Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I cannot believe how old goons are now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

if SA or a direct noncrazy successor lasts until 2050, we will be at the vanguard of weirdoes on the internet getting old as weirdoes completely on the internet

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

loquacius posted:

I am about to meet a girl I've been in a long-term internet relationship with and there is a very high probability we'll bone.

Hahaha no.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

loquacius posted:

hot take: drinking cat blood did not get you laid

Alf is back, in Goon form!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

bob dobbs is dead posted:

if SA or a direct noncrazy successor lasts until 2050, we will be at the vanguard of weirdoes on the internet getting old as weirdoes completely on the internet

lowtax is pretty old, well older than me which is the threshold for being an old man

he'll probably die and the domain will expire and someone will park a bunch of viagara ads here

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

loquacius posted:

it's sad. some newbies need to come. SA needs new blood of a non-feline type

btw cats only have three blood types, A, B, AB. AB actually has neither antiA nor antiB antibodies, not both.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I liked the graffito goon

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

it's sad. some newbies need to come. SA needs new blood of a non-feline type

btw cats only have three blood types, A, B, AB. AB actually has neither antiA nor antiB antibodies, not both.

wouldn't that make it O-type then

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Nah I'm kidding, we were all teenagers at one point or another, I get it. I just hope you eventually channeled your talent into something productive and not into an art form that relies on defacing community buildings and infrastructure

What sort of monster defiles the pure beauty of a bus shed/underpass/starbucks with spray paint anyways?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Sometimes I start feeling scared of being old and then some goon is like “yeah I’m 35” and I realize I have nothing to fear :smugdog:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ok I guess I’ll be the one to say it.

Please don’t kill innocent animals when you are drunk.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Xun posted:

Sometimes I start feeling scared of being old and then some goon is like “yeah I’m 35” and I realize I have nothing to fear :smugdog:

:corsair:

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

Ok I guess I’ll be the one to say it.

Please don’t kill innocent animals when you are drunk.

Yes, killing animals is serious business and you should never do it drunk.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Honestly you’re not getting the full thrill unless you’re sober.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I think hunting and fishing can be a powerful experience because nature is a horror story unfolding at super speed so getting an arrow to the throat is probably a much better way to go then getting gored by another buck while you are trying to get laid but if you are literally just choking a cat to death and then draining it into a bucket to drink it you have several different kinds of very serious problems.

Stop drinking

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't think goon quite understood what it means to "slay that pussy."

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
Someone feed that confessor a stray cat, pronto!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I pity anyone who has not pushed themselves to the limit of human physicality by facing off in unarmed hand to hand combat against a domestic housecat.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

fruit on the bottom posted:

I pity anyone who has not pushed themselves to the limit of human physicality by facing off in unarmed hand to hand combat against a domestic housecat.

this but unironically

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

fruit on the bottom posted:

The cat is dead but I got an infection and lost an arm

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

Really?

I mean this place has been around for years.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

When I first joined I was just a snot nosed 20 year old that thought fart and poop jokes were funny as hell. Now I'm a 37 year old man that thinks fart and poop jokes are funny as hell. It's like this site grew up with me, you know?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm just saying, when I first paid $10 to watch someone post a bunch of screenshots of Harvest Moon in 2008, you wouldn't have seen multiple people take such umbrage at the idea of graffiti

that's some straight-up middle-aged poo poo

I guess the Let's Play influx did lead to a lot of wet-blanketry being mixed into the forums though. I blame Dangan Ronpa.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

SciFiDownBeat posted:

wouldn't that make it O-type then

:shrug: that's the nomenclature for cats.
I guess they can receive any type but maybe can't donate? So not really like type O? Not a vet or bloodologist tbh.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

loquacius posted:

I'm just saying, when I first paid $10 to watch someone post a bunch of screenshots of Harvest Moon in 2008, you wouldn't have seen multiple people take such umbrage at the idea of graffiti

One of my friends did his part and stabbed a "street artist" to death in a Chicago alley in the late 2000's.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you

Solice Kirsk posted:

One of my friends did his part and stabbed a "street artist" to death in a Chicago alley in the late 2000's.

Did it increase the worth of the artist's "work?"

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
I really enjoy graffiti on the whole, it's usually a lot nicer to look at than brick or whatever dull poo poo walls are made of

ps. im 45

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I'm sick of toys

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I'm sick of toys

The movie starring Robin Williams?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Solice Kirsk posted:

The movie starring Robin Williams?

I unironically love this movie. It's legitimately good.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
Somebody in my city sprayed some sort of short story regarding a small goblin-like creature you can follow if you travel the right route the right way. Very well done too. It really is a work of art.

Sadly most graffiti isn't that well done.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Police Automaton posted:

Somebody in my city sprayed some sort of short story regarding a small goblin-like creature you can follow if you travel the right route the right way. Very well done too. It really is a work of art.

Sadly most graffiti isn't that well done.

That sounds kinda awesome. Please tell me there is buried treasure at the end.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

small batch fresh squeezed cat 🐈 so good but 9.99 a pint 😡Whole Foods😭👎

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

loquacius posted:

that's some straight-up middle-aged poo poo

I guess the Let's Play influx did lead to a lot of wet-blanketry being mixed into the forums though. I blame Dangan Ronpa.

People that feel the need to tag their name on bus shelters and underpasses have never impressed me. I've seen good artistic spray-paint grafitti but scribbling your name is a dumb poo poo narcissistic move lacking imagination and skill.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Sometimes I want to run for Senate for 2022/2024. I have good ideas for when I get elected like having my state bring back the organization that spawned the California Conservation Corps.

But I have two worries if I do run:

1) How hosed will I be when running as a democrat when I call The Young Turks youtube owner "a loving stupid oval office" on live tv? I think I will be fine calling Sean Hannity a stupid oval office on live tv because he is a genuine stupid oval office.

2) How hosed will I be in the polls when the news googles "Circumsoldier" and "Broteam" in relation to how often I go to Twitch?

I mean, you have 4/6 years, you can spend that time workshopping a better insult

Like, I don't think you really have to call out whoever owns the Young Turks or plan out your callout so many years in advance (is this the guy who blamed Trump entirely on Cenk Uygur a while back??) but if you're gonna do it you might as well figure out a way to do it that won't have any chance of auto-harpooning your candidacy

I think you need to ask yourself, do you want to be a senator or do you want a platform to call people cunts on TV

because you can just make your own goddamn youtube channel if that's all you want

quote:

Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem. I've recently started going clubbing and I managed to attract a decently attractive guy. We exchanged numbers and have been out to a few more clubs/bars in the past few weeks. I really want to get closer to him, and honestly, I'd be down to gently caress. Should I tell him I have a dick or let him find out? He says I'm cute and have a nice rear end, so I don't think he can tell. Help me Loq, I really want this to work

This isn't exactly my "wheelhouse" but I don't think this is the kind of thing anyone wants to be surprised by

Like, even if you're into it you probably want to know ahead of time.

I like grapes, and I like olives, but one time I bit into a grape expecting it to be an olive, and suffice to say that was not the best grape of my life

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Chicks with dicks is something you seek out.

Unless the location was known for being a place that catered to those specific tastes I would be extremely careful about telling him in person.

gently caress it. Have him come over and watch the Crying Game together and hope for the best.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ask him his opinion on Bailey Jay.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Imagine you get down to it and it turns out he has a vagina instead of a penis. How would you feel in that situation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Chicks with dicks is something you seek out.

Unless the location was known for being a place that catered to those specific tastes I would be extremely careful about telling him in person.

gently caress it. Have him come over and watch the Crying Game together and hope for the best.

That movie is in itself a fairly good demonstration of why you might want to let him know in advance...