Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

john ashcroft covered up a statue of justice so a boobie wouldn't be behind him on TV

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Jenny Agutter posted:

john ashcroft covered up a statue of justice so a boobie wouldn't be behind him on TV

god drat lmao i forgot about that

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Comey scared away Gonzales when he tried to get Ashcroft to reauthorize the PATRIOT act while high as gently caress on opioids

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Soulja Boy apologizes for slamming U.S. Army

Reuters Staff posted:

Rapper Soulja Boy apologized on Tuesday for lyrics that offended some U.S. Army soldiers, but media outlets reported that stores run by the military will not carry his new album because of the song.

Soulja Boy, in a video posted online for a song called “Let’s Be Real,” rapped the lyrics “gently caress the FBI and gently caress all the Army troops/Fighting for what?/Bitch be your own man.”

Soulja Boy backed away from his lyrics in the song “Let’s Be Real,” in a blog post on Tuesday at GlobalGrind.com, a website founded by hip hop mogul Russell Simmons.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://twitter.com/meninisttweet/status/578261757954813952?lang=en

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

shiksa posted:

remember when he would have everyone in the audience raise their hands and pledge allegiance to the trump and like, people raised their kids hands and their dogs paws and poo poo

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde
Darrell Issa spent over a million dollars of his own money to recall the CA governor, with the intent of running himself. He broke down crying when Arnold entered the race, muscling him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2tdOqCwqww

Comrade Merf
Jun 2, 2011

WTF I love Rudy now.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaCYEEO-58I

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh right you just reminded me the loving multi year saga

okay so 9/11 happens, right? a bunch of good people go oh gently caress across the country and drive to NYC to volunteer to dig through the rubble to help recover bodies and generally be goddamn saints. they’re given improper respiratory protection and develop all sorts of conditions as a result of trying to do the right thing. now I don’t remember the specifics but of course being America these people rack up huge bills and are getting denied by their insurance.

jon Stewart is covering this entire saga on the daily show, even having these people on his show to plead for help and shame the government for leaving these people to suffer after doing their national duty without being asked or paid a cent

there’s a fund at some point set up by the government to cover these costs for just regular people who got off their rear end and dig through the rubble of skyscrapers to try and get the remains of thousands of people back to their loved ones. the republicans go loving nuts because they’re afraid people are going to cheat the fund and get free healthcare (my god)

the money isn’t anywhere near enough. the 9/11 volunteers’ conditions start worsening, and long after we had gone to war with Iraq, they were hosting spaghetti dinners to try and solicit donations to pay for their crippling medical debt

as the good reverend says, god drat America

this went on for 10 years after 9/11, and everyone just slowly forgot it ever happened. instead of, like, giving the volunteers the health care they needed at no cost. or paying for it out of the goodness of their hearts. or establishing a national health service

footnote: Steve buscemi put in 12 hour shifts to dig through rubble and avoided any fanfare. DeVito/Buscemi 2020

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 02:43 on Jan 11, 2018

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
https://twitter.com/DontTaxMyPasty/status/207187382427066368

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

after the balloon boy came down from the balloon they went on the today show and the balloon boy farted

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Karl Barks posted:

after the balloon boy came down from the balloon they went on the today show and the balloon boy farted

but...

not sure if this is a fakepost >_>

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
The purported voice of reason in the admin of the 45th pissident, was a retired army general nick named "mad dog"

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

zegermans posted:

Comey scared away Gonzales when he tried to get Ashcroft to reauthorize the PATRIOT act while high as gently caress on opioids

Remember when he pretended to be a curtain in an effort to avoid talking to Trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Ted Cruz announced Carly Fiorina as his running mate and then finished like 4th.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh lol i had forgotten about fiorina

hahahaha oh god

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St2ne2ZIcYU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Taintrunner posted:

okay so 9/11 happens, right? a bunch of good people go oh gently caress across the country and drive to NYC to volunteer to dig through the rubble to help recover bodies and generally be goddamn saints. they’re given improper respiratory protection and develop all sorts of conditions as a result of trying to do the right thing. now I don’t remember the specifics but of course being America these people rack up huge bills and are getting denied by their insurance.

jon Stewart is covering this entire saga on the daily show, even having these people on his show to plead for help and shame the government for leaving these people to suffer after doing their national duty without being asked or paid a cent

there’s a fund at some point set up by the government to cover these costs for just regular people who got off their rear end and dig through the rubble of skyscrapers to try and get the remains of thousands of people back to their loved ones. the republicans go loving nuts because they’re afraid people are going to cheat the fund and get free healthcare (my god)

the money isn’t anywhere near enough. the 9/11 volunteers’ conditions start worsening, and long after we had gone to war with Iraq, they were hosting spaghetti dinners to try and solicit donations to pay for their crippling medical debt

this went on for 10 years after 9/11, and everyone just slowly forgot it ever happened. instead of, like, giving the volunteers the health care they needed at no cost. or paying for it out of the goodness of their hearts. or establishing a national health service

footnote: Steve buscemi put in 12 hour shifts to dig through rubble and avoided any fanfare. DeVito/Buscemi 2020

This is what the first Anthony Weiner being righteously angry at Congress video was about too

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
The man named after his penis is so good at fuckin he just talked huma out of divorcing him for the 3rd time

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

crazy cloud posted:

The man named after his penis is so good at fuckin he just talked huma out of divorcing him for the 3rd time

Good for him

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
David Vitter’s diapered prostitute fetish

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Or maybe he wore the diapers?

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Taintrunner posted:

are you saying the president of 9/11 was trying to capitalize on the horrors for political gain

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

dead gay son posted:

Or maybe he wore the diapers?

he is the diaperbabby

and he won reelection after the dc madam stuff came out, on a family values campaign

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

crazy cloud posted:

he must be an absolute freak in the sack because i can't think of any other reason she hasn't left him yet

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Rex-Goliath posted:

he must be an absolute freak in the sack because i can't think of any other reason she hasn't left him yet

She needs a beard

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

General Dog posted:

She needs a beard

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
👏 gum

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

are you saying the president of 9/11 was trying to capitalize on the horrors for political gain

George Washington was president of 9/11

this is the trump era

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
when they tried to implement drug testing for welfare and it cost more than to just give the welfare to people also the governor who put it in to place? his wife owned the drug testing company

I dunno we all just forgot about this as if nothing happened

brand name canned soup
Aug 20, 2009

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
(clap clap clap clap)
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
(clap clap clap clap)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0sRkvX4KE

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Taintrunner posted:

when they tried to implement drug testing for welfare and it cost more than to just give the welfare to people also the governor who put it in to place? his wife owned the drug testing company

Not enough lols, everyone's tolerane is too high now. you are trying to peddle lolphine while the rest of the country has moved onto fentanylol

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Taintrunner posted:

Yep, that was Rick Scott alright

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Rex-Goliath posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spousal_privilege

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/politics/sean-spicer-melania-trump-my-little-pony/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

SNL's series of plucky, hard-working Kellyanne skits and her frustrating boss