Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://twitter.com/machineiv/status/948019146809163777

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

That's the creator of vampire the masquerade btw

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
why are liberals so loving stupid

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Party Boat posted:

well in the Masquerade universe if you just let a vampire suck you off then they lose their influence, right?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

business hammocks posted:

Also they’re white on a show that only ever hired three black actors, zero of whom were Americans.

dinklage is basically the only american on the show, aside from a few minor characters years ago

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

You just know that this dork would crumble the moment he was actually faced with a nazi threatening him.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

something something peace in our time

Serf
May 5, 2011

that's what he's saying. he would let them beat him up because then he would somehow win

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

History is written by the moral victors.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

that's what he's saying. he would let them beat him up because then he would somehow win

Nah, he's saying that he'd let nazis beat up other people because then he would somehow win.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
First they came for the RPG designers, and I said nothing because the previous edition was better

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
the classic round bald head thick glasses lovely moustache lib look

Serf
May 5, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

Nah, he's saying that he'd let nazis beat up other people because then he would somehow win.

so when the nazis come to beat him up he'd actually fight back? all i can see is this shiny-head motherfucker laying on the ground getting his poo poo kicked in and realizing he's made a terrible decision

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Party Boat posted:

mage supremacy

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

so when the nazis come to beat him up he'd actually fight back? all i can see is this shiny-head motherfucker laying on the ground getting his poo poo kicked in and realizing he's made a terrible decision

Most likely scenario is that he'd grovel at their feet and disawow everything negative he's ever said about them.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

well in the Masquerade universe if you just let a vampire suck you off then they lose their influence, right?

On my ploy to rise through the ranks through Diablerie? Yes

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

that guy is wrong as hell, but i've rarely encountered anyone on the internet making a "punch nazis" comment that's actually willing to put their money where their mouth is. the only way to win is to not play

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

get that OUT of my face posted:

that guy is wrong as hell, but i've rarely encountered anyone on the internet making a "punch nazis" comment that's actually willing to put their money where their mouth is. the only way to win is to not play

Spoiler alert: they are not putting themselves at stake.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hello, I am encountering you, rarely

I would rather read a million posts about punching Nazis from people who will never do so than see one weaselly equivocation about how it's bad from Jeb Repetition

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Crane Fist posted:

Hello, I am encountering you, rarely

I would rather read a million posts about punching Nazis from people who will never do so than see one weaselly equivocation about how it's bad from Jeb Repetition
good news, you're going to get a million posts about that itt now that the subject has been brought up

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yeah let's get started: I loving love punching Nazis, it's extremely good, I've done it before and I would do it again, anyone who says not to punch Nazis is a collaborator

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
dave hill is a cool guy, op

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
punch nazis in the balls until they are unable to procreate

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

good news, you're going to get a million posts about that itt now that the subject has been brought up

what is your point.

like seriously what is your point.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Crane Fist posted:

Hell yeah let's get started: I loving love punching Nazis, it's extremely good, I've done it before and I would do it again, anyone who says not to punch Nazis is a collaborator

:agreed:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
It's ok to kill them with drones though.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

hell yeah i'd punch baby hitler

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Crane Fist posted:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Crane Fist posted:

:same:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DStp0a9WAAEJRFa.jpg

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ah yes, the "use big words to say nothing and people will think i'm smart" tactic

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

ok can well agree to punch this guy

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

punch nazis, and also punch people like this guy who enjoys a larger sympathetic audience than nazis

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I think we're done here

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/s...agenumber%3D215

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wow that is madness

also lol wtf at ratio

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/949139334933897218

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

lmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the pop culture palate of a "resistance" warrior is as varied as that of the average five-year-old child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

chris hayes is good actually