Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Pineapple is a good topping, but it's a shame it's usually paired with Canadian "bacon", the worst topping and frankly a hate crime to pigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Not interested in being raped by a pizza tyvm

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

https://twitter.com/KFC_UKI/status/948525809840656385?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
people bitchin about appropriation always makes me think food

like yeah ok i'm a white dude but hey gently caress you buddy if you think that means i can't eat some delicious fuckin tacos

appropriate the poo poo outta some tacos

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
pineapple is too sweet and watery for a pizza topping, who thought it was a good idea

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
every time you think about pizza toppings just go here and let it solve it for you
https://roulette.pizza/

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I like ham n pineapple pizza but it would be better if the pineapple was oven roasted in the little chunks beforehand so it caramelizes and is less moist

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Light Gun Man posted:

people bitchin about appropriation always makes me think food

like yeah ok i'm a white dude but hey gently caress you buddy if you think that means i can't eat some delicious fuckin tacos

appropriate the poo poo outta some tacos

i think ppl mostly get upset when the white dudes are making the tacos, you can eat them all you want

but also a lot of people just say everything is appropriation. who knows

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the bitcoin of weed posted:

i think ppl mostly get upset when the white dudes are making the tacos, you can eat them all you want

but also a lot of people just say everything is appropriation. who knows

it's mostly idiot people who think all "wypipo" eat are mayo sandwiches on Wonder bread (with the crusts cut off) and casseroles/hotdish

and while I will occasionally eat certain casserole (and admittedly they came out of a specific--and yes, white--time and place), mayo is just tasteless fat that can go and get hosed. mustard all day, the more German the better. except Colman's, that poo poo's good too, plus it sponsors the Norfolk Bravery Awards.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mayo is the least woke condiment

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

the bitcoin of weed posted:

anybody who tries to tell me i can't make breakfast burritos or stir fry can gently caress right off

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The act of wrapping meat in bread is very politically loaded and problematic

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

All sandwiches are rape

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Blue Train posted:

All sandwiches are rape

hot dogs are consensual

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zeal posted:

anybody who tries to tell me i can't make breakfast burritos or stir fry can gently caress right off

this is appropriation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czfUZxSWUnc

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Troy Queef posted:

mayo is just tasteless fat that can go and get hosed. mustard all day
this guy gets it

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

mayo is sandwich lubricant

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Leave it to americans to come up with unflavored mayonnaise jfc

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

rudatron posted:

pineapple is too sweet and watery for a pizza topping, who thought it was a good idea

It dries out in the oven wtf are you talking about

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Leave it to Europeans to assume mayonnaise is a savory condiment

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

rudatron posted:

canadians

canadians invented it. their stink is obvious with the pairing of their ham abomination they call bacon

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

canadians

canadians invented it. their stink is obvious with the pairing of their ham abomination they call bacon

hosed up that scott walker didnt win so we wont get the wall to keep out the canadians

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Its stupid to complain at white people making a burrito but its fair to raise an eyebrow when a middle aged white guy opens up a burrito shop called "Illegal Petes"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Control Volume posted:

Its stupid to complain at white people making a burrito but its fair to raise an eyebrow when a middle aged white guy opens up a burrito shop called "Illegal Petes"

this is clearly what i meant btw you can make yourself a hangover burrito in your own home all you want

cultural appropriation in general is only an issue when people are making money off of it but then you get into racial wealth disparities and the fact that like 98% of businesses are owned by white people

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I hate Moe's a Mexican place should not have items named after seinfeld references

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

mexican food should be made by mexicans, just like all the other foods in america

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Best Giraffe posted:

mexican food should be made by mexicans, just like all the other foods in america

white people working in restaurant kitchens is cultural appropriation

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i made food last night that was inspired by a recipe i got from a korean cooking channel on youtube. i'm culturally appropriating

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

if u want to cook food in america u shud LEARN SPANISH FUCKER

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Americans are a melting pot so we can eat any goddamn thing we want. French have to stick with their birds-boiled-alive-stew only.

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!
in sweden mostly local pizza places staffed by Turkish immigrants created kebab pizza, now a staple on most menus even in stores driven by white guys

try to sort that one out

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

kebab pizza sounds good

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

get that OUT of my face posted:

kebab pizza sounds good

Hell yea and they try and talk poo poo about it in the pizza thread :mad:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Blue Train posted:

Hell yea and they try and talk poo poo about it in the pizza thread :mad:

well the skewers might be more unpalatable than pineapple

or maybe thats just me

White Rock
Jul 14, 2007
Creativity flows in the bored and the angry!
swedish pizza is a big hot mess off ingredients, essentially everything and anything allowed: mussels, bananas, french fries, peanut butter, garlic sauce,

entire pieces of tenderloin:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

White Rock posted:

in sweden mostly local pizza places staffed by Turkish immigrants created kebab pizza, now a staple on most menus even in stores driven by white guys

try to sort that one out

there used to be a loving fantastic collegetown korean italian place I went to, Bulgogi pizza is amazing.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

it's even good when you aren't drunk

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

White Rock posted:

swedish pizza is a big hot mess off ingredients, essentially everything and anything allowed: mussels, bananas, french fries, peanut butter, garlic sauce,

entire pieces of tenderloin:

Congrats Sweden, you invented the casserole, but shittier and with a huge bread plate for some reason.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

420 Gank Mid posted:

Leave it to americans to come up with unflavored mayonnaise jfc

loving this.

The entire point of mayo is to have enough tartness to it that it emulsifies, don't take down mayonaise just because Hellmans sucks and you dweebs can't use a loving blender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

get that OUT of my face posted:

kebab pizza sounds good

it is