Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

Yeah besides the finals I've never seen anyone ever get this high viewercount, topped of at like 381k

edit: His chat is the only chat that works on twitch now

It went up as high as 386k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twist And Pout!
Sep 3, 2011
Withdrew from college to play league and live with your hot 18y/o gf who actually came to you because of your muscles and league stream. The dream for sure.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Tyler 1 is the most popular man alive congrats to him & hopefully with the 30 grand he'll make literally today he can afford to buy a new mic.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Work Friend Keven posted:

Tyler 1 is the most popular man alive congrats to him & hopefully with the 30 grand he'll make literally today he can afford to buy a new mic.

There is no compressor powerful enough

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Twist And Pout! posted:

Withdrew from college to play league and live with your hot 18y/o gf who actually came to you because of your muscles and league stream. The dream for sure.

this is his girlfriend apparently

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
What a gross little weirdo you've just shown yourself to be.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
tyler1 is the gross little weirdo tbh, league playerbase are what they eat

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

there can be more than one gross weirdo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Qtpie is a swell dude

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
95% of streamers are awful people and since this guy plays league there's a 100% chance he's within that 95%

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
protip you can leave any game without penalty by disabling your network adapter and then closing the game.

looks like your internet dropped out as far as riot is concerned

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol tyler1

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

wish I was good at lol like lol tyler 1 is

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
tyler totally won me over with that tournament thing he did a while ago. probably the most creative and funny poo poo i've seen a streamer do. he's cool

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
confirmed keven likes chins you can ski jump off of

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Methanar posted:

protip you can leave any game without penalty by disabling your network adapter and then closing the game.

looks like your internet dropped out as far as riot is concerned
Fun fact: internet issues can still get you banned though

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Whole bunch of skins coming in 8.2, including Arctic Ops Gragas, Sweetheart Xayah/Rakan, and Lunar Revel Lux/Nasus/Warwick.

8.1's scheduled for tomorrow. No really crazy changes, but going Resolve primary with any non-Inspiration secondary - or Resolve secondary with any primary - will now give you a mix of health and an appropriate base stat. Should help to make rough lanes a little easier.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
glad lux finally got a new skin it's been a while

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Firebert posted:

glad lux finally got a new skin it's been a while

Looks like it's using the Elementalist base model, too. Riot Games.... thank you.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Arctic Ops Gragas actually looks pretty neat, though it's hilarious that he's here alongside the Sweetheart duo and the Lunar Revel set.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
lux and gragas skins own

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lux has a lot of good skins.

Also these Xayah rakan skins look like rear end

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

those skins are gonna get touched up like the quinn one did after community outrage but i bet they ship them anyways, and they still end up looking p bad

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/xeAEIL6M-changes-to-sightstonesupport-items-coming-to-pbe

Now no supports ever buy sightstone again!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its not forcing the support to buy sightstone if we just put the sightstone effect on some other item with a different name :thunk:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
which new totally-not-sightstone will be the yi one

BigLeafyTree
Oct 21, 2010

Addamere posted:

which new totally-not-sightstone will be the yi one

Whichever one I build

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

rip spooky ghosts

again

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Support lux meta let's loving go

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Monathin posted:

rip spooky ghosts

again

i want twin shadows to return

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFiDnErxU_A

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Great change, and along the lines of what I predicted. Not having to rush Sightstone is a godsend for a number of reasons, but the biggest is that it gives you a lot more room to maneuver in laning phase in terms of item buys after your tier 2 purchase.

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

They may as well, honestly. It's a cool item active, and it's got a combination of stats that are pretty uncommon (only Ardent and Lichbane really give you the same combination, and not everyone wants those).

I secretly hope to one day get the really old FQC active back. It may not have been the most useful active in the world, but it felt really satisfying to nail someone with it and watch them slow to a crawl.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so how do you start with triple doran items and 2 potions? i can see getting 2 350gp items with futures market if you wait til 2 minutes to leave fountain but ....?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

maybe learn to get good? like practice one champion a lot and get to 7 cs per minute and you get the secret unlock that starts you with 1k gold.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Man, poo poo, they're really cheap now, too. Relic tier 3 is 1900, Spellthief is 1800, and Oasis is only 1500. That's within around 400-500g saved getting Sightstone, which is fantastic.

Other PBE changes: Aftershock now gives 100 (!) Armor/MR with no scaling and damage is down to 10-120 from 40-140. Guardian's up to a 70s cooldown. Ornn got whalloped (30s CD increase on his rank 3 ult, no more unstoppable on Bellow's) and Jinx got buffed with a bunch of QoL stuff.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
vi with aftershock is really dumb and strong

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

You don't have to build sightstone on supports now? Business as usual for me then,,,,

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Vermain posted:

Man, poo poo, they're really cheap now, too. Relic tier 3 is 1900, Spellthief is 1800, and Oasis is only 1500. That's within around 400-500g saved getting Sightstone, which is fantastic.

Other PBE changes: Aftershock now gives 100 (!) Armor/MR with no scaling and damage is down to 10-120 from 40-140. Guardian's up to a 70s cooldown. Ornn got whalloped (30s CD increase on his rank 3 ult, no more unstoppable on Bellow's) and Jinx got buffed with a bunch of QoL stuff.
Rammus gonna be real popular again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

You don't have to build sightstone on supports now? Business as usual for me then,,,,

i figure thats the most likely outcome of this