Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Good luck sessions. Keep telling us about states rights though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Oh hi brad

https://i.imgur.com/ZrMEgu0.png

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Uncensored and unrated! It's a must buy!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/LisPower1/status/948929983380115456

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
gently caress that little Dobby looking bitch sessions

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Lol, they're going to force a case that legalizes marijuana for states.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Mr. Nice! posted:

I hope the college players kneel for the anthem.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948881133340708864

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
that photo makes me really sad :(

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Neil Armbong posted:

This is my thought as well

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Neil Armbong posted:

There's a number of cases out there aiming to do just that, one led by a former NY Jet.

Much of the crux of those lie on how blatantly and stupidly false the pretext of it being a schedule 1 narcotic is, even though there is data on medical benefits and less addictive than schedule 2 stuff

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

There's a number of cases out there aiming to do just that, one led by a former NY Jet.

Much of the crux of those lie on how blatantly and stupidly false the pretext of it being a schedule 1 narcotic is, even though there is data on medical benefits and less addictive than schedule 2 stuff

But it allows police to easily lock up black people, get them convicted of felonies (by charging them with federal over state crimes), and get them to staff the private prison plantations.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/simon_barrett/status/948662792675930112

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

But it allows police to easily lock up black people, get them convicted of felonies (by charging them with federal over state crimes), and get them to staff the private prison plantations.

Don't get me wrong, I know exactly why that stupid loving law is kept around. But those cases are attacking the text of the law, which by its own guidelines shouldn't be applied as it is

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Just booked the last flight for my vacation at the end of the month. I’m visiting Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Tokyo. It’s gonna own so hard.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Snow day today! :woop:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I, too, want my love pillow laid atop my grave

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Last night I weighed myself and then lifted some weights for the first time in years. Also have a chicken breast and vegetables to eat for lunch. I’m a little sore but I’m ready to lift again tonight. How often do you lift before a rest day? It’s been years for me so not real sure.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

SundayMoney posted:

Last night I weighed myself and then lifted some weights for the first time in years. Also have a chicken breast and vegetables to eat for lunch. I’m a little sore but I’m ready to lift again tonight. How often do you lift before a rest day? It’s been years for me so not real sure.

2/3 days then 1 off.

Listen to your body, especially if you're getting back into it.

Another grad school interview :toot:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

"Ahhh I guess we'll talk about this thing you guys brought up that I clearly didn't want you to bring up that shits all over my argument god you guys are jerks! :argh:"

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
God drat, my elbows are killing me, way too much upper body yesterday

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

SundayMoney posted:

Nice! That's great!

As Fiz said, listen to your body. I do a 6 day split where I workout 6 days a week, but I have built up to that over a few years. If you feel you are up for another workout tonight, go for it. It really depends on the person and the muscle groups you are targeting ie don't do chest days back to back.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/WitYaBitch247/status/948935177421688832

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

No Butt Stuff posted:

Good luck sessions. Keep telling us about states rights though

States have the right to remain silent. Anything they say or do can be used against them in a court of law.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
gently caress got em

Pack it in

Goddammit its all over

http://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-rich-700-jacket-billionaires-768739?amp=1

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

chessmate libtards

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Backtracking to paleontology talk yay my tyrannosaur book by David Hone came I’m embarrassingly excited

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hello from bomb cyclone central:

You can't really see it but the wind is blowing so hard that at all times snow is being picked up and whipped around everywhere.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

Hello from bomb cyclone central:

You can't really see it but the wind is blowing so hard that at all times snow is being picked up and whipped around everywhere.

farewell kalli

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
https://twitter.com/cosendem/status/948948921694302209

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

i hate everything

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

farewell kalli

The vpn is getting absolutely murdered by the entire company being on it, so I've been playing with my knockoff roomba I got for christmas and telling myself "it's too windy to bother shoveling anything, just wait" like I won't be regretting that in 3 hours.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kalli posted:

The vpn is getting absolutely murdered by the entire company being on it, so I've been playing with my knockoff roomba I got for christmas and telling myself "it's too windy to bother shoveling anything, just wait" like I won't be regretting that in 3 hours.

Or you could be dead by then and never have to shovel so

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kalli posted:

Have the roomba do it

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
I've been steadily packing on weight since the kiddo came a couple years ago and haven't been able to make time to get to the gym, so decided to buy a stationary bike since it's cardio I like doing to start finally shedding some pounds this year. Y'all's constant workout chat has been a big inspiration, so thanks for that.

edit: and painfully aware of the look of buying workout equipment in january, but stationary bikes aren't super expensive and it was easy to put together, so meh.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Apparently boston is flooding badly.

I hope the aquarium is okay :ohdear:

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Kalli posted:

Of course it is, just means more water for the fish :downs:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Thaddius the Large posted:

Of course it is, just means more water for the fish :downs:

I worry about the poor lil' penguins, they might escape and take over southie.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Jesus. I don't think I've ever seen a frozen slushy flood before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

piss tape israel posted:

Jesus. I don't think I've ever seen a frozen slushy flood before.

Yeah, it's a few degrees below freezing by me, but hovering in Boston itself, so they get a rainy slushy hell mix that's then going to freeze over tonight and leave a half foot of ice everywhere.