Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
God drat this better end with JJJ receiving a bunch of Spider-Blood, and Pete and Spider-JJJ have to team up against Hulk and Lizard-Hulk. We could get a good 6 months out of that fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Isn't... isn't AB the universal recipient to O being the universal donor? Couldn't they just give him any type negative blood? Or have things changed since they drilled the blood types into my head in elementary school?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if they gave him normal blood it wouldn't be funny, though.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Oh certainly, I just wanted to make sure I remembered basic biology correctly, it was bothering me in the back of my head.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Isn't... isn't AB the universal recipient to O being the universal donor? Couldn't they just give him any type negative blood? Or have things changed since they drilled the blood types into my head in elementary school?

He said it was an AB exotic, so his blood type is one of those weird ones that sometimes will aggressively expand and turn green.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

no I'm some other bruce banner that wears purple pants.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Why is Bruce being such an rear end in a top hat.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm surprised spider-man isn't volunteering to be the one who draws bruce's blood...

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

Why is Bruce being such an rear end in a top hat.

'Cause he can get away with it.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Also that's sort of the underlying point of the Hulk, he's filled with limitless unexpressed rage. This is probably the best thing for him, just spend a few years going around being a forthright rear end in a top hat to everyone around him and get it out of his system.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always a jerk."

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Wait everyone knows Banner is the Hulk?

They know he's the Hulk and they're taking his blood anyway?

what?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

Wait everyone knows Banner is the Hulk?

They know he's the Hulk and they're taking his blood anyway?

what?

he's belligerent and insisting that they use his blood. what choice do they have?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Every surgeon should insist on only the finest Isotoner gloves.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Why is Hillary Clinton pretending to be a medical doctor?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Comic book legend and Marvel creator Stan Lee accused of sexual harassment

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
"Do you want my autograph, or my blood?" should be the default response celebrities have to being recognized.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The only source is the daily mail, which isn't giving any names on their sources (And it seems odd a nursing company representative would violate HIPAA like that) .

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Why is Hillary Clinton pretending to be a medical doctor?

After selling uranium to the Soviet Union, Crooked Hillary is now selling super-powered blood to terrorists! :sad:

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

2018: Still Best Thread of the forums.

It will continue to be the best thread as long as this strip continues and we keep making threads for it. In the year 2099 when they add in Newspaper Strip Miguel O'Hara getting his powers from drinking that vial of Peter's pee and then getting beat up by a dude in a clown suit and absolutely no future tech, this will continue to be the best thread on the internet as a whole.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.

SilverSupernova posted:

It will continue to be the best thread as long as this strip continues and we keep making threads for it. In the year 2099 when they add in Newspaper Strip Miguel O'Hara getting his powers from drinking that vial of Peter's pee and then getting beat up by a dude in a clown suit and absolutely no future tech, this will continue to be the best thread on the internet as a whole.

Well of course he won't have future tech.

It'll be 2099, it'll just be 'tech' at that point.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

... thats not a lot

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That looks like a sample tube.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

Has the artist never given blood before? I give more than that for a blood screening.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it is hulk blood so I wouldn’t even dare to use a drop

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Ikasuhito posted:

Has the artist never given blood before? I give more than that for a blood screening.

It's a rare blood type, five times as strong as normal blood.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Has Banner always been a douchebag?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Johnny Walker posted:

Has Banner always been a douchebag?

he was forced into becoming a hermit so I’d give him a pass

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Ikasuhito posted:

This whole arc is "the artist has no idea how blood transfusions/donations work: the comic".

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Wow, I didn't know spider-man's red costume and black webbing details were the exact same shades of red and black as bruce's blood!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

he was forced into becoming a hermit so I’d give him a pass

ever since banner got back to town most of what he said has been threats to turn into the hulk if someone displeases him. i'm not really detecting much of an interest in him isolating himself to avoid causing harm.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I loving love snarky rear end in a top hat Newspaper Bruce Banner

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
I like that the only time Peter gets to say something reasonable, he's immediately told "no, gently caress you".

It's the verbal equivalent of being punched in the head in a dark room.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
That's very nearly a fingerful!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
They don't need to collect much because once they've injected it into Connors they'll belittle and mock the blood until it gets angry and expands

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Ikasuhito posted:

You want to be the one to poke Bruce Banner with a needle for more than 3 seconds be my guest.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"boy, this is taking a while. whoa, be careful with that needle! ha ha, i sure hope i don't suddenly GET ANGRY and go on an unstoppable killing spree."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

How long until Peter realizes he accidentally grabbed Dr. Gregory House instead of Dr. Bruce Banner?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Bruce Banner being my new favorite NSM character was not a swerve I saw coming. God I love how you can never tell with this strip :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Jerusalem posted:

How long until Peter realizes he accidentally grabbed Dr. Gregory House instead of Dr. Bruce Banner?

How hard would it be to get the rights to produce Newspaper House, MD.?
Asking for a friend.