Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
My god, I wish I could identify what brain worms are making every single dimension of political discourse so full of poo poo lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

ikanreed posted:

My god, I wish I could identify what brain worms are making every single dimension of political discourse so full of poo poo lately.
To be fair you're not in the 'Reasonable Opinions Expressed By Zany but Sane People' thread.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/949359133240823808

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
God bless @pixelatedboat

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I'm gonna give this one to Trump: I would absolutely also watch gorillas all day if given the choice, and I think the nation would be better off if we had a Gorilla Channel on offer.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Nessus posted:

I'm gonna give this one to Trump: I would absolutely also watch gorillas all day if given the choice, and I think the nation would be better off if we had a Gorilla Channel on offer.

the people up in arms over this are really just envious that they don't get the gorilla channel

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

True story, we were watching an episode of 1999 family feud and a guy got asked for a scary movie monster and he said "gorilla"

Louie Anderson seems nice but the audience does not like any of his dad jokes. The end

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
If he really did have a childlike reverence for gorillas, I'd like him more. it'd be his one positive character trait.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

holy poo poo

imagine writing a book about the trump administration and suddenly out of nowhere you're inundated with questions about the fake gorillas only tv station that staffers made up for donald trump

Henker
May 5, 2009

My favorite self own of last year was when all the alt-right women complained about the misogyny of alt-right men and called more equality and acceptance within the movement. Like, there was absolutely zero hint of irony or self reflection in the whole thing.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Henker posted:

My favorite self own of last year was when all the alt-right women complained about the misogyny of alt-right men and called more equality and acceptance within the movement. Like, there was absolutely zero hint of irony or self reflection in the whole thing.

That's up there with the international alliance of nationalists working together to fight globalism.

Does anyone remember the tweet where a guy accidentally said he wanted to gently caress his mom? Something like "my penis is craving the crevice it came from?"

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Henker posted:

Definitely a good one. Who could have imagined it's bad for the Handmaids AND the Wives in Gilead?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Jurgan posted:

That's up there with the international alliance of nationalists working together to fight globalism.

Does anyone remember the tweet where a guy accidentally said he wanted to gently caress his mom? Something like "my penis is craving the crevice it came from?"

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/732367986636423168

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I have to give him credit for leaving the tweet up as a monument to self-ownership.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Jurgan posted:

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/732367986636423168

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I have to give him credit for leaving the tweet up as a monument to self-ownership.

I'm shocked at the low number of likes and reatwets considering

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

I still can't get over how he makes such a point about making sure everyone knows he's married by fiddling with his ring in his twitter avatar.

Edit: "Hm, yes, a good picture. American flag, forlorn look off into the distance, inspirational. And now to raise my hands awkardly to mid-torso, look like I'm fidgeting with my hands like a 12 year old talking to his first crush, aaaand done."

Kibayasu fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jan 5, 2018

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/AnimeLiteweight/status/949385548841603073

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That girl who lost her allowance to antifa thugs mom and dad is going on the grift circuit:

https://twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/949175609917194240

Although it痴 a bold move to speak on behalf of leftist indoctrination. Can稚 imagine the pepes will enjoy that.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
lol

actually i'm pretty sure shunning your embarrassing failure child and publicly repudiating them is a pretty big part of traditional family values

https://twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/948509170633969664

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

boner confessor posted:

lol

actually i'm pretty sure shunning your embarrassing failure child and publicly repudiating them is a pretty big part of traditional family values

https://twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/948509170633969664

https://twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/status/943952534711910401

:thunk:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I知 projecting success in her future traditional marriage

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
the gorilla thing is already my highlight of the year.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
I知 annoyed that the nazis took the OK hand symbol away from us. We lost double thumbs up, and OK in 2017.

Unless the whole OK / WP connection has been around for much longer and I知 just another ignorant rear end in a top hat..

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

there needs to be a #circlegame on Twitter where people post videos of them actually playing the circle game. The whole nazi symbolism thing is retarded as gently caress.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

onesixtwo posted:

I知 annoyed that the nazis took the OK hand symbol away from us. We lost double thumbs up, and OK in 2017.

Unless the whole OK / WP connection has been around for much longer and I知 just another ignorant rear end in a top hat..

I'm sorry you aren't allowed to do anything someone ideologically opposed to you also does

Time to starve

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Faffel posted:

I'm sorry you aren't allowed to do anything someone ideologically opposed to you also does

Time to starve

Eating doesn't run the risk of some moron calling you a nazi because of it

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I'm terrified of the prospect of giving someone thumbs up or making the OK hand sign and being called a genocidal maniac because of it, as well.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

i dont know about sargon but styx is neither ethno nationalist or alt right.

lol
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Styxhexenhammer666

quote:

Warwick has been sympathetic to the alt-right since 2016, but was apprehensive to consider himself part of it. In his first appearance on Red Ice TV in September 2016, he claimed he was "sort of on the fringes of the alt-right, I guess".[7] In his final video of 2016, he said he is more than happy with being called alt-lite.[8] He has since disowned both titles and refers to himself as a classical liberal (or "minarchist".)[9]

He has been endorsed by noted non-Nazi Richard Spencer[10] and later appeared in one of Spencer's podcasts.[11]

Warwick has dedicated a video to express his support for Varg Vikernes and encouraged his viewers to subscribe to his channel.[12]

After being called a crypto-fascist for saying "Nazism briefly worked" (on a video about his opposition to Communism),[14] Warwick defended himself in the comments section, arguing that he had spent years attacking corporations and authoritarianism on the left and the right.

Warwick is skeptical of several aspects of the Holocaust.[15] In particular, Warwick doesn't question that the Holocaust took place, but questions what proportion of deaths came through execution instead of famine or disease.

He insists that Zyklon B (which is mostly hydrogen cyanide) was a mostly harmless delousing agent, and Auschwitz was burning through so much of the stuff mostly trying to keep lice from spreading the typhus epidemic brought about by Allied firebombing. This is false as Zyklon B was used in Auschwitz's gas chambers to kill Jewish people.[16] He does admit that maybe the gas was used for the occasional execution; which is an understatement as most Nazi gas chambers used Zyklon B.[17]

Warwick gave five stars to the obscure book Black Nazis! A Study of Racial Ambivalence in Nazi Germany's Military Establishment:[19] It should be noted that the author of this work, J A Sexton, is semi-antagonistic towards Hitler fans. Sexton is an anti-semitic conspiracy theorist who believes that Israel is more responsible for World War II than Hitler.[21]

Warwick previously said America should allow immigrants from all parts of the world (this was probably when he was still a "progressive").[24] However, Warwick has since changed his mind and believes that America no longer has enough "space" to admit "limitless" numbers of immigrants. He further believes liberty cannot survive unlimited immigration.[25]

In particular, Warwick opposes Muslim immigration (because Muslims allegedly have a "vested interest in attacking us"[26]) and supports a Mexico-USA border wall (saying "it'll pay itself off in a decade".[27]). Indeed, Warwick claims governments are doing too little to keep out "Islamic extremists", although no refugees have carried out fatal terrorist attacks in the US.[28]

You can say you're not alt-right, but if you constantly keep showing up on their shows and hanging out with the main alt-right people, and repeat most of their points, with only some extra libertarianism thrown in, most people will know where you stand.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

quote:

Warwick has dedicated a video to express his support for Varg Vikernes and encouraged his viewers to subscribe to his channel.[12]

lol that can't be true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOtYrYPejNo

jesus christ

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

huh, and here I thought Varg Vikernes was mostly famous for pioneering a mediocre-but-hilarious subgenre of metal.

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
Just wear a cool jacket and sunglasses, and keep saying "Hey pops". Nobody will misinterpret your thumbs up.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

If you do the circle game and someone looks at it and calls you a nazi, do you punch them because they looked, or because they called you a nazi?

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

huh, and here I thought Varg Vikernes was mostly famous for pioneering a mediocre-but-hilarious subgenre of metal.

there's a vid of Varg talking about killing Euronymous with his kids in his lap

He lives in a compound in France, as an immigrant, and complains about immigrants.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Faffel posted:

He lives in a compound in France, as an immigrant, and complains about immigrants.

Also, there's an interesting interview with him about his murder of Euronymous and he's like "eh, he was a Laplander anyway" which is some expert level racism.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

onesixtwo posted:

They didn't take away poo poo, they just changed which direction the punch is thrown

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Faffel posted:

ekuNNN posted:

Also, there's an interesting interview with him about his murder of Euronymous and he's like "eh, he was a Laplander anyway" which is some expert level racism.

well, I'm glad Burzum is boring and terrible so there's no conflict of interest!

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
somewhere thernovith is loving furious he lost control of the gorilla brand in 24 hours to a single tweet

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
The Gorilla Channel Mindset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/949391384120721408

• Locked thread