Now if you work somewhere decent they will often say that you were "laid off" but quitting or getting fired has always been "you're hosed" territory.

Nah, there's no rule against it unless it's evading a permanent ban or a probation

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I mean it's only a problem if you're using it to avoid probation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Baron von Eevl posted:

I mean it's only a problem if you're using it to avoid probation.

Boy don't I know

• Locked thread