Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Figging sounds like a nice way of saying "walking around with turds in your adult diaper for sexual reasons"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Hot-pocketing is when you poo poo in a wetsuit.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ziv Zulander posted:

Figging means sticking a piece of ginger up your rear end, not your cock. People like it because it burns real good, but it stops right away when you take it out. It was never a torture method, it's something they did to get old horses to perk up.

Jeeze. This is entry level stuff, people.

So is that where the saying "hot to trot" came from?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Fumaofthelake posted:

Figging sounds like a nice way of saying "walking around with turds in your adult diaper for sexual reasons"

Nah, it's totally a different experience. You should give it a try.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

fig my ginger rear end

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

im not mad at you, im just very disappointed

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

How COULD I be mad? That giant, swollen, balloon head of yours just makes me giggle and giggle.

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE

Trig Discipline posted:

putting ginger in your rear end is supposed to make it taste better when someone rims you, it's called a dark and stormy

It was a dark and stormy night.

Suddenly, a shot rang out!

It was me, ending my life in a fit of despair for humanity after reading Breetai's post.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Trig Discipline posted:

putting ginger in your rear end is supposed to make it taste better when someone rims you, it's called a dark and stormy

Why am I seeing Ice-T in my mind’s eye while I read that?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Your username keeps throwing me off :lol:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

veni veni veni posted:

Your username keeps throwing me off :lol:

Yeah, that’s a two-way street. I keep seeing your posts and thinking to myself , “I don’t remember saying that!”

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Someone in the know told me its to help "train" your body not to clench because that makes the ginger burn more. This is supposed to help people who are new to buttstuff I guess.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Yeah, that’s a two-way street. I keep seeing your posts and thinking to myself , “I don’t remember saying that!”

same with me and PTSD DOG 70

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
That was super gross. :colbert:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Why am I seeing Ice-T in my mind’s eye while I read that?

Because LiarTownUSA is a national treasure, even if I couldn't find the actual Tumblr link:

https://news.avclub.com/ice-t-has-some-startling-information-for-you-in-these-f-1798283728

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The other day someone said something like "great post Veni" and I was like "what the hell is going on here there is no way they are talking about me"

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Noslo posted:

Someone in the know told me its to help "train" your body not to clench because that makes the ginger burn more. This is supposed to help people who are new to buttstuff I guess.

Just use poppers like a grownup, for gently caress's sake.

Yargh
Jan 12, 2008
ok.

text me a vag pic posted:

fig my ginger rear end

Hm. A knock-off anime. A bootleg anime.

A shameful anime.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

*drunk Orson Welles voice* ah, the "girls who dip" hashtag has always been celebrated for its excellence

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Pastry of the Year posted:

*drunk Orson Welles voice* ah, the "girls who dip" hashtag has always been celebrated for its excellence

Girls who dip will never not be disgusting.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Anyone who dips will never not be disgusting.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
One time after a lot of beers one of my college friends convinced me to try dipping and it was just horrendously disgusting. Way moreso than smoking cigarettes, I just can't imagine how anyone overcomes that for long enough to become addicted to it.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
I dip and anyone that tells you that it's not disgusting is lying to you. It may feel pleasant at first and it's nice to be able to use tobacco pretty much anywhere, but it's a loving disgusting habit.

Edit:

Basebf555 posted:

One time after a lot of beers one of my college friends convinced me to try dipping and it was just horrendously disgusting. Way moreso than smoking cigarettes, I just can't imagine how anyone overcomes that for long enough to become addicted to it.

The main reason most kids in high school start is because it doesn't impede athletics like cigarettes would. Hell, you can pack a dip while exercising. It's in general a lot more of a "passive" tobacco habit- when you're smoking a cigarette, you go to the smoking area and smoke for 5-10 minutes, then go back to doing what you were doing afterwards. A dip takes 10 seconds to put in, then you have a nice, even tobacco buzz for the next 30 or so minutes, without having whatever you were doing impeded or having to relocate. It's gross as heck but it's, for the most part, a way more convenient habit to satisfy than cigarettes.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 17:29 on Jan 4, 2018

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Seriously, if you need to get your nicotine fix orally, just become addicted to Nicorette

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

om nom nom posted:

I dip and anyone that tells you that it's not disgusting is lying to you. It may feel pleasant at first and it's nice to be able to use tobacco pretty much anywhere, but it's a loving disgusting habit.

Name/av/post trifecta!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

That whole area of the face is so prominent and important I can't imagine playing around with its well-being like that.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Brawnfire posted:

That whole area of the face is so prominent and important I can't imagine playing around with its well-being like that.

And it's not like mouth cancer won't also kill you, it'll just horribly disfigure you before it does. Lung cancer is probably more painful though.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Iron Crowned posted:

Seriously, if you need to get your nicotine fix orally, just become addicted to Nicorette

Nicorette is way more expensive than either cigarettes or chew. I used to work in a gas station and the most popular can of chew was $4.22, and the most popular cigarettes were $6.77 a pack. I now work in a pharmacy where we sell the nicotine gum, and I think it's over $40 a box.

It's kind of like telling people not to use condoms and just buy Plan B every time.

Quick edit: I'm in Michigan, so that might not be true across the entire USA.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Leavemywife posted:

Nicorette is way more expensive than either cigarettes or chew. I used to work in a gas station and the most popular can of chew was $4.22, and the most popular cigarettes were $6.77 a pack. I now work in a pharmacy where we sell the nicotine gum, and I think it's over $40 a box.

It's kind of like telling people not to use condoms and just buy Plan B every time.

Quick edit: I'm in Michigan, so that might not be true across the entire USA.

Eh, I just used to work with a guy who quit smoking and just switched to Nicorette because he could chew three pieces at his desk and no one would care.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Trabant posted:

Because LiarTownUSA is a national treasure, even if I couldn't find the actual Tumblr link:

https://news.avclub.com/ice-t-has-some-startling-information-for-you-in-these-f-1798283728

Shockingly, the Tumblr for fake Ice T SVU shots is https://icetsvu.tumblr.com/
E: And yes, they are amazing.

darthbob88 has a new favorite as of 18:50 on Jan 4, 2018

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Iron Crowned posted:

Eh, I just used to work with a guy who quit smoking and just switched to Nicorette because he could chew three pieces at his desk and no one would care.

I'm fully willing to accept I'm wrong about the gum prices. In our display, there's about 40 different products. I could be putting the wrong price in.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

darthbob88 posted:

Shockingly, the Tumblr for fake Ice T SVU shots is https://icetsvu.tumblr.com/
E: And yes, they are amazing.

Baked Alaska is getting even more desperate for attention.

Edit:

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Basebf555 posted:

And it's not like mouth cancer won't also kill you, it'll just horribly disfigure you before it does. Lung cancer is probably more painful though.
As far as I know, Roger Ebert never dipped, but he did have cancer of the salivary glands.

Notice that every picture of him post-surgery includes either a high turtleneck or a scarf.
I've got nothing against Roger Ebert, but if we're talking about chewing tobacco and mouth cancer and so forth, I think it's worth pointing out the ugly that results on top of the ugly and gross from actually doing it.

Seriously, when did black drool and a pop bottle "discretely" (i.e. not at all discretely) placed under the desk become anything other than gross?

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Leavemywife posted:

I'm fully willing to accept I'm wrong about the gum prices. In our display, there's about 40 different products. I could be putting the wrong price in.

It all depends on how you use it. Those $40 ones are like 100 packs. Any time I've used it, I just get the $10 20 pack and use a piece whenever I'm getting super pissed off or antsy to take the edge off, and I'll have leftover pieces and be done with cravings. But then again I've always gone back to chewing, so maybe you should follow the directions. That's the insidious thing about nicotine addiction (and probably all addiction) is that it stays with you long after you're done with withdrawal. I could be tobacco free for 3 months and think "you know what would be nice right now? A dip" then stupidly buy it, and of course the can has multiple servings so you don't just use it that once, then you're right back on the wagon.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

ExecuDork posted:

Seriously, when did black drool and a pop bottle "discretely" (i.e. not at all discretely) placed under the desk become anything other than gross?

I think it's just part of the "HEY Y'ALL LOOK AT ME I'M A REDNECK! AIN'T I COOL!!??" line of thought (which, thankfully, seems to be dying). It goes along with the giant turbo diesel pickup truck with dual stacks, detuned, and rolling coal type thing. I live in a very rural part of NE Ohio, and I see this all the time. Pink camouflage T-shirts, cowboy boots with short shorts, and girls who dip. I'm no saint, I'll admit. I smoked Camel straights up until 2008 when I quit cold turkey because I got sick and tired of coughing up a lung every morning. But, hey, this is the USA, it's your mouth and gums, and what you choose to do with them is your business.

e: Don't mean to derail, and nice post Randaconda, puts us back on track.

BlankIsBeautiful has a new favorite as of 21:02 on Jan 4, 2018

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Thank you, you have made my soul weep for the world. The internet needs to be destroyed.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

This is what happens at like hour 19 at of one those Gamemaster Anthony birthday parties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I've seen this before, but this is the first time I've noticed the stretching on the left side of the image

• Locked thread