Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

the irony being his tweet will get himself a warning and he will be the snowflake alll along that self-owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

timp posted:

Do the thing that will not succeed in order to entertain us you PANSY

aw man I was too busy posting and I missed him doing it :(

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Shiiiit I should have done chili dogs for dinner. I've got pizza instead so not a total loss

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

timp posted:

Do the thing that will not succeed in order to entertain us you PANSY

This. Safe strats suck, go for the most ballsy stupid skips possible forever.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Was Waluigi Bus Guy a snowflake who got offended?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

beep by grandpa posted:

the irony being his tweet will get himself a warning and he will be the snowflake alll along that self-owns
also that he is the person who has been made fun of a lot for playing dark souls at GDQ

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

We are done y’all

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Congrats, goons, you made it out of F-Zero land.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Thank god we are done.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I find it weird how "there will not be anything that ruins someone's time" is considered a negative thing.

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Shwqa posted:

Thank god we are done.

Goodguy3
Aug 11, 2016

"What?! I'm not tangled up like this for fun, you know!"
Yeesh, I have never been so unexcited watching a game where you spend most of it driving sideways.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
It wasn't a great run, but it was an impressive one. Like, the skill involved is amazing- but the stage presence was... well. Hm.

Good goin buddy.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I like how they killed his request to show more of the game off. Thank you mods

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

we have been delivered

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Was Waluigi Bus Guy a snowflake who got offended?

thats who i thought of, but who knows his intent. snowflake is a fairly charged pejorative

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Someone package this run in a box and wheel it into that big warehouse from Indiana Jones where no one will ever find it again.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
"Can we do more?"
NO

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This is my first time seeing the UI

It's cool

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona

This tweet is hard to decipher 'cause knowing Bubbles he's probably referring to people like the MAGA guys from last year as the snowflakes, but his use of snowflake obscures the poo poo out of that.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and he might end up self-owning, which would be hilarious.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Lol they asked for more time to show off something and got denied, glad agdq staff agrees with us on the run

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Ramos posted:

Congrats, goons, you made it out of F-Zero land.

"Hang on can we show off-"

"NO!!"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I just finished the F-ZERO GX quest and I've got a lobby open for Yooka Laylee if anyone wants to join. Need 4 more.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

ThePagey posted:

This tweet is hard to decipher 'cause knowing Bubbles he's probably referring to people like the MAGA guys from last year as the snowflakes, but his use of snowflake obscures the poo poo out of that.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and he might end up self-owning, which would be hilarious.

he's not

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

I just finished the F-ZERO GX quest and I've got a lobby open for Yooka Laylee if anyone wants to join. Need 4 more.

What's this?

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Okay I've never been into merch but that GDQ hooded letterman jacket was dope and I'd actually consider getting one

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona

Oh, well, poo poo. RIP Bubbles as a cool guy, I guess.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Oh, it's over, thank christ.

Quest For Glory II posted:

also that he is the person who has been made fun of a lot for playing dark souls at GDQ

I need some more context for this, laughing at assholes warms my cold heart

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Shovel Knight soundtrack owns.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

I feel like I've got plenty of money to buy that console pack but I can't figure out how to spend any of it

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I bought their dark souls inspired shirt last summer and it is cool.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Fangamer is pretty good quality goods but that merch is pretty eh

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Lol they asked for more time to show off something and got denied, glad agdq staff agrees with us on the run

Honestly, it's probably because they're just a tiny smidge behind on the overall schedule at the moment. About ten minutes at the moment, but if they can cut time to keep things on schedule they will.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Ad sucks, but Devolver is pretty rad. They give away game keys all of the time on their twitch streams.

Oh interview time, ...yay.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

ThePagey posted:

You know, realtalk I'm not a fan of what typically people call sjws but for me choose to believe that "sjw/snowflake" is a behavior/mob type, not a political leaning and BOY HOWDY are both ends of the political spectrum filled with snowflakes just for different bullshit they choose to get super butthurt about, of varying significance. progressives definitely do not have a monopoly on that term in today's insane political climate. I like everyone as long as they're decent tho. Don't @ me.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Skimpy outfits, the main selling point of Shantae.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

BaconCopter posted:

Ad sucks, but Devolver is pretty rad. They give away game keys all of the time on their twitch streams.

Oh interview time, ...yay.

The runner looks about as excited as I do about this interview

Are these scripted or does PMG always sound stilted

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

They pull us out of a boring pit to put us in another boring pit.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Holy poo poo, an actual professional explanation of what the PCF actually does... wonder how much it cost to make, lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'm interested in watching Yooka-Laylee because I have no interest in playing it myself

• Locked thread