Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

TulliusCicero posted:

It's his lifehack. Remove a layer and you have a full outfit for the next day, no showering required

This was one of the primo bits in Fire & Fury - Easy-D harassing Sloppy Steve in front of others to "Take a shower! You've been wearing these same pants for six days, Steve!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
-the intelligence community seems to think Trump's being blackmailed

-the specific reason for the blackmail has to do with "Russians having cameras in all the luxury hotel rooms" **PEE TAPE

it's fuckin real(never had any doubt) and we're gonna see it boys

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

do u know jenny posted:

Bannon has 3 daughters (no sons thank god) who all refuse to talk to him.

He's definitely going to kill himself

look at the man: he lives for degradation.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

mcvey posted:

-the intelligence community seems to think Trump's being blackmailed

-the specific reason for the blackmail has to do with "Russians having cameras in all the luxury hotel rooms" **PEE TAPE

it's fuckin real(never had any doubt) and we're gonna see it boys

I am not trying to make a joke but why isn't this a bigger story right now?

The piss tape was absolutely confirmed a few hours ago.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
everyone already knew in their hearts that piss tape is more real than jesus.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

old beast lunatic posted:

Precisely

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
i thought bannon was like their secret weapon, is no one safe from the trump train?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why can’t I find pictures of his wife? Ex?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

“There’s a higher power in control,” he said. “Federal land is going to go back to the states. Abortion is going to stop, same-sex marriage is going to stop. Otherwise God is going to destroy this country.”

It's funny how the ones saying God is going to destroy the country are doing their best to beat God to it.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
In the book Bannon basically tries to take over the White House from Jervanka and their army of banking/business moguls and basically calls everyone involved an idiotic super moron and he makes enemies of everyone.

If I were the Mercers, all the poo poo about bailing on Breitbart to start a new network with Aisles would have definitely pissed me off, especially since Rebecca Mercer is like the most deranged billionaire on this scenario.

(Trump isn’t a Billionaire)

kater
Nov 16, 2010

piss tape is more real than jesus.

Someone needs to put this on a shirt so I can see it every page in the ads.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Novo posted:

i thought bannon was like their secret weapon, is no one safe from the trump train?

Bannon was out of the inner circle months ago.
Kinda still hung around.
Now is in a book being quoted as calling Trump a loving dangerous retarded child, and his children even worse.
Now his rich backers are picking Trump over him.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bust Rodd posted:

In the book Bannon basically tries to take over the White House from Jervanka and their army of banking/business moguls and basically calls everyone involved an idiotic super moron and he makes enemies of everyone.

If I were the Mercers, all the poo poo about bailing on Breitbart to start a new network with Aisles would have definitely pissed me off, especially since Rebecca Mercer is like the most deranged billionaire on this scenario.

Along that vein. Bezos making coin with his WaPo purchase and the failed amazon.com. Now richest man in history.

https://www.geekwire.com/2018/washington-post-profitable-growing-two-years-jeff-bezos-ownership/

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/950842354902151168

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bust Rodd posted:

rebekah mercer and her dad are def loving each other. also dad mercer obsessively hoards his piss

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

There it is, my lol of the day, finally

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

There's a pretty wide gulf between "toeing the line" and accusing the president's son of treason.

idk, is there?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm wrong mercer doesn't obsessively hoard piss he pays a guy who obsessively hoards piss

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/23/trumps-new-billionaire-backer-also-funds-huge-stockpile-of-human-urine/

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

We hurt most the people we love

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jose posted:

i'm wrong mercer doesn't obsessively hoard piss he pays a guy who obsessively hoards piss

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/23/trumps-new-billionaire-backer-also-funds-huge-stockpile-of-human-urine/

Lol who invests in this retards funds.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Canada should take in any DACA persons or refugees kicked out by Trump and just send them back as soon as we get a democratic President.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

Lol who invests in this retards funds.

2017 showed that investing in retards and piss can yield a high ROI

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

the day the piss tape is released should be a holiday

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I wonder what Trump would have to do to get piss tape released on youtube? Say something mean about Putin or merely stop sucking his dick for five seconds?

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

How many Trump tweets end in NOT ANYMORE. or NO LONGER. or THAT ERA IS OVER? I'm legit curious.

Edit: or WE.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

I wonder what Trump would have to do to get piss tape released on youtube? Say something mean about Putin or merely stop sucking his dick for five seconds?

Probably a lot. If they play their hand, that's less influence that they have remaining.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I’m very interested in how Ben Garrison will handle the Trump/Bannon split.

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.

Applewhite posted:

That makes one of us

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Applewhite posted:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Okay, so in Garrison's view Trump is both a God child, perfect of hair and brain, and also a positionless indecisive puppet being easily corrupted by the DEEP SWAMP. Cooooool.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Applewhite posted:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/950850076313665537

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

How long until Mueller asks Bannon to come in and clarify statements under oath? Lest he suffer a self inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head while out hunting

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I hate Garrison and his broken brain but that is a clever pun

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he made thatpretty loving fast

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Jose posted:

he made thatpretty loving fast

Probably has a cache ready and waiting

Time Machine
Feb 24, 2006
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.

Pissisely.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yes

ha ha ha...

yes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

piss tape israel posted:

I hate Garrison and his broken brain but that is a clever pun

no it isn't. it's the only rhyme that's isn't a) insanely niche (e.g. chanin, danaan) or b) the name "shannon"

are you... are you the president?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
oh shi