Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
by reading my posts, you have signed my NDA which prevents you from discussing my posts, or any posts which quote mine, outside something awful dot com. copyright 2009 all rights reserved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
#ballsack

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ymgve posted:

wasnt there some news like last century about how lots of top people in the campaign hadnt even signed the stupid nda

im sure you could just sign it with a smiley face and no one in the organization would even check it was actually signed. its so dysfunctional and no one iinvolved s even 1% competent enough to do their jobs

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
now im gonna post the internationale in different languages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EMx7Y16Vo

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
one year ago we were talking about shadow president bannon

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fat Lowtax posted:

Wait so why did they invite that rear end in a top hat gossip journalist into the white house for like a year, did they all think he was going to write an extremely nice book about them

you know like in crusader kings II you get a decision box that pops up where you lose 1-2 gold to have someone chronicle your exploits? and you get prestige bonuses?

its something like that but with bitcoins and twitter followers

logikv9 posted:

one year ago we were talking about shadow president bannon

some people were like for real on that but others were pretty mocking of it because Trump is so unfiltered with adhd that he repeats the last thing the last person said that he saw

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
its me im the guy who prefers the french version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POH14-HMGFc

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Xaris posted:

im sure you could just sign it with a smiley face and no one in the organization would even check it was actually signed. its so dysfunctional and no one iinvolved s even 1% competent enough to do their jobs

a smiley face would legally be a signature

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

NecroMonster posted:

how do you even get a switch, stand around in wallmart until 1am or something?

they're in stock literally everywhere now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

there's snow outside

thanks trump!!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9OJsmh04PM

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Fat Lowtax posted:

Wait so why did they invite that rear end in a top hat gossip journalist into the white house for like a year, did they all think he was going to write an extremely nice book about them

yes, this is 100% exactly what Trump expected.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i've been enjoying my switch and i managed to save a ton of money on it when i got it. all those savings went straight into another set of joycons and like 4 games. i have not played zelda though, because i have been historically not a fan of open-world rpgs

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
there's no way that retard sent an NDA to Bannon and thus 100% confirmed everything in the book

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol the best, most brightest people

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Strong Daddy Trump runs crying to court to save him from mean ogre Bannon, who hurt his feelings

it's only Jan 3

:lol:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

logikv9 posted:

i've been enjoying my switch and i managed to save a ton of money on it when i got it. all those savings went straight into another set of joycons and like 4 games. i have not played zelda though, because i have been historically not a fan of open-world rpgs

I get bored as hell with Skyrim and all and I love BotW, it's a real good take on a very dull genre.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Fat Lowtax posted:

yes

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump thought "hey this guy might write something nice about me let him in" and then forgot about him so the guy just hung around sitting in on meetings and talking to people because literally nobody thought to question why he was there :lol:

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

And he's stunned, stunned at the betrayal!

This whole 'lawsuit' thing is going to end when Trump's lawyers can't find the NDA that Bannon didn't sign, and end up forging it in some really awful way.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

logikv9 posted:

by reading my posts, you have signed my NDA which prevents you from discussing my posts, or any posts which quote mine, outside something awful dot com. copyright 2009 all rights reserved

i do not consent to this joinder

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
daily reminder there is no bubble

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

GobiasIndustries posted:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

i do not consent to this joinder

i'm sorry you signed the NDA with your eyeballs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
pls smash it

*250 suicide vests explode across the world simultaneously in solidarity*

:krad:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

logikv9 posted:

the new zelda game is one of the loving best games to get stoned and play. if you dont get high idk maybe not, but i don't really like open-world stuff too much and it owned

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

i actually got bored of breath of the wild before i finished it but i still think it is an amazing game that everyone should play and everyone who has ever or will ever make an open world game should pay attention

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fat Lowtax posted:

Trump is used to the New York gossip media where yes you absolutely can invite one to just chill at your office and if you're rich and powerful enough they'll just write a fawning story about you being VERY cool and VERY smart and hell your dick is probably real big too because they want to keep that gravy train going.

He genuinely doesn't know the DC gossip crowd is much more self serving and knows it's way more profitable to stab trump in the back.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

GobiasIndustries posted:

Trump thought "hey this guy might write something nice about me let him in" and then forgot about him so the guy just hung around sitting in on meetings and talking to people because literally nobody thought to question why he was there :lol:

gold

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

but i rarely finish games even when i loving love them

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc

:prepop:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'll probably buy it when it goes on sale in like another year or so, same with 1 2 switch

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

NecroMonster posted:

but i rarely finish games even when i loving love them
in my :corsair: age I much prefer short games now for similar reasons. work and life often force me to take a break from a game and honestly once i stop for a week then i might as well just throw it away/uninstall because im not going back to playing it ever again since ill have forgot everything i was doing and eh gently caress it.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc

that was so drat good

hes so alpha

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

a.lo posted:

mars doesn't even exist

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Roll Tide bitch

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

logikv9 posted:

i'm sorry you signed the NDA with your eyeballs

my eyeballs are a nautical scope, legally they can't sign anything unless empowered by the captain of a moving vessel of the water

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i dislike the cooking system because i'm far too lazy to learn how the dumb thing is supposed to work

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
nintendo trolled all the ocd autist gamers tho with the new zelda and it owns. they put in literally 800+ hidden useless collectibles and the reward you get is a literal steaming pile of gold poo poo that doesnt even do anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

now im gonna post the internationale in different languages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EMx7Y16Vo
gonna preempt you with the best one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLF7Fl4SXh8

• Locked thread