Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMP MUST
This poll is closed.
fire Mueller 0 0%
build The Wall 0 0%
legalize weed (cannabis) 0 0%
smoke weed 420 100.00%
allow Barron to join with the sandworms 0 0%
Total: 0 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

no

accelerate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

turns out the people with homestuck headmates were actually telling the truth :shrug: 2018

the truth about what

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao I know you guys don't seriously skip over my posts that would be rude.

of course not ufotacoman, you're a valued contributor.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

haha oh yeah i remember this is exactly when i decided that homestuck was so self indulgent i couldnt even handle it anymore

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

*starts smoking*

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
:regd08:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

this year is the year the usa ends lol

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Yes! I actually pointed this out and he was basically like lol you think the owner cares

This I after i spent two months getting a paycheck j error fixed because the boss just dragged his feet forever

And six months being scheduled for shifts I've told them multiple times I can't work

So since two weeks is generally a courtesy you extend what reason do I possibly have to be nice to them, especially after that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIXz_vzROrw

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
what stores do i loot first

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pick posted:

*starts smoking*

lol if you haven't already used trump as a reason 2 start smoking again, multiple times

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
ive always wanted to shop at a macy's before

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

NecroMonster posted:

i tried to read your thing but my brain refuses right now. i'll give it a try later i think.

yeah I'll read it and think carefully about it in the morning when I'm sober/hungover

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/948776841426321408

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

MAYO FETISH posted:

gun stores

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
but first i need to stop by auntie anne's for some pretzels

cant go to the mall and not get a pretzel

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pick posted:

*starts smoking*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Yes! I actually pointed this out and he was basically like lol you think the owner cares

This I after i spent two months getting a paycheck j error fixed because the boss just dragged his feet forever

And six months being scheduled for shifts I've told them multiple times I can't work

So since two weeks is generally a courtesy you extend what reason do I possibly have to be nice to them, especially after that

you owe these assholes nothing and no one will ever check in with their clown show about you

give them the finger and bail the instant you a start date, preferably by letter left on desk with no warning and while stealing a monitor

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

sometimes if i try to read a thing that requires me to actually think in order to read my brain just goes "nope"

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

lol if you haven't already used trump as a reason 2 start smoking again, multiple times

I'm smoking right now and it's just from the friction of accleration

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

hamburgers??!!!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Drunkboxer posted:

the truth about what

about headmates

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

C-Euro posted:

:lol: My friend was telling me a story today about how he and his GF worked as servers/waitstaff at a private NYE party out in the suburbs. Apparently the host got one drink in him and then spent the rest of the evening talking about what a genius Trump is and lamenting to everyone about how millennials "just don't get it".

Turns out that the host owns the company that I work for. Not that anything I heard in this story is surprising, but drat if I don't want to get out of here even faster now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIXz_vzROrw

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

just walk off with all of the stores important modern format nonbasic lands lmao the thing i just typed

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NecroMonster posted:

sometimes if i try to read a thing that requires me to actually think in order to read my brain just goes "nope"

on a related note I've read every single one of yr posts that I've seen

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
if u rub you rear end cheeks fast ebough and then sniff real hard you can get high

ive done it it works

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

on a related note I've read every single one of yr posts that I've seen

sorry

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Calibanibal posted:

about de-evolution

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://i.imgur.com/k1zfbyE.gifv

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Weeping Wound posted:

yeah w/e it snows a lot sometimes, shovel it off yr car and get to work

you don't see us freaking out when the roads disappear, just drive in the trenches in front of you

um, excuse me, we got an entire 0.1 inches of snow here in north florida. it is extremely demanded that the entire state shut down for a snow emergency like it did.

i actually don't blame them for doing it - it makes no sense for a place that gets snow like once every 10 years to maintain an infrastructure for dealing with plowing/salting the roads, and the bigger concern over having to deal with an ice storm is reasonable. but as someone who grew up in north wisconsin where anything less than a six inch snow dump would not have been worth much more than a half-minute mention on the local news this poo poo will never stop being absurd to me.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

MAYO FETISH posted:

the container store to carry all your loot :buddy:

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

wow

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

loot my butt

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/internethippo/status/897446011202875393?lang=en

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

accelerate me harder 2018 bb

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the cool thing about donald john trump is that he may be the dumbest man to ever live and he's in charge of everything because america deserves to die

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

it's wisdom

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

MAYO FETISH posted:

i dunno, but be sure to break into them from the back because that's where they keep all the useful poo poo so you gotta walk past all the non-useful poo poo twice in hopes you'll do a bunch of impulse buys.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I have learned chis hayes has hosed https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/948596457036288000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

becoming wise was a loving weird experience let me tell you

• Locked thread