Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Barudak posted:

I feel like its King Crimson

You're right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

President Ark posted:

batman would be one of those dudes who speedruns rpgs by doing menu manipulation in the first town to skip to the credits

oracle does TASes, nightwing is a casual twitch streamer who takes up too much screen real estate with his webcam

(oh god i'm going into headcanon mode, someone put me down before it's too late)

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Shindragon posted:

I actually liked the mini batcave in Arkham Asylum. I mean how the hell did he built it without Warren Sharp and them not noticing it.

bruce donated a bunch of poo poo to the asylum (there's signs noting this in places) so he probably slipped it in during construction

Brother Entropy posted:

oracle does TASes, nightwing is a casual twitch streamer who takes up too much screen real estate with his webcam

(oh god i'm going into headcanon mode, someone put me down before it's too late)

as a homestuck it is inevitable you would succumb to this disease

President Ark fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Jan 8, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
:stare:

Oh man who knew there is actually like a way to cut that rope.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Soup du Jour posted:

the MCU skipping that part of spiderman entirely was such a breath of fresh air, we need more of that

I love that movie, it did a bunch of things right

Need more hero movies where the villain is just a dad trying to support his family

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

[quote="“Brother Entropy”" post="“480029677”"]

(oh god i’m going into headcanon mode, someone put me down before it’s too late)
[/quote]

catwoman splices runs

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
where's my ddlc speedrun

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Brother Entropy posted:

Nightwings screen cam wouldn't be on his face

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

President Ark posted:

as a homestuck it is inevitable you would succumb to this disease

as a homestuck i had that disease years ago and thought i was fully innoculated once it got out of my system

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

Soup du Jour posted:

catwoman splices runs

Explains why she can always hit those frame purrfect tricks.

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

"here's this stunstick guy, who you can't attack directly, and we're just gonna attack him directly."

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

[quote="“mandatory lesbian”post=“480029743”"]
I love that movie, it did a bunch of things right

Need more hero movies where the villain is just a dad trying to support his family
[/quote]

yeah, less world-destroyers and more “it’s a livin’” villains, please

President Ark
May 16, 2010

god it is really satisfying in this game when you get a bunch of mooks low all at once and get to bounce around knocking them out with that incredibly satisfying CRUNCH noise all in a row

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Brother Entropy posted:

Todd only does FPS. Stephanie speedruns platformers. Tim LPs visual novels. Whenever Jon invites Damian to play something, he'll master it afterwards and casually brag how he's got the world record time.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jan 8, 2018

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

President Ark posted:

god it is really satisfying in this game when you get a bunch of mooks low all at once and get to bounce around knocking them out with that incredibly satisfying CRUNCH noise all in a row

Probably the 2nd best is you kick them so hard they clip into the wall and start body ragdolling like crazy.

That and kicking someone off the rails in the only part of the game that as a "pit" and you know they are dead.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i figured it out, batman can phase through walls because it's actually just martian manhunter shapeshifted into batman

where's my no-prize

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
Well that was a hair raising situation!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Todd only does FPS. Cassandra speedruns platformers. Tim LPs visual novels. Whenever Jon invites Damian to play something, he'll master it afterwards and casually brag how he's got the world record time.

The joker absolutely has a successful ASMR channel

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shindragon posted:

Probably the 2nd best is you kick them so hard they clip into the wall and start body ragdolling like crazy.

That and kicking someone off the rails in the only part of the game that as a "pit" and you know they are dead.

Detective vision wouldn't be programmed to lie! Batman has killed and will kill again

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

mandatory lesbian posted:

The joker absolutely has a successful ASMR channel

the joker runs one of those horrifying youtube channels that's ostensibly for kids but goes in hosed up directions because that's what algorithms told them to do

except he's just doing it all on his own without caring about algorithms

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Brother Entropy posted:

the joker runs one of those horrifying youtube channels that's ostensibly for kids but goes in hosed up directions because that's what algorithms told them to do

The joker's already in like half of those videos anyway so this makes sense.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Brother Entropy posted:

mixed in with the occasional logan-paul-in-suicide-forest-style filming in front of a hosed up situation but just telling dumb jokes

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

poison ivy actually has a very nice gardening channel

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Harley Quinn does really normal makeup tutorial videos with the comments disabled.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Calendar Man is a contributor to buzzfeed of 513 things you didn't know about Flag Day

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

President Ark posted:

mixed in with the occasional logan-paul-in-suicide-forest-style filming in front of a hosed up situation but just telling dumb jokes

the joker's origin story is that he's a youtube celebrity that makes prank videos and it all goes wrong

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Wolverine shreds all the toilet paper for fun

President Ark
May 16, 2010

yo what's up gamers we're filming in the axis chemical company storehouse gonna do some skateboarding tricks remember to smash that like and subscribe button

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Two Face has mastered the selfie

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
It's cool how the chat is just people complaining that it's in sub only mode.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Barudak posted:

Calendar Man is a contributor to buzzfeed of 513 things you didn't know about Flag Day

Ok that one made me laugh pretty hard out loud.

Shame he didn't amount to anything in the games though. They kept putting him in easter eggs and you see him in Knight and then... nothing.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

penguin’s birdwatching streams always end with him ordering some goons to murder someone who ruined the shot

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
I like how Batman is just sitting there doing his thing and nobody notices him despite him being in plain sight.

Until he finished HAKKING and the thing blew up.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Brother Entropy posted:

And a 100-part Five Nights At Freddie's lp.

Bane does a wrestling review show and some very genuine and helpful health tips for bulking up. Killer Croc has a retro gaming channel. The Riddler runs an indie game LP channel, he never shows the main menu of puts the title of the game there, which makes his haters and the developers insanely mad, but his audience loves that BS and there's a reddit that tries to figure out what games are played and make sure the wiki never actually mentions what games he plays.

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

I never liked Harley's outfits in the arkham games

it always feels like the designers tried too hard to make it look sexy

President Ark
May 16, 2010

Zivilyn Bane posted:

I like how Batman is just sitting there doing his thing and nobody notices him despite him being in plain sight.

Until he finished HAKKING and the thing blew up.

batman's true greatest ally is glaucoma

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
HAHAHA YESS HE PULLED HIM INTO THE PIT. Sorry that always just makes me laugh how they did everything in this game going NO he's not dead he's "unconcious". See he's breathing.

Try explaining that! :v:

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

CJ posted:

It's cool how the chat is just people complaining that it's in sub only mode.

People payed to complain that they had to pay to complain? Sounds right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Clayface does a well researched series of faux interviews dead historic figures that nobody. His other channel, of using his mud form to fart while impersonating a celebrity, has over 10 million subscribers

• Locked thread