Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

sounds like domestic terrorism but ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

jivjov posted:

This is what I've never understood about conspiracy theories. From pizzagate, to chemtrails, to alternative medicine, to faked moon landings...they all rely on a super powerful cabal that can erase all direct evidence of their existence, but cannot silence a Facebook commenter.

Lol why would you need to silence a Facebook commenter, nobody takes them seriously anyways.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Kontradaz posted:

Lol why would you need to silence a Facebook commenter, nobody takes them seriously anyways.

It really pisses them off, which is the reward in and of itself.

Also gently caress freedom.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Little bit of Column A, little bit of Column B.

To clarify he was less an actual dealer and more just the dude I'd go smoke with and occasionally buy from if he had extra.

I think his being a former marine has more to do with his descent into fighting "Globalists"

Also I had a good laugh at using Facebook as a weapon.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Brother Entropy posted:

because they think it's a code word for jews controlling everything

"Globalism" is also a dog whistle for race mixing/immigration "Press 1 for English" a global national identity, global racial identity.

Katt has a new favorite as of 19:44 on Jan 10, 2018

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Aramek posted:

It really pisses them off, which is the reward in and of itself.

Also gently caress freedom.

Just so I'm clear, the "Globalists" who are behind all of these massive conspiracies, worldwide conspiracies that take hundreds if not thousands of people worldwide to achieve and keep active, who can't stop a Facebook post, are really mad that some idiot on social media has figured it out.

Because......ummmm.....yeah. Seriously though I don't understand how you create an all powerful enemy that you can just constantly be dunked on with social media.

I'm pretty sure that's not how evil cabals work, then again I have been slacking on going to my "Globalists Agenda" meetings because they stopped serving snacks.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:umberto:

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

joylessdivision posted:

Just so I'm clear, the "Globalists" who are behind all of these massive conspiracies, worldwide conspiracies that take hundreds if not thousands of people worldwide to achieve and keep active, who can't stop a Facebook post, are really mad that some idiot on social media has figured it out.

Because......ummmm.....yeah. Seriously though I don't understand how you create an all powerful enemy that you can just constantly be dunked on with social media.

I'm pretty sure that's not how evil cabals work, then again I have been slacking on going to my "Globalists Agenda" meetings because they stopped serving snacks.

That’s a lot of words for “mental illness”

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Higgy posted:

That’s a lot of words for “mental illness”

:thejoke:

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Don't you see, the 'people' own Facebook.

jet fuel can't melt my opinions

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Watch a ridiculous amount of replies absolutely fail to see the worlds most obvious joke.

https://twitter.com/drewisgooden/status/951136218787536897

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The first thing that came to mind was wondering how much money or string pulling they had to do to get that @Hm handle.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I find H and M funny because of the ampersand - H&M - Ham. :3:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

BioEnchanted posted:

I find H and M funny because of the ampersand - H&M - Ham. :3:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EeXPZG4peM0

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

TinTower posted:

sounds like domestic terrorism but ok

lol, a great take to have on SA, that property damage is ~domestic terrorism~

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Wut

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

lol, a great take to have on SA, that arson is ~property damage~

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Wow, who torched your cereal this morning?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I've mostly purged my Facebook of pro-Trump and/or fundamentalist Christian bullshit, but sometimes one of my friends manages to get something through:

https://imgur.com/hMMMQhP

This is not a guy, but an older fundamentalist lady that I know. Her daughters are significantly more liberal than her, for what it's worth.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Well if she's old she might think even ankles are scandalous.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I've mostly purged my Facebook of pro-Trump and/or fundamentalist Christian bullshit, but sometimes one of my friends manages to get something through:

This is not a guy, but an older fundamentalist lady that I know. Her daughters are significantly more liberal than her, for what it's worth.

When I think hooker, I think obviously pregnant woman.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Yeah that actually popped up from one of my old Okie acquaintances from way back. Also a woman, but not elderly.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The gently caress kind of hookers are these people frequenting.

MrOzzy
Nov 17, 2017
Jimmy had found a sick squirrel, took care of it and released it again. He also has a cat. How cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPfQnUubMEU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Nature's finest murder machines

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

MrOzzy posted:

Jimmy had found a sick squirrel, took care of it and released it again. He also has a cat. How cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPfQnUubMEU

That is hilarious. Too bad the title is a spoiler.

Is anyone else starting to see anti Oprah propaganda showing up from conservative sources?

I'm getting things like that she didn't do enough about Harvey Weinstein. Defence of Weinstein as an attack on Oprah.

She's in the pro-Trump crosshairs isn't she because people joked about her running for president?

Katt has a new favorite as of 11:40 on Jan 11, 2018

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Just because they're pro-Trump doesn't make it propaganda. The woman is a champion of pseudoscience. Trump should have been a warning, not an encouragement to elect more celebrity billionaires like Oprah and Zuckerberg to office.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Labes for days posted:

Just because they're pro-Trump doesn't make it propaganda. The woman is a champion of pseudoscience. Trump should have been a warning, not an encouragement to elect more celebrity billionaires like Oprah and Zuckerberg to office.

If Oprah brings down Trump then that's a sacrifice we have to make.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Labes for days posted:

Is this a loving thing? People want to draft Mark "Freshly Shaved Penis" Zuckerberg to run for President??!! He's only like sixteen years old!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I may have said it here before, but this post is a perfect example: I haven't found, in all the time I've spent online reading things written by insane people, a better tell for a person having some key fuses that have completely and irrevocably burnt out than (a) ellipsis overuse and (b) using more than three periods in those ellipses.

Double bonus points if one of those wild and free expanded ellipses follows the phrase "just sayin"

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I wouldn't lump all ellipses together like that... most are honest, hardworking punctuation marks.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Zesty posted:

I wouldn't lump all ellipses together like that... most are honest, hardworking punctuation marks.

Look, I'm not saying that literally all ellipses are bad. No-one is saying that, that's not what this is about.

I'm just saying that literally all readers have reason to fear all ellipses, because all it takes is one bad cluster and suddenly your aunt is calling for genocide in the name of Trump.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Weatherman posted:

Is this a loving thing? People want to draft Mark "Freshly Shaved Penis" Zuckerberg to run for President??!! He's only like sixteen years old!

I don't know if anyone wants him to run, but he's certainly going to run.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Can't wait for their post...three weeks from now...about how they waited so long in the Jack in the Box drive-thru...and their order was wrong.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/DanielJHannan/status/951422790837657601

:stonk:

TinTower has a new favorite as of 13:20 on Jan 11, 2018

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Katt posted:

If Oprah brings down Trump then that's a sacrifice we have to make.

This should probably be in the unpopular opinions thread, but I don't think the world will be much better off if Oprah replaces Trump.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Katt posted:

That is hilarious. Too bad the title is a spoiler.

Is anyone else starting to see anti Oprah propaganda showing up from conservative sources?

I'm getting things like that she didn't do enough about Harvey Weinstein. Defence of Weinstein as an attack on Oprah.

She's in the pro-Trump crosshairs isn't she because people joked about her running for president?

My twitter feed is really far left and they hate her just as much. I can't imagine her policies considering the 'experts' she normally listens to.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Idiots on Social Media: Someone Saw It And Blue The Whistle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
"hopefully they find some other races too" really got me.