Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It's not discrimination if someone takes action against you because of the content of your character or the value of your ideas. Those are the things everyone should be judged on. Somehow that doesn't connect for the "persecuted" conservative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
the party of personal responsibility (tm)

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Let me tell you about the real power imbalance, the feminist stranglehold on the reproduction market.

Intelligent, hard working, socially maladjusted nice guys are consistantly and constantly denied adequate compensation from females who horde it all for chads and each other. This lesbian-chad domination of the market is the real racism.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

White men are seeing some small fragment of our enormous privilege being eroded away by social progressives. Some view this as an attack.

They are correct. What they do not understand is that the attack is both justified, and - so far - mostly ineffective.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/brosandprose/status/950432755141300224

I bet a good lawyer could get both of these thrown out on the basis of both of them existing.

One isn’t mutually exclusive of the other so no

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Leperflesh posted:

White men are seeing some small fragment of our enormous privilege being eroded away by social progressives. Some view this as an attack.

They are correct. What they do not understand is that the attack is both justified, and - so far - mostly ineffective.

Some sort of Marxo-fascist triple reverse racism going on that's gotta be snubbed out.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Leperflesh posted:

Exactly.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmNFDJgPrRI

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Kalli posted:

Let me tell you about the real power imbalance, the feminist stranglehold on the reproduction market.

Intelligent, hard working, socially maladjusted nice guys are consistantly and constantly denied adequate compensation from females who horde it all for chads and each other. This lesbian-chad domination of the market is the real racism.

Someday the Junior Project will be complete, and the female monopoly on the womb will at last be broken.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Guys, gimme some good Netflix shows to watch.

The wife and I have recently watched shows including, but not limited to (lol) : Dexter, The Fall, The Killing, The Five, Sens8, Bates Motel, The Crown, Stranger Things, Ozark and House of Cards. Any recommendations would be worth it because we don't know what to watch now that The Five is over :(

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Amy Pole Her posted:

One isn’t mutually exclusive of the other so no

I'm not saying it should happen, because one is an obviously made up thing, I'm just saying a lawyer who is good enough at lawyering to deserve what Google likely pays should be able to successfully argue that.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

weird Asian candy posted:

The wife and I have recently watched shows including, but not limited to (lol) : Dexter, The Fall, The Killing, The Five, Sens8, Bates Motel, The Crown, Stranger Things, Ozark and House of Cards. Any recommendations would be worth it because we don't know what to watch now that The Five is over :(

The Good Place, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The 100.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Skwirl posted:

The Good Place, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, The 100.

Noted, thank you!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't find it on YouTube, but there was an old SNL skit from way back featuring Chris Parnell and three other cast members whom I can't quite remember (I think Ana Gasteyer, Tim Meadows and Horatio Sanz). The gist is that the four of them are complaining about the stereotypes they often have to face, and Parnell's being the most outrageous.

"Just because I'm white, it doesn't mean I like to wear a Batman costume and park outside of an elementary school!"

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I hope the judge rules discriminating against conservatives is perfectly cool and good

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I hope the judge rules discriminating against conservatives is perfectly cool and good

Political beliefs aren't a protected class. You can still fire someone for being a communist, the opposite should apply.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/JamesADamore/status/942922470419447810

He's never going to get a job again

I'm sure harassment for men is something like "gently caress you f** n*****" and for women it's like "I'm going to find you and rape you"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm surprised he hasn't hooked up with Craig Britton and Chuck Johnson yet.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

You have 3 seasons of Narcos to watch you lucky sonovabitch

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Ash vs Evil Dead is on Netflix now though it's technically not a Netflix show

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Intruder posted:

I'm sure harassment for men is something like "gently caress you f** n*****" and for women it's like "I'm going to find you and rape you"
I'd love to break this motherfucker's nose

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Men never get mad at online harassment. Its funny actually. They're laughing.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

That would be lovely but what is more likely IMO is that the judge will rule against the plaintiff's attempt to form a class, or some other procedural error, and it will never progress as far as testing the plaintiff's substantive claims.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Intruder posted:

Actually, for a lot of women it's "I've found you at 123 Main Street and I'm going to rape you, also here's a picture of my cock ejaculating on a print out of your LinkedIn profile photo."

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Spoeank posted:

Men never get mad at online harassment. Its funny actually. They're laughing.

Discord will Be exhibit A of the worlds most amazing court transcript

“Mr RG3 were you or were you not *air quotes* shook?”

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Good Place, Narcos, Godless, Parks and Rec.

There's also a bunch of cool BBC nature documentaries too. I thought I had seen basically everything they ever made but I caught a couple new ones.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i just don't understand this animosity towards women

like there is someone for everyone out there.

edit* also watch Mindhunters

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Are you limited to Netflix? Do you have Amazon Prime?

If Netflix only: Glitch, Peaky Blinders, Travelers, I also just started watching The End of the F***ing World and it's weird, but good so far.

For amazon prime, watch Jean Claude Van Johnson immediately.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Good Place, Narcos, Godless, Parks and Rec.

There's also a bunch of cool BBC nature documentaries too. I thought I had seen basically everything they ever made but I caught a couple new ones.

Cool, thanks! I think Ehud mentioned Peaky Blinders also way back when?

Joey Freshwater posted:

Are you limited to Netflix? Do you have Amazon Prime?

If Netflix only: Glitch, Peaky Blinders, Travelers, I also just started watching The End of the F***ing World and it's weird, but good so far.

For amazon prime, watch Jean Claude Van Johnson immediately.

Netflix only, unfortunately. Though I do have a hacked Amazon TV....thanks for the rec's! My list is growing muahahaha!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

FizFashizzle posted:

i just don't understand this animosity towards women

like there is someone for everyone out there.

edit* also watch Mindhunters

I can totally understand how "I don't have sex and I'm both scared by and angry towards women" for a bunch of malsocial dingbats. Especially with access to an echo chamber during their formative years.

The puzzle that keeps me up at night is the incel forum which immediately turns against any member who finds human connection.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I can totally understand how "I don't have sex and I'm both scared by and angry towards women" for a bunch of malsocial dingbats. Especially with access to an echo chamber during their formative years.

The puzzle that keeps me up at night is the incel forum which immediately turns against any member who finds human connection.

i don't care how loving ugly a dude is. if he's making 200gs i can get him laid.

Some clothes that fit, a good hair cut, and lets head to a trivia night.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Cool, thanks! I think Ehud mentioned Peaky Blinders also way back when?

Netflix only, unfortunately. Though I do have a hacked Amazon TV....thanks for the rec's! My list is growing muahahaha!

Yeah. TFF consensus is "meh" but the seasons are only 6 episodes. I'd say S1 is definitely the strongest overall, so if you don't like it then don't bother with the rest. I think it was originally supposed be a one-off season.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

FizFashizzle posted:

i don't care how loving ugly a dude is. if he's making 200gs i can get him laid.

He doesn't even need 200gs. For every loving ugly dude there is an equally loving ugly lady.

Like you said, it's basic presentation, hygiene, and pleasant banter.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

They're crabs trapped in a bucket.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Skwirl posted:

They're crabs trapped in a bucket.
The crabbiest of buckets.

*Dude posts in the incel for literally years*
*One day posts that he managed human connection*
*Forum immediately asserts that he was never ~really~ an incel*

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why won't women gently caress me when I alternate between silently staring holes into them and calling them sluts/bitches

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
This Google dude makes me think of one of my favorite quotes from C-SPAM (can't remember who said it first):

quote:

white americans have been the safest people in the history of the world for so long that their minds have broken open from the lack of regular stimulus and they've started inventing threats and purposefully engineering a more dangerous world just so they can feel again

except add "men" after "white american"

On top of what others have said, my wife and I really liked Dark. Come for the grim German take on Stranger Things, stay for the grim German take on LOST. Wait don't leave, it's good I promise!

We just started watching Mindhunter but I might try to get my wife to swerve into Godless instead and save Mindhunter for later, the first episode didn't grab me super-hard.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

That's just what a chad would say.

Trust me, I've known enough of these programmers to assure you that you are never ever going to get them over their misanthropy and capable of a relationship.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

C-Euro posted:

We just started watching Mindhunter but I might try to get my wife to swerve into Godless instead and save Mindhunter for later, the first episode didn't grab me super-hard.

The first episode of Mindhunter was pretty balls but after that it really takes off. I'd give it a couple more episodes before giving up on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

God drat, digging that hole deeper and further tarnishing your name is a great way to ensure you can't find a tech job outside of Breitbart again.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jan 8, 2018