Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

donald we're on to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

yes

ha ha ha...

yes

thats me but a cube

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I'm the Illuminati pyramid gripping the rail as I watch the future of my NWO globalist agenda being decided in an arena deathmatch tug-of-war.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im bennon gannonison, about to rip off the president's slacks and gently caress him up his retard geriatric rear end

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I love how there is not a single non white person in that crowd. Not even trying anymore.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/950855008043483136

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

who's the Robbie rotten looking guy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/950855007225737219

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

TulliusCicero posted:

I love how there is not a single non white person in that crowd. Not even trying anymore.

There's one black guy holding a sign that says "grassroots", probably weed dogwhistling tho if I know Ben Garrison.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Lmao he even labeled that it is, in fact, tug of war

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

Along that vein. Bezos making coin with his WaPo purchase and the failed amazon.com. Now richest man in history.

https://www.geekwire.com/2018/washington-post-profitable-growing-two-years-jeff-bezos-ownership/

Bezos isn't even the richest man in the last 150 years, let alone history. Rockefeller had an adjusted worth of nearly 4 times him at $400 billion. Carnegie was around $300-320

If go all out historical and don't count kings and poo poo as owners, as pre-Roman Emperor, right after he defeated Antony, Augustus literally personally owned the entirety of Egypt (like everything. At a time when it was still ariable land and extremely prosperous and full of crazy classical antiquities poo poo too) because in beating Antony he had also defeated Cleopatra and the last of the Ptolemy's and hadn't given the land to the Empire/Republic, so it was deemed his personal property, not something 'ruled' and was estimated at about $43 TRILLION.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jan 10, 2018

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

See this is why I find the anecdote about "Trump's afraid of being poisoned" to be very credible. Just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get you :shrug:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/950857097276661760

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Big Beef City posted:

Bezos isn't even the richest man in the last 150 years, let alone history. Rockefeller had an adjusted worth of nearly 4 times him at $400 billion. Carnegie was around $300-320

If go all out historical and don't count kings and poo poo as owners, as pre-Roman Emperor, right after he defeated Antony, Augustus literally personally owned the entirety of Egypt (like everything. At a time when it was still ariable land and extremely prosperous and full of crazy classical antiquities poo poo too) because in beating Antony he had also defeated Cleopatra and the last of the Ptolemy's and hadn't given the land to the Empire/Republic, so it was deemed his personal property, not something 'ruled' and was estimated at about $43 TRILLION.

I’ll adjust you

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
I've been spending more time with the lol at the Dems thread mostly because I can keep up with it, but drat if there aren't free flowing lols on tap over here.

Also pisstape is real!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

That's a pretty good joke tbh but wow he flipped on Bannon quick :jerkbag:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

TulliusCicero posted:

look again my dude, there are some people who are practically mulatto holding the "grassroots" and "jobs" flags!

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/09/us-to-loosen-nuclear-weapons-policy-and-develop-more-usable-warheads

Yep lower yield nukes and looser rules on their use is definitely what's needed right now.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
What are your strategies for when you see the lol thread is hundreds of posts long since you last read?

I usually read a page after whatever I was following/discussing, then pick up on the page before last.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Flesh Forge posted:

he doesn;'t want to gently caress bannon. but he does want trump to bury his three inches of wobbly fire in him

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I scroll through the pages looking for juicy tweets or memes, I can clear 10 pages in like 5 minutes and haven’t missed anything good, any lols of substance come with pictures usually.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

News that the Piss Tape™ is real is like breaking news that the sky is blue, fire is hot, trump is a retard, et al

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

Garrison will turn on anyone that doesn't love his man cr- er president! He is a true patriot, and Garrison supports him completely in an extremely non-erotic way.

In a way he reminds me of a fangirl of a boy band that broke up, and now the one who is causing problems was "always a big jerk."

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just set up a bot to post this cartoon in this thread every few months:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

TotalLossBrain posted:

Have a hearty laugh at the publisher of Wolff's book telling Doland to go gently caress himself.

Thank you for this. IANAL but I love seeing a solid legalese-worded "gently caress you" to spurious dumb-rear end cease and desist requests.

Tumble posted:

lol trump hung around with Epstein, the billionaire pedophile. Trump also hung around John Casablancas, a well-known sleazeball who proudly likes em young. (Trump's modelling company, which shut down a couple of years ago, was also known to import girls from eastern europe who were barely into their teenage years.)

Trump didn't really hang with Casablancas. Casablancas was very much a darling of the NY elite who was already living the playboy lifestyle while Donny was still grubbing around with shady property deals. He embodied what Trump aspired to, despite (or because of) the fact that Casablancas was IRL a sleazy pedo who would invite very young aspiring models into his corner office to get undressed for his personal appraisal.

Despite (or again because of) his fondness for little girls, Trump forced Ivanka to sign up with Casablancas' agency when she was 13/14 and paid Casablancas a lot to take her on. Ultimately it didn't work out, since she was a cute-but-dorky teen and not the kind of loli wet dream Casablancas was intent on popularizing. The whole seedy affair is :barf:

tl;dr article here. It's pretty grim, so here's some human being dog sing

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Martin Shkreli's Lawyer Will Probably Join Him in Prison

Attorney Evan Greebel has been convicted in a Brooklyn court of conspiring with fallen pharma executive Martin Shkreli to defraud investors.

According to a report from Bloomberg, Greebel was convicted of conspiring to commit wire fraud and securities fraud. Wire fraud carries a possible sentence of 20 years in prison, and nearly 90% of those convicted of securities fraud in 2015 did an average of more than four years of prison time.

http://fortune.com/2017/12/27/martin-shkreli-lawyer-greebel-conviction/

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Is that the Casablancas as in dad of that New York hipster band singer?

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

mike12345 posted:

Yes

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Rather than a cannon I prefer to view this as a big black phallic missile blasting its way down Bannon's willing throat.

cnut
May 3, 2016

I can't believe the loving class.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

mike12345 posted:

fuckin, who?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

I'm the box of Cap'n Crunch he used as a model for Trump's military uniform.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

Also Alexander the Great was so rich he paid the equivalent of $1.5 billion for Hephaestions funeral (his best friend /boyfriend )

The Gini coefficient is high but it’s not as high as it used to be

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Jel Shaker posted:

Also Alexander the Great was so rich he paid the equivalent of $1.5 billion for Hephaestions funeral (his best friend /boyfriend )

The Gini coefficient is high but it’s not as high as it used to be

lol is that really the only silver lining here

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

do u know jenny posted:

I am not trying to make a joke but why isn't this a bigger story right now?

The piss tape was absolutely confirmed a few hours ago.

lol you needed to read the steele dossier with your own eyes to know what you knew to be true in your heart of hearts

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

The Strokes. Julian Casablancas is the lead singer, and Is This It is their first and best album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sT-ewNB9qo

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
https://twitter.com/guardian/status/950816636625440770

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, now's a good time for it. the us government is so confused and ineffectual right now that they may not immediately assassinate assange before he finds another safe haven.