Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

a penus posted:

update to battle station

been steeping the same leaves since Monday, finally sent them to their eternal reward after one last steep tonight

now i have a carafe, ho ho ho
also my desk looks like one of those I Spy pictures

edit: HOLY poo poo i accidentally pasted the second picture into the post box instead of imgur and it automatically uploaded and [img]'d it that's fuckin amazing

yr mousepad is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

By the way night crew is chiller than day crew, just fyi

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

NICE

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
nice

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

Haha, the weed number.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

a penus posted:

update to battle station

been steeping the same leaves since Monday, finally sent them to their eternal reward after one last steep tonight

now i have a carafe, ho ho ho
also my desk looks like one of those I Spy pictures

edit: HOLY poo poo i accidentally pasted the second picture into the post box instead of imgur and it automatically uploaded and [img]'d it that's fuckin amazing

Now with added duck

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my boy xenothral has the most posts

I fear for his sanity

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
it's crazy that super mario sunshine is a bunch of water levels and none of them are bad water levels

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

HonorableTB posted:

Now with added duck

d@'s a Good Cider, is that the honey one?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

This is actually still a really good looking game

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Ok, that part was impressive

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

a penus posted:

d@'s a Good Cider, is that the honey one?

heck yeah

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

KKKLIP ART posted:

This is actually still a really good looking game

Once they got past the N64 era, Nintendo usually knew how to nail that timeless look that ages well

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Tetracube posted:

my boy xenothral has the most posts

I fear for his sanity

I tried to keep up but at some point I had to get groceries and sleep. Next thing I knew, he was over a hundred posts ahead of me.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

how is the run? good run? bad run? run that will still be going when i get home probably?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Ramos posted:

I tried to keep up but at some point I had to get groceries and sleep. Next thing I knew, he was over a hundred posts ahead of me.

idk how xenothral has 2x my post count in this thread because i'm in here shitpostin for at least 16 hours/day, its baffling

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Octatonic posted:

how is the run? good run? bad run? run that will still be going when i get home probably?

Run good. About an hour left.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Octatonic posted:

It's good. Sunshine's movement is a joy to watch in professional hands. It's still got another hour to go.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Regy Rusty posted:

Once they got past the N64 era, Nintendo usually knew how to nail that timeless look that ages well

Yeah. The Galaxy games are solid looking, 3D World looks good, and Odyssey looks really great, but none of the post N64 games look dated and its just indicative of great art direction and design.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Octatonic posted:

he's very very good at this game, commentary and couch is excellent. it's long though. latter half probably more interesting that first half.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Octatonic posted:

Nice run to chat with friends while watching, but otherwise probably better to listen to in the background while you do something.

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

Sounds like I have to read this thread from the Metroid Prime 3 section :shepface:

Also I finally beat the Orphan of Kos, I'm gonna chill in this thread tonight :toot:

Putrid Grin
Sep 16, 2007

Octatonic posted:

Its a long run.

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

yr mousepad is cool

ty every christmas i make a bunch of dumb mousepads for gifts and keep one for me

A Grim Reminder

and here's my partner's in a weak attempt to be somewhat relevant to the actual topic of agdq (this run is good but it's so long and my focus ran out at about 11:30 am today)

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ramos posted:

Nice run to chat with friends while watching, but otherwise probably better to listen to in the background while you do something.

just listening to this is doing this run a disservice IMO

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Putrid Grin posted:

Its a long run.

longest run of the marathon so far i think?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
i'm a bit over a half hour in and i'm still not feeling the re7 run :( does it get better?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Regy Rusty posted:

Counterpoint: Twilight Princess

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

idk how xenothral has 2x my post count in this thread because i'm in here shitpostin for at least 16 hours/day, its baffling

You have too much restraint, poo poo post like you breathe: Constantly and in a shallow fashion.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

a penus posted:

ty every christmas i make a bunch of dumb mousepads for gifts and keep one for me

A Grim Reminder

and here's my partner's in a weak attempt to be somewhat relevant to the actual topic of agdq (this run is good but it's so long and my focus ran out at about 11:30 am today)

holdf the gently caress up how do you make your own mousepads? i need a 'pad and i want to have mr skeltal ghost riding the cyberwaves with me

Ramos posted:

You have too much restraint, poo poo post like you breathe: Constantly and in a shallow fashion.

excuse me when i shitpost here i try to generate some laughs and be a net positive contributor of jokes :bahgawd:

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

thanks thread! maybe i will play mario while he plays mario.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Zeikier posted:

Also I finally beat the Orphan of Kos, I'm gonna chill in this thread tonight :toot:

Congrats, that's no small gaming accomplishment

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

HonorableTB posted:

holdf the gently caress up how do you make your own mousepads? i need a 'pad and i want to have mr skeltal ghost riding the cyberwaves with me

artscow.com almost always has some deal going on. i can make about 9-10 or so for $35

edit: nope bad estimate, I made 7 for $32

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Octatonic posted:

Surprisingly good. They keep up the energy, commentary is descriptive, and they don't freak out over errors.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

axeil posted:

i'm a bit over a half hour in and i'm still not feeling the re7 run :( does it get better?

Louisiana facts are neat though

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Zeikier posted:

So what was your weapon of choice? Say whirlijig, best chainsaw ever.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

hey gang I can only hang for a few minutes but how was your speed-day today everyone

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Zeikier posted:

Crowd??? Give this man some applause

axeil posted:

?????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

coffee% went a little over estimate for me, but I can blame the barista not showing up for a couple minutes for that

now I have a doubleshot on ice, ho ho ho

• Locked thread