Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I know the Streetroller thing is happening but :lol: at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

big nipples big life posted:

Now I'm confused.

"We spent it so gently caress you" said CIG, with the same solid grasp of the law as we've come to expect..

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Streetroller posted:

So Here's The Deal: I'm suing Chris Roberts for consumer fraud in small claims court.
Everything he's ever said will be used against him as a public figure, and his litany of LLC shell companies don't protect him.
He either comes to Jersey to defend himself, or get's a default judgment of being a fraud.

loving blow me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojx7VcbowYQ

Good luck.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

But the street roller refund story was that he got a refund. Now he didn't get refund?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Yeah good luck Streetroller, you are now the one true warlord.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Streetroller posted:

So Here's The Deal: I'm suing Chris Roberts for consumer fraud in small claims court.
Everything he's ever said will be used against him as a public figure, and his litany of LLC shell companies don't protect him.
He either comes to Jersey to defend himself, or get's a default judgment of being a fraud.

loving blow me.

And somehow, after a dozen pages of lovely reddit-style "IANAL" jokes, the thread is saved from the brink of the gas chamber yet again.

Goonspeed StreetRoller. You've earned your place in the stars.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Streetroller posted:

loving blow me.

I like the deal.

And thread is great again.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Streetroller posted:

loving blow me.

Better bring a coat Chris, it looks loving freezing over there. Oh, and be sure to let everyone know this time you'll be flying business class on backer money.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Streetroller posted:

loving blow me.

This was :five: across the board with an extra :five: for the rocking beard, another :five: for the DisturbedJim / RedChris shoutout, yet another :five: for the Batgirl reference, and a final :five: for the sheer chutzpah of it all!

This is good for Star Citizen and Star Citizen is good.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Foo Diddley posted:

Motherfucker I will cut you

<smooches>

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Streetroller posted:

nope.jpg

Figure that one out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqJ1mTkEuY

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

Streetroller posted:

loving blow me.

Keep your eyes peeled for eastern European Bunny men . Please someone find that pic again, it totally sums up my experience of star citizen backers

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

G0RF posted:

EUROGAMER: Star Citizen, I am Disappointed

Oh hey, finally a news story not harping on the latest lawsuit development. Don’t these clickbaiters realize there is a GAME being made here?

Oh wait... Oh no...

Oh :chanpop:

There are so many fair-minded complaints in this write up of 3.0 that to bold them all would make for an ugly sight. It’s the first time in a long time a major outlet has written an actual review of the game as playable, and man, it’s not pretty.

My fav post from the almost unanimously critical (of sc) comments section, where cultist comments are downvoted into oblivion by otherwise rational, reasonable discussion.

It’s not easy to express this point as succinctly as she/he did:

"all we expect is a working core, really, with some taster content around it"

As a game developer, an illusion that I labored under for years is that you spend most of your time building an engine and then someone else comes along and scripts some missions on top of it relatively late in the day. Then I realized that's why I was making terrible games. The content is key and needs to inform the engine development. Where it sounds like SC is at, is a very bad place to be after 5 years.

Toops fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jan 10, 2018

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

EightAce posted:

Keep your eyes peeled for eastern European Bunny men . Please someone find that pic again, it totally sums up my experience of star citizen backers

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
o9 Streetroller and may the Parp be with you.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

I’m the crossbow that is jammed between two posts of the handrail.

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

Thankyou. I have actually seen people like this wandering around the building. Not Bunny man unfortunately but cut from the same cloth

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

EightAce posted:

Streetroller up in a Jersey winter, phantom hitmen stalking. This is the Star Citizen version of Pine Barrens.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Streetroller posted:

loving blow me.

:five:

I’m inspired by your courage and determination. Best of luck.

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

no_recall posted:

o9 Streetroller and may the Parp be with you.

I wish you all the best streetroller!

Golli
Jan 5, 2013

EightAce posted:

Thankyou. I have actually seen people like this wandering around the building. Not Bunny man unfortunately but cut from the same cloth

If someone were to capture footage of the upcoming legal fund charity dinner in LA, you would might save some poor detective time going through mug shots.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
What the hell? We got our refunds at the same time. (I kept quiet about it till the notes hit my bank account)
Did they not refund all of it? Or what?

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Lladre posted:

What the hell? We got our refunds at the same time. (I kept quiet about it till the notes hit my bank account)

My understanding is that they refunded his dollars spent on ships etc., but not his money spent on subs.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

EightAce posted:

???

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Streetroller posted:

nope.jpg

Figure that one out.

We already wasted your money, therefore you’re not legally entitled to a redund.

CIG operates in a pure fantasy land.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Toops posted:

We already wasted your money, therefore you’re not legally entitled to a redund.

CIG operates in a pure fantasy land.

I really like "and therefore has been earned"

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Lladre posted:

I'd assume the same happened as when I did it back in October 2015, got it all back (and some extra, because this is Clownshoes Incompetence Games) then Ras tried it literally just 1 month later, and the bastards straight up stonewalled her.

Who the gently caress knows what goes on in their incompetent brains, really. But good luck to ya Streetroller, if nothing else you made this thread good again. Was a cool video.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Give em hell streetroller

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Foo Diddley posted:

I really like "and therefore has been earned"

Where are my procedural birds, you hacks.

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

CrazyLoon posted:

I'd assume the same happened as when I did it back in October 2015, got it all back (and some extra, because this is Clownshoes Incompetence Games) then Ras tried it literally just 1 month later, and the bastards straight up stonewalled her.

Who the gently caress knows what goes on in their incompetent brains, really. But good luck to ya Streetroller, if nothing else you made this thread good again. Was a cool video.

Less about money, more about shutting down the scam.
I'm trying to take away his power of selective refunds, and disparagement of the less fortunate who live in areas that don't offer any options.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Streetroller posted:

loving blow me.

Chances of this thread being used as evidence in a court trial just skyrocketed.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Streetroller posted:

Less about money, more about shutting down the scam.
I'm trying to take away his power of selective refunds, and disparagement of the less fortunate who live in areas that don't offer any options.

Godspeed Streetroller.

Cant wait for Leonard French to do an analysis of your suit (assuming some info is made public).

PS: And yeah, what happened to your refund? Thought you were actually refunded in the end?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Streetroller, no matter how much he begs do not involve the insane man in your case.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Streetroller, no matter how much he begs do not involve the insane man in your case.

Hey I could provide some good evidence you know

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/951115781630197763

Incoming downvotes.

Streetroller
Jun 11, 2016

MedicineHut posted:

PS: And yeah, what happened to your refund? Thought you were actually refunded in the end?
I received money in my paypal account somehow, after being told I wasn't entitled.
My rights are more important than my money. I'm seeking triple what he stole from me.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Toops posted:

I’m the crossbow that is jammed between two posts of the handrail.

lol everytime you see the image you see something new

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

This. Absolutely this.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

Hey I could provide some good evidence you know

You are the angry cat not the insane man sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Streetroller, no matter how much he posts, involve Mr. TopHat in your case.