Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.

ElNarez posted:

it's hosed up how the run skips on Beep Block Skyway so have Beep Block Skyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wafFOq-zREg

lol what's going on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Peach's floating ability with the cat suit is just bullshit. I was a fool for just playing Toad.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Shoutouts to the touchpad

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

I like that peach can just pretty much fly.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Majuju posted:

lol what's going on here

The song Beep Block Skyway is mashed up uses an alarm clock, which the remix replaces with the beeping from BBS.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Nothing but Luigi. Don't play any other character. They're bad.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ramos posted:

Peach's floating ability with the cat suit is just bullshit.

Peach is probably the boringest character on the planet that people get all up in arms about the portrayal of regularly. I cannot believe 3D World ruined the characterization of a princess who stripped down to her underwear to show off some anime titties if you beat the game fast enough.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Majuju posted:

lol what's going on here

wait i just clicked it, lmao

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Awright, it's time for bed, catch you next morning with Silent Hill the latest

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Your Computer posted:

Peach is probably the boringest character on the planet that people get all up in arms about the portrayal of regularly. I cannot believe 3D World ruined the characterization of a princess who stripped down to her underwear to show off some anime titties if you beat the game fast enough.

:thumbsup:

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
This is probably one of my favorite couch coop games. Was a blast to play through it launch week with a couple buddies constantly murdering each other.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Your Computer posted:

it came back!

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Your Computer posted:

That ending was lame, should have kept her in her fur suit.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Your Computer posted:

I thought it was just a secret area if you got all the moons or whatever?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the really good World 6 music you'll barely get to hear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhpavJFkQxk

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Red Green Mario is catching up fast on the final level bid war

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Ramos posted:

Just gotta make sure there's a headless lounge nearby so she can cool down from time to time.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ramos posted:

Look kid, even before rick and morty was ever conceptualised, you had 2 types of people in this world, you had yer "destined to grow up and watch and understand rick and morty" kids, and you had your "destined to grow up and pretend to understand rick and morty" kinda kids. take a guess which 1 I was.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Every time they say "this is the hardest boss in the game" and then the boss isn't hard I hope it is followed by a brutal "that's never happened before"

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Your Computer posted:

Beware, for when you gaze into the abyss, the abyss demands anime titties from you.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Your Computer posted:

Look kid, even before rick and morty was ever conceptualised, you had 2 types of people in this world, you had yer "destined to grow up and watch and understand rick and morty" kids, and you had your "destined to grow up and pretend to understand rick and morty" kinda kids. take a guess which 1 I was.

I'm not good at guessing games, sorry

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i am reading this posts about peach and they make no sense am i haveing a stroke

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Your Computer posted:

:golfclap:

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy
Vote for First Mario over Second Mario... or is Jumpman the First Mario. You know what I mean

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Your Computer posted:

Quit pussy footing around and put on your god drat fur suit, Morty, we gotta go fast.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

DIAPER ADVENTURE!

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

Your Computer posted:

"Destined to grow up and pretend to understand everything"

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Okay I feel like a few reference jokes just sailed past me.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

What kind of monster would donate toward Luigi? His year is over, it's the lesser known brother's time to shine!

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i am reading this posts about peach and they make no sense am i haveing a stroke

Maybe! I hope not!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Zivilyn Bane posted:

lol just lol if you're not up on every dumb post someone makes that Your Computer quotes later

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I did not realize it was all sound input, I thought you actually had to blow into the mic for that level.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Zivilyn Bane posted:

Nohman posted:

Samus is probably the boringest character on the planet that people get all up in arms about the portrayal of regularly. I cannot believe Other M ruined the characterization of a power armored space marine who stripped down to her underwear to show off some anime titties if you beat the game fast enough.

Majuju
Dec 30, 2006

I had a beer with Stephen Miller once and now I like him.
This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Majuju posted:

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
ah,

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

gently caress off with that gangly mario bullshit, i hate that guy

what an rear end in a top hat

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Majuju posted:

lmao

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Majuju posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
please don't post tall mario

• Locked thread