Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm the chaddest bitch you ever did see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
Plot twist: Chad is trans.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm the chaddest bitch you ever did see

Anime_Ladies.html
Dec 13, 2017

by SA Support Robot

Sympathetic

Pathetic

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Picnic Princess posted:

Incels expect everything to just be handed to them out of virtue of being male, that's how it works for all the other guys, right? They're all assholes who put no effort into anything and they get girls, why bother trying to be a better person? They clearly don't. Extremely clearly.

I wish I didn't have to put effort into getting laid, but I'm the average goon, so I have to work for it. :negative: At least I've known the touch of multiple women. Suck it, incels. :colbert:

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Anime_Ladies.html posted:

Sympathetic

Pathetic

youd be an incel too if you looked like the middle frame in one of those man turning into a horse pictures

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Randaconda posted:

I wish I didn't have to put effort into getting laid, but I'm the average goon, so I have to work for it. :negative: At least I've known the touch of multiple women. Suck it, incels. :colbert:

lol someones mad at you

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I would be more sympathetic to the incel man if he didn't spend all day at work on r/mgtow. Maybe his boss wouldn't yell at him quite so much, and maybe he could get off work earlier. Maybe then he could join an activity and meet some people and not want to LDR.

But that's cope, right?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slugnoid posted:

lol someones mad at you

I've finally made it. :unsmith:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Randaconda posted:

I've finally made it. :unsmith:

At least they figured out redtext this time

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I would be more sympathetic to the incel man if he didn't spend all day at work on r/mgtow. Maybe his boss wouldn't yell at him quite so much, and maybe he could get off work earlier. Maybe then he could join an activity and meet some people and not want to LDR.

But that's cope, right?

Literally everything that is not having 10/10 hot innocent virgin sluts hounding you for your massive white dick because of your physique that you both naturally have and gained by the humble virtue of your hard work is cope.

Poor Fredrickles, noticed his clavicle misalignment and cried

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Even activities and habits that will eventually lead to having sex with hot virginal but experienced sluts?

I want to understand these people, but whenever I try there's more bullshit.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Slugnoid posted:

youd be an incel too if you looked like the middle frame in one of those man turning into a horse pictures

Usually, that's all in the teeth:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
LDR? Is this like DTF? Or is it like NNC?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Even activities and habits that will eventually lead to having sex with hot virginal but experienced sluts?

I want to understand these people, but whenever I try there's more bullshit.

Yep.

Attempting to have sex with hot virginal sluts to meet people any activity is cope.

At least one incel post (before that subreddit was taken down entirely) said that having sex is cope.

Paladinus posted:

LDR? Is this like DTF? Or is it like NNC?

LDR, usually rendered LDAR, is 'Lay Down And Rot.' In other words, give up on everything but somehow keep posting on Reddit about how much you've totally given up, guys.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I can No True Scotsman this.

Isn't posting about your inceldom just a form of group therapy, where talking about your issues helps you get through them? And isn't that cope?

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
As another depressive guy, going of that schedule, he could really benefit from regular exercise, even just a couple hours of cardio a week. It always sounds like those incel dudes never even take the minimum effort to improve themselves.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I can No True Scotsman this.

Isn't posting about your inceldom just a form of group therapy, where talking about your issues helps you get through them? And isn't that cope?

Your logic has no power here, Tasteful Dickpic the Grey!

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What is "cope" in this context?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Anything that improves your situation.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Twitch posted:

As another depressive guy, going of that schedule, he could really benefit from regular exercise, even just a couple hours of cardio a week. It always sounds like those incel dudes never even take the minimum effort to improve themselves.

Why should they? There's nothing wrong with THEM, it's those loving CHADS AND STACIES. SOCIETY is what's wrong, why should they have to change themselves to meet unfair expectations?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Wheat Loaf posted:

What is "cope" in this context?

The ugliest misuse of a word in a long time.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I like how Stacy has makeup face and not make up face, and Mr. Incel is the same all day long.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Also, just :lol: that Mr. Incel has to be at work at 9am after getting up at 7am, I bet he'd die if he tried getting up at 5am every day like I do.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Iron Crowned posted:

Also, just :lol: that Mr. Incel has to be at work at 9am after getting up at 7am, I bet he'd die if he tried getting up at 5am every day like I do.

It even says he's arriving early. This dude has one hell of a cushy job if his nominal work hours are shorter than 9 to 5, and it even says the only reason he had to stay late was because he didn't get his poo poo done.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The image creator managed to find two different Innsmouth-looking girls for his Stacy fantasy life. It could be a fetish.

I don't think Mr Incel even washed or changed his clothes before going to work, because that's cope.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Iron Crowned posted:

I like how Stacy has makeup face and not make up face, and Mr. Incel is the same all day long.

Incel doesn't need whore makeup to look beautiful and lie to the world.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

Usually, that's all in the teeth:

When will Ciaras gently caress a nice guy like me? Never! Never! Never! I even held the door open to the ministry of education.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Benny Harvey posted:

When will Ciaras gently caress a nice guy like me? Never! Never! Never! I even held the door open to the ministry of education.

They're put off by the smell of potpourri.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Wheat Loaf posted:

They're put off by the smell of potpourri.

Haha. Took me a second.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
The two girls are the same girl from a before and after makeup set

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

If only men had some sort of avenue through which to alter their physical appearance. Alas,

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Ignite Memories posted:

If only men had some sort of avenue through which to alter their physical appearance. Alas,

diet and exercise don't work it's 100% genetics *eats a family sized pizza all alone and washes it down with a 1.5 liter soda that came with the pizza*

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Stacy's eyes are huge and incel's eyes are tiny

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Slime posted:

diet and exercise don't work it's 100% genetics *eats a family sized pizza all alone and washes it down with a 1.5 liter soda that came with the pizza*

Don't doxx me

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Iron Crowned posted:

Don't doxx me

Speaking of you and documents I love the new avatar :3:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Slime posted:

https://www.theonion.com/scientists-discover-gene-responsible-for-eating-whole-g-1819565291

quote:

Scientists Discover Gene Responsible For Eating Whole Goddamn Bag Of Chips
9/01/99 3:00pmSEE MORE: SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
ITHACA, NY—In an announcement with major implications for future generations of big fat hogs, Cornell University geneticists announced Monday that they have isolated the specific DNA series that makes an individual susceptible to eating a whole goddamn bag of chips.

According to Cornell researchers, the tendency to eat a whole goddamn bag of chips (above) may be genetic.
"We have long known that the tendency to sit down and eat the whole goddamn bag runs in certain families," said team leader Dr. Edward Alvaro. "However, until we completed our work, we weren't sure whether the disposition to cram chips down your greasy gullet was genetic or whether it was a behavioral trait learned from one or both fat-gently caress parents. With the discovery of gene series CHP-48/OZ-379, we have proof positive that single-case serial chip-eating is indeed hereditary."

For years, scientists have been aware of the numerous health complications linked to a person's predisposition to plop down and mow through a whole bag of chips, but it wasn't until now that they were able to isolate the gene that carries the trait.

According to the Cornell team, series CHP-48/OZ-379 is a set of "alleles," or collections of genetic material, that cause chip-eaters to develop a markedly larger number of chip-responsive nerve endings in their cerebral material.

"People with this gene have up to four times the amount of fritoceptors normally found in a human," Alvaro said. "This increases their pleasure response to snaxamine-2, the human body's principal chip-eating hormone, which is released in response to giant handfuls of chips being shoveled into the mouth. This tends to promote entire-goddamn-bag-eating behavior in those individuals who possess the series."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Slime posted:

Anyways gyms are full of Chads rubbing their Chad musk all over all the equipment so if I sit on one of the benches the Chad musk will make my testicles even more diminutive than they already are.

And no Incel wants to sink to having to clamber through the jungle of penes they call a 'locker room'.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
And working out is hard and makes you tired and cuts into my Nintendo time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Somfin posted:

At least one incel post (before that subreddit was taken down entirely) said that having sex is cope.

What was the context? Having sex with a normal person and not a 10/10 virgin?

• Locked thread