Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

At this point, I'm expecting Curt to be the new Vulture by the end of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kantesu posted:

Donating blood to Dr. Conners will somehow result in Jameson turning into the Lizard. Connors growing a toothbrush mustache and demanding pictures, pictures of Spider-Man!

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
Looks like Saviuk has taken over for Lieber on the weekday strips

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
The hospital insurance guy is going to have something to say about sticking a needle into The Hulk to put Hulk blood into a The Lizard.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

uPen posted:

The hospital insurance guy is going to have something to say about sticking a needle into The Hulk to put Hulk blood into a The Lizard.

Well good news!

ITS NOT JUST HULK BLOOD :getin:

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Please oh please use both as donors so we can get the Lizard the Spider-Hulk

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Six-armed hulked-out Lizard :allears:

Luckily he also inherits Pete's weakness to blunt objects, so the true hero, J Jonah Jameson, can knock him out with a brick.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
WHY WOULD YOU ANNOUNCE YOUR NAME? Bruce, you're a wanted man, there's no loving need to tell them your name. Just say "I happen to have the same blood type", that's it :cripes:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

ConfusedUs posted:

Please oh please use both as donors so we can get the Lizard the Spider-Hulk
With the combined brains of a Hulk, Spiderman, and The Lizard!

AKA "exactly one neuron that somehow handles all his motor functions as he flails about wildly."

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Ok, so that's maybe 3 pints if they're willing to gently caress up Banner. Better hope they don't have to do anything significant.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I legitimately enjoy that there's a not-insignificant chance we'll somehow get the Incredible Spider-Lizard.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

goatface posted:

Ok, so that's maybe 3 pints if they're willing to gently caress up Banner. Better hope they don't have to do anything significant.

:spidey: " Oh no, we need to get more blood fast!"

* Hits Bruce in the face with a bedpan*

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Great, now we just need to get the Hulk to lie still while we stab him...

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I want to ask Mark Waid if that's what Spidey's blood type is in 616 canon. Seems like something he'd know.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

It *might* work? Where the gently caress did you get your MD? Of course it will work.

All they had to do was make Peter any of the "+" blood types to rule him out.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Proteus Jones posted:

It *might* work? Where the gently caress did you get your MD? Of course it will work.

To be fair, we don't know if radioactive spider-blood mixes well with lizard-blood, regardless of type.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Choose doc! Same blood type, gamma radiation, or universal donor, spider radiation!

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Endless Mike posted:

To be fair, we don't know if radioactive spider-blood mixes well with lizard-blood, regardless of type.

It only works when cut with hulk blood. The list of side effects is short, but sweet.

May cause rapid swelling of the muscles, explosive and multiplicative limb regeneration, short temper, abrupt shifts in skin and clothing pigmentation, abnormal dental growth, and a marked decrease in mental faculties.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Proteus Jones posted:

Spider-man has a nasty historic of killing people with his bodily fluids so Bruce really is the best choice here.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Synthbuttrange posted:

Choose doc! Same blood type, gamma radiation, or universal donor, spider radiation!

Both! Both! BOTH!

Make him hulk-lizard but also grow six arms out of his stump!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Samuringa posted:

Spider-man has a nasty historic of killing people with his bodily fluids so Bruce really is the best choice here.

Don't you remember when he cured Gwen Stacy's illegitimate daughter from goblin serum poisoning with his radioactive blood.

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
And to think I had no interest in this arc when it was looking like just another Lizard story.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

You know I'm just kinda half-hoping that Banner's blood saves Connor AND Connor's arm grows back and... that's it. No side-effects, no drama, he's just whole and happy and then the Parkers and Banner wander off to some new adventure :shobon:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
but then connors gets hooked on krodokil and needs a new arm again

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Jerusalem posted:

You know I'm just kinda half-hoping that Banner's blood saves Connor AND Connor's arm grows back and... that's it. No side-effects, no drama, he's just whole and happy and then the Parkers and Banner wander off to some new adventure :shobon:

Yeah, and then Curt can get a house next door to Aunt May and Uncle Moley, across the street from the college Pete's raccoon son attends.

No, the world is too cruel for that. Banner's blood is going to make Curt's other arm fall off, while Spider-Man takes six hundred consecutive punches to the head from a Hulk pissed about not getting a sugar cookie and juice for donating blood.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Somewhere Larry Lieber is saying "Ooooohhhhh no no loving way am I gonna draw eight arms on Connors.. you sure we can't bring in Iron Jonah or Clown-9?"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Jerusalem posted:

Sorry, but Connor's arm will have to go back to his faithful subjects the limb-people, where Connor won't be able to follow because of his Amputee's Lung.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.

Lurdiak posted:

Don't you remember when he cured Gwen Stacy's illegitimate daughter from goblin serum poisoning with his radioactive blood.

Grandpa, please take your meds, you're doing incoherent ramblings again :(

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

See the good blood fought off the bad blood, because of medicine.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cabbit posted:

Yeah, and then Curt can get a house next door to Aunt May and Uncle Moley, across the street from the college Pete's raccoon son attends.

Yeah! YEAH and the... oh wait.... I just read the rest of your post... :negative:

Cat Mattress posted:

Sorry, but Connor's arm will have to go back to his faithful subjects the limb-people, where Connor won't be able to follow because of his Amputee's Lung.

I love this thread :)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Oh yeah somewhere Aunt May is miserable like she deserves.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

mind the walrus posted:

Oh yeah somewhere Aunt May is miserable like she deserves.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

I doubt someone like that would lay a finger on the woman who terrifies Wolverine.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Synthbuttrange posted:

"Is there ANYONE in the room who doesn't have irradiated blood?"

MJ: "Yeahhh, but I don't like needles, sooo..."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Honey you've been sleeping with me for years, you're radioactive too."
Jonah: "WHAAAAAT"

The next day

PETER PARKER CUCKED BY SPIDER-MENACE

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Well good news!

ITS NOT JUST HULK BLOOD :getin:

What should have happened in that final panel is the alligator crashing in through the roof after its delayed flight.

Or Banner just saying "Yeah it WILL work dumbass"

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Jjj is at the hospital and he accidentally gets the hulk blood and we get jjj hulk

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Jonah want pictures Spiderman or Jonah smash!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The Incredible Jonizard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
2018: Still Best Thread of the forums.