Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

:hellyeah: episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

good morning america

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949616329463615489
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949618475877765120
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/949619270631256064

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

No Butt Stuff posted:

And this is how people bilk utilities and drive up rates. All the time.

We have a lot of procedures in place but ultimately it always seems to come down to the vendor having sold a high enough executive/engineer, then every procedure is signed away and suddenly they’re making another 20% on a deal

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

how is this real life

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

mods change my name to "like, really smart"

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jan 6, 2018

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Motherfucker overplayed his hand. I admit it, I totally bought this shtick the 1st year. He got me hook, line, and sinker. But come on. Year two has gone off the rails. "I have the biggest nuclear button" and "I'm, like, really smart." Trump is a Kaufman-esque covert comedian. I can't even imagine that level of commitment. Frankly, he's a testament to the indomitable nature of the human spirit.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Mods change my name to very stable genius tia

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

We have a lot of procedures in place but ultimately it always seems to come down to the vendor having sold a high enough executive/engineer, then every procedure is signed away and suddenly they’re making another 20% on a deal

Yep. "oh we can't exit them, their sales reps is friends with (vp)"

Also what the gently caress Trump

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/822504053057929218

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Every loving day. How is he still allowed to be president

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

You can tell when Trump writes things because they read like they are written by a 12 y.o. girl.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The Juggernaut posted:

You can tell when Trump writes things because they read like they are written by a 12 y.o. girl.

Now bring that age down a few years.

Huh, if Trump acts like a 12-year-old girl that moght also explain why Roy Moore was such a huge fan.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Now bring that age down a few years.

roy moore noooooooo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Because Congress is full of spineless cowards

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Because this country is fundamentally broken.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

sup dudes

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Haha, this tweets. Good Lord.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
But he's run for president before :psyduck:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
"(on my first try)"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
So that question about literacy didn’t sit well I guess?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Also, the person "pulling out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental instability" with Reagan was, uh, Reagan's own son

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/949641986474209280

gently caress yeah bitch

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i mean the isp's would love to gently caress with netflix, you think they're just gonna lie down and take the pain

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Yeah it's been known that's the FCC ruling will be tied up in lawsuits for a long time. The hope is that it's long enough for the Dems to take control of Congress.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/949642681600311296

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
So watching Fox News because I'm in a truck stop in Texas. They yammered on about 30k federal employees getting paid almost 200k while the average private sector employee gets around 50k.

There are over 2.5 million federal employees. The top 1.5% makes 200k. The top 1.5% in the private sector make way more than that.

That's how you use accurate statistics to push an agenda (the agenda is to lower fed employee pay and reduce their benefits)

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

The internet being a private service instead of a public good is the dumbest loving thing.

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Yay lol

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Hot Diggity! posted:

The internet being a private service instead of a public good is the dumbest loving thing.

No, but you see, the free market will make it faster!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

CannonFodder posted:

So watching Fox News because I'm in a truck stop in Texas. They yammered on about 30k federal employees getting paid almost 200k while the average private sector employee gets around 50k.

There are over 2.5 million federal employees. The top 1.5% makes 200k. The top 1.5% in the private sector make way more than that.

That's how you use accurate statistics to push an agenda (the agenda is to lower fed employee pay and reduce their benefits)

See also anyone taking about the stock market setting record high when the top 10% owns 80% of all of the shares. Unsurprisingly those same rich fucks are the ones that not only will survive the next crash but they'll be able to buy up the majority of shares sold off while everyone else is merely trying to survive! Capitalism baby!!!!!!!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Hot Diggity! posted:

See also anyone taking about the stock market setting record high when the top 10% owns 80% of all of the shares. Unsurprisingly those same rich fucks are the ones that not only will survive the next crash but they'll be able to buy up the majority of shares sold off while everyone else is merely trying to survive! Capitalism baby!!!!!!!

Well guess what story came after the Richie rich feds: the media isn't talking about DOW 27000! or whatever the number.

The DOW is not the economy and the economy is not the DOW.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Anyhow I've watched two seasons of Deadwood in less than a week and will say that Deadwood is Good.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

We're in for three more years of this, unless the Republicans grow a conscience or we're incinerated in a nuclear holocaust. My chips would be on the nuclear holocaust. :(

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

The stock market is the worlds largest scam. Every time it goes up the average American sees nothing but if it collapses you better believe it's the average joe who gets killed.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Shangri-Law School posted:

We're in for three more years of this, unless the Republicans grow a conscience or we're incinerated in a nuclear holocaust. My chips would be on the nuclear holocaust. :(

If the Dems take control of Congress (or even just a the House) Trump becomes a lame duck for the rest of his tenure however long that lasts.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The stock market is the worlds largest scam. Every time it goes up the average American sees nothing but if it collapses you better believe it's the average joe who gets killed.

But

My

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If the Dems take control of Congress (or even just a the House) Trump becomes a lame duck for the rest of his tenure however long that lasts.

A lame duck with nuclear weapons. We still wouldn't have enough votes to impeach.

But I am fairly optimistic for the future after Trump, as long as we make it through 2020 without nuking someone.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Blitz7x posted:

But

My

If the market falls, DON'T SELL

If you are planning on retirement soon, move stocks into safer investments like bonds within the 401k.

VTINX is the Vanguard fund for people already retired, it's 30% stocks and 70% bonds.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I just started using Betterment for retirement saving. It's retirement for lazy idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/949690245083291649