Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

The runner agrees that this is a terrible speed game with a detailed explanation why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I played about half of inFAMOUS Second Son and the moral choiecs were ssome of the funniest poo poo I've ever seen. It was like <KILL OLD LADY> <HELP OLD LADY PRESERVE ORPHANIAGE> and with the character in this game it was like <TELL GIRL MURDER I SBAD> and <HELP GIRL TORTURE AND MURDER PERSON> lmao

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I Greyhound posted:

So I walked a dog and ate some pumpkin bread instead of watching this. Have there been any cool tech, or has it been just using the light spark run past and up things over and over?

The best tech was when the stream crashed

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

F. Lobot posted:

Infamous Second Son, starring Italian Tracer from Overwatch.

thanks for this, i had a hearty lol

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

I Greyhound posted:

So I walked a dog and ate some pumpkin bread instead of watching this. Have there been any cool tech, or has it been just using the light spark run past and up things over and over?

Thats about it.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I just went out to get us all drinks for the Skyrim run and on my way back I ran into this car ahead of me:

It's gonna be a good run, guys!

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
We made it. A shame that they couldn't do anything cool with NEON SUPERPOWERS.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Sage Grimm posted:

That sounds way too sweet for my tastes. I'm a very grounded person. :v:

same. I went a little crazy and got some CC Raspberry Zinger and I'm still working through it.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

I Greyhound posted:

no yes

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

beep by grandpa posted:

I played about half of inFAMOUS Second Son and the moral choiecs were ssome of the funniest poo poo I've ever seen. It was like <KILL OLD LADY> <HELP OLD LADY PRESERVE ORPHANIAGE> and with the character in this game it was like <TELL GIRL MURDER I SBAD> and <HELP GIRL TORTURE AND MURDER PERSON> lmao

that sounds like every game with moral choices tbh

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
"This is a great game for speed running"

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I know where the electrical tape is!
I'm confused why the game character didn't use her super neon powers to contort that guy into an, 'Eat At Joes,' sign.

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

The Lobster posted:

I just went out to get us all drinks for the Skyrim run and on my way back I ran into this car ahead of me:

It's gonna be a good run, guys!

MEME 13 (Superior)

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
God, that final level looked like such a wet fart of an ending to a wet fart of a game.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Sage Grimm posted:

We made it. A shame that they couldn't do anything cool with NEON SUPERPOWERS.

It's impressive how inFamous goes out of its way to make superpowers as bland as possible.

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

I am very ready for the skyrim shitshow

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So how broken is this Skyrim run about to be because I’m amped for it

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I Greyhound posted:

Why (in your casual play) would you run past a group of enemies when you can SUCK THEM INTO A LITERAL BLACK HOLE OF AWESOME POWER?

I do this all the time in Kiwami even though it could take like 30 seconds to just mulch the dudes with one of like 30 sick-rear end Heat Moves, there's so many random overworld encounters you just get exhausted and want to push forward with game completion

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Skyrim next.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Time to speedcook some dinner and see what sort of poo poo goes on in Skyrim.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

if i remember right that last one was something absurdly specific like 'magically corrupt fetch into becoming a serial killer who targets anti-conduit bigots' and i'm just laughing mjy rear end off because there was no indication the protagonist had magical corrupting powers until that exact moment

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

KKKLIP ART posted:

So how broken is this Skyrim run about to be because I’m amped for it

Pretty busted, but it's no Morrowind

chiefnewo
May 21, 2007

Why is the announcer announcing from the bathroom.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Thank goodness that's over. Time for a more fun game to watch.

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
I'm surprised BubblesDelFuego isn't running anything though he's commentating 4 runs so that's pretty awesome.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Vaah posted:

Talos bless Bethesda

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I'm still laughing about the bodycount for a mission tasking you with griffiti-ing a bunch of trucks. She must have killed like 200 people

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007

chiefnewo posted:

Why is the announcer announcing from the bathroom.

Gotta poop fast.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!

Vaah posted:

Which is no Arena/Daggerfall, in turn.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Vaah posted:

nothing will top Oblivion skooma%

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

jimmydalad posted:

It's impressive how inFamous goes out of its way to make superpowers as bland as possible.

"Okay, so our person uses electricity. What can they do?"

"Uh... shoot people in the distance, throw explosions, float a bit..."

"Okay, so our new person uses neon gas. What can they do?"

"Uh... shoot people in the distance, throw explosions, float a bit..."

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

beep by grandpa posted:

I watched someone play inFAMOUS 2 and at one point you find out that the bad guy made these mud monsters. The good girl said you should stop them. The bad girl said you should take control of them and kill townspeople. This does not result in any personal gain for you, it's just for the sake of killing people so you feel cool about killing people

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hey guys I'm at the GDQ lobby starting a game right now if anyone wants to join. next map is ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM

I already got Shentae, Shovel Knight, Jason, Ekero in my party right now if anyone wants to join.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Woo! Trash over, finally time to break the hell out of a Bethesda game!

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
banjo kazooie tunes forever

Ganson
Jul 13, 2007
Masters degree in game development.

So you're unemployable?

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
Can't watch Hollow Knight, I bought it after SGDQ, haven't played it yet, and don't want to spoil it.

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

I hope the Morrowind 3 run goes well.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

my first (not last) gaming crush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

GDQ Shields are at 19%. Anyone know how to repair it? I don't know how to unpause and check my inventory. I have $64,115 but can't find the shop.

• Locked thread