Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

so where was the racism ?

the oval office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Yes, Democrats just LOVE drugs from Mexico. They just love them so much.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951675713089888256

suction
Jul 17, 2009

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Catastrophe posted:

IM DEFINITELY NOT MAD GUYS

Great Wall.

lmao forever

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTzqvrBFXww

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
seriously though Don Lemon and Company assfucked this dude into oblivion and you should watch this whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXzPB69r9II

erect the guillotines

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jan 12, 2018

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Catastrophe posted:

"think Merit and end Lottery & Chain" the gently caress?

USA!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
poz my neg shithole

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951679619341737986

i definitely not a little bitchmade lil pissbaby idiot retard NO SIR

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Chinatown posted:

I "didn't" cancel my "trip" to "LONDON" at all. Bad "ribbon" deal!"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

LoL this is what Donald Trump is up to at Midnight on a Thursday, a man who famously calls it a day at 6:30...

So we can extrapolate that between ‘Shithole’, DACA, and the Time Cover (wait was that all today or the last 10 years!?!?) he’s probably a seething volcano of rage having a massive tantrum and generally making life miserable for every single WH staffer within earshot.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Chinatown posted:

seriously though Don Lemon and Company assfucked this dude into oblivion and you should watch this whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXzPB69r9II

erect the guillotines

It is loving HARD to watch that without punching the poo poo out of my monitor, christ. I have a visceral reaction to this poo poo.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Chinatown posted:

The real reason I didn't go is because a building is in the wrong place, so I'm NOT a piss pants crybaby after all you see??

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
If I posted what he does I’d likely get fired for violating my workplaces social media policy and would also be thought of as being retarded. So that’s a big lol

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Also, the new Embassy building was started under Bush

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
sorry but was this posted cause this is loving lunacy lmao

quote:

WASHINGTON — Barely more than a week after boasting that he has a bigger nuclear button than Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, President Trump portrayed himself on Thursday as having good relations with the autocratic leader of the rogue nation.

“I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong-un,” Mr. Trump told The Wall Street Journal in an interview. “I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.”

Mr. Trump declined to say whether he had directly spoken with his North Korean counterpart. “I’m not saying I have or haven’t,” he said.

But the rosy description of his relationship with the North Korean leader was another jarring reversal in tone from a president who has spoken admiringly of Mr. Kim in some moments and mocked him in others, referring to him as a fat “Little Rocket Man.”

In September, the president called Mr. Kim the leader of a “band of criminals” and later said he was a “madman.” Two months later, he called Mr. Kim “a sick puppy.” Mr. Kim has sometimes responded to the taunts, at one point calling Mr. Trump a “mentally deranged U.S. dotard” and “a rogue and a gangster fond of playing with fire, rather than a politician.”

The current, more positive, state of the president’s relationship with Mr. Kim, according to Mr. Trump, comes in the midst of a modest thaw in relations between North Korea and South Korea, whose officials met, face-to-face, for talks for the first time in recent days. Those talks have not included Mr. Trump, who said in Thursday’s interview that his shifting commentary about the North Korean leader was part of a broader strategy.

“You’ll see that a lot with me,” Mr. Trump said, referring to the difference between his friendly tone toward Mr. Kim and his previous tweets calling him a “maniac” and a “short and fat” person. “And then all of the sudden somebody’s my best friend. I could give you 20 examples. You could give me 30. I’m a very flexible person.”

It is unclear whether that flexibility suggests a more permanent retreat from the angry exchanges with North Korea that Mr. Trump often stoked during his first year in office. In response to North Korean ballistic missile launches and nuclear tests, the president has repeatedly issued dramatic threats of military action by the United States.

Last summer, Mr. Trump threatened “fire and fury” against North Korea if Mr. Kim and his nation endangered the United States.

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Mr. Trump said during a visit to his golf club in New Jersey. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”

In the interview on Thursday, Mr. Trump said he expected that North Korea’s effort to talk with South Korea is an attempt to drive a wedge between the South Koreans and the United States. He said that probably was their motivation, and he suggested that he should know.

“The difference is I’m president, other people aren’t,” Mr. Trump told The Wall Street Journal. “And I know more about wedges than any human being that’s lived.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-kim-jong-un-north-korea-relationship.html

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Really the only hope for America is somehow getting everybody down with the discredited "labor theory of value" because it's got that ring of bullshit common sense that people like (such as running the government budget like a family budget) and it's also applicable to so many situations in our post everything dystopia.

Oh you just bent and scraped and ran and carried for 10 hours in an Amazon warehouse?? That labor meant something and was worth something, and you should have sold that quantifiable object for less than $100!!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
KEEP TWITTING YOU FAT ORANGE gently caress

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

So did he just completely forget about the Looney Tunes Power Hour Bad Media Awards or whatever?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Harald posted:

KEEP TWITTING YOU FAT ORANGE gently caress

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

So did he just completely forget about the Looney Tunes Power Hour Bad Media Awards or whatever?

He moved them to next wekk

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
A president stupid enough to move an embassy? Only Obama

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Chinatown posted:

I don't understand this at all though, so he scheduled a trip to London and then immediately canceled because he doesn't like the new building he would have to stay in? A new building that was probably built well before he scheduled the trip in the first place?

BernieLomax
May 29, 2002

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

He has to change the winners all the time. Don Lemon is probably doing real well right now, but the contest is still a very very far time off so anything can happen. 4 whole days.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
would impeaching a prez for being an actual retard be considered a disability rights issue? can G.W weigh in on this?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
cnn doesnt even censor it lol

time to go to the_donald to see how they justify it "i'm not racist! i'm not a nationalist!"

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Teikanmi posted:

time to go to the_donald to see how they justify it "i'm not racist! i'm not a nationalist!"

quote:

THOSE COUNTRIES AREN'T SHITHOLES YOU RACIST, but seriously sir don't send the Illegal Aliens home because their home country's are Shitholes.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

loool

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah they pretty much 100% think he's right and also that the people who are upset over it are all too eager to call the flyover states shitholes lol

america is a shithole though realtalk

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Lol at the idea that anyone from a first world country would want to immigrate to the US.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
Donny, "The Forgotten Man"

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
surprise! america is like 49% racists

who would have thought that a country with a history such as ours would be full of loving pieces of poo poo?

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

g0lbez posted:

I don't understand this at all though, so he scheduled a trip to London and then immediately canceled because he doesn't like the new building he would have to stay in? A new building that was probably built well before he scheduled the trip in the first place?

No. the trip was cancelled because the english would protest his lardy arse and it would probably shut london down for a day

i hate the idea of liz being forced to dignify his existence with a state visit so i'm all for it

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/donald-trump-visit-to-london-called-off-amid-fears-of-mass-protests

Calm Waters fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jan 12, 2018

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Calm Waters posted:

No. the trip was cancelled because the english would protest his lardy arse and it would probably shut london down for a day

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/12/donald-trump-visit-to-london-called-off-amid-fears-of-mass-protests

Well I knew the actual reason but I was just trying to parse what his justification was for it

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

g0lbez posted:

Well I knew the actual reason but I was just trying to parse what his justification was for it

something something obama something

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Streak posted:

yeah they pretty much 100% think he's right and also that the people who are upset over it are all too eager to call the flyover states shitholes lol

america is a shithole though realtalk

Yeah I mean it’s not like every state in the Midwest bar none is in the throws of an Opioid epidemic and we consistently have the worst Infant Mortality rate for a country with our GDP in the world.

Flyover states aren’t shitholes because they aren’t the vestiges of the liberal elite, they are shitholes because they are deserts/frozen wastelands full of heroin addicts and pill-poppers, and unsurprisingly many of these (Red AF) states are continuing their progress towards removing any kind of healthcare, mental health care, or drug assistance programs because they are all loving flat broke.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah I mean it’s not like every state in the Midwest bar none is in the throws of an Opioid epidemic and we consistently have the worst Infant Mortality rate for a country with our GDP in the world.

Flyover states aren’t shitholes because they aren’t the vestiges of the liberal elite, they are shitholes because they are deserts/frozen wastelands full of heroin addicts and pill-poppers, and unsurprisingly many of these (Red AF) states are continuing their progress towards removing any kind of healthcare, mental health care, or drug assistance programs because they are all loving flat broke.

this is why Trump won!!!! #maga

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Didn't the mayor of London ban Trump from being allowed in the city or was that just a threat?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
if i vote for trump he's gonna give my opioid addicted son a job at carrier and then he'll turn his life around! *is a delusional fat middle aged midwestern housewife*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/951685179713650689