Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Man the dating sites are popping post New Year. I've got 5 dates in 6 days because I'm trying not to turn down decent options. Gonna have to cull that number down though because I'm not made of money.

Nice. I deleted my apps in mid December because I have a couple girls who I liked but idk I’m horney for he best I can do!!!

Get your gently caress going my friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Master Stur posted:

Speaking of politics has anyone ever ran for local offices or local school/whatever boards. I've been thinking about it in pipe dreams because I'm in such a small town and the council sits on surplus money they don't know what to do with because theyre old and want more antique stores or poo poo

If you want to get into politics a great place to start is on school boards because they had no-low pay and extremely stressful but also important.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

seiferguy posted:

I'm trying to find a hotel for a night in Fort Lauderdale, and am having issues finding one that is not expensive, nor infested with bed bugs and/or cockroaches...

Do NOT stay at the Roadway Inn.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm shook

https://twitter.com/d4niphantom/status/951263443851493376

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

You could say she's the lead member of the band.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951679619341737986

shook pissbaby bitch idiot motherfucker

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Also, the move was announced under Bush

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Donnie’s gonna be really pissed when he’s not invited to the Royal Wedding.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Android Apocalypse posted:

Donnie’s gonna be really pissed when he’s not invited to the Royal Wedding.

They're gonna invite him. The court always needs a jester.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

3 DONG HORSE posted:

They're gonna invite him. The court always needs a jester.

They're going to invite Obama and keep trump off because he's a racist shitstain

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

ZenVulgarity posted:

They're going to invite Obama and keep trump off because he's a racist shitstain

I've been lead to believe that makes Trump like a member of the family in a couple of cases (I pay no real attention to English royalty so this might be way off).

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/951685179713650689

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

I've been lead to believe that makes Trump like a member of the family in a couple of cases (I pay no real attention to English royalty so this might be way off).

They're ignorant racist in that "aren't you just fascinating" rather than an overt vitriol kind if way.

Prince Philip spent a lot of time with the subjects over the years and more often than not made an off colour joke or stupid observation but often spoke highly of his experiences.

Prior to the current two almost all the royal family lived in a weird bubble where they learned how to be monarchs rather than about the world if thst makes sense.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

So when you build a new computer with fresh out of the box parts, always remember that the default windows drivers are broke rear end horseshit.

Just spent an hour+ trying to figure out why I couldn't get online with an ethernet cable and also the wireless keyboard was busted, so I was using an on-screen keyboard and mouse to figure everything out.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

real gamers dont use wireless keyboards

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

real gamers don't play Resident Evil 4 on the wii

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Alaois posted:

They only play the broken PC port from 2005

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
related: I fried the keyboard on my work laptop this week by having it in the rain slightly too long and I had to lug a wireless keyboard with me everywhere for the last three days to get any work done.

It..... fuckin sucked

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jan 12, 2018

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I have a backup keyboard and mouse. Take that, nerds. :smug:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/nick_kapur/status/951680236923641856

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Kalli posted:

So when you build a new computer with fresh out of the box parts, always remember that the default windows drivers are broke rear end horseshit.

Just spent an hour+ trying to figure out why I couldn't get online with an ethernet cable and also the wireless keyboard was busted, so I was using an on-screen keyboard and mouse to figure everything out.

Windows 10 is far far far far better about that now but generally yes

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Spoeank posted:

related: I fried the keyboard on my work laptop this week by having it in the rain slightly too long and I had to lug a wireless keyboard with me everywhere for the last three days to get any work done.

It..... fuckin sucked

Why did you leave it out in the rain

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Alaois posted:

Uncalled for.

(I own that game on three different platforms lol)

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Is there a way to have Outlook remind you if someone hasn't responded to an email in 2 days or so? Not every email or a read receipt, just a response to that chain.

I'm seeing some gov't deals fall through because I can't keep track of all the quotes I'm waiting for.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Saw the strangest back window sticker on a truck this morning. It said "Vets over refugees"

Those are two completely disconnected groups. Is someone telling conservatives that we can only help one of those two groups?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

oh look I forgot my laptop at home this morning.

hopefully my wife can bring it to me when she comes into the city for work, because if I go back home I'm staying home.

I'm also working from one of our conference room PCs at the moment and it autocorrects a lowercase "I"

is that an IE thing?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

CharlestheHammer posted:

Phill Mudd.......owns?

Dumbasses

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Is there a way to have Outlook remind you if someone hasn't responded to an email in 2 days or so? Not every email or a read receipt, just a response to that chain.

I'm seeing some gov't deals fall through because I can't keep track of all the quotes I'm waiting for.
If I'm sending am email to someone notoriously slow to respond, I'll usually flag it and give it a due date in the past before hitting send. That way the person receiving the email will instantly receive a notification regarding the email once s/he receives it.

No Butt Stuff posted:

I'm also working from one of our conference room PCs at the moment and it autocorrects a lowercase "I"

is that an IE thing?
I've seen it on Chrome too. I lied :v:

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jan 12, 2018

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
e: drat it

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Saw the strangest back window sticker on a truck this morning. It said "Vets over refugees"

Those are two completely disconnected groups. Is someone telling conservatives that we can only help one of those two groups?

That’s been basically the right wing response to any refugee help going back to Obama. They claim that we’re wasting millions on refugees while doing nothing for homeless vets. It’s basically a Turning Point USA type fallacious argument.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Intruder posted:

I work outside inspecting cars. It was in the rain with me.

Our old laptops were built to withstand some rain but not the new ones apparently!

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

They’re at least being honest in their very cynical worldview that life is a zero sum game, which I find less egregious than maintaining the facade of compassionate conservatism or whatever. That said, they’re also being honest in their naked and unabashed racism, turning on suffering racial and religious minorities for lack of available resources rather than, oh I don’t know, their nearest billionaire, but details.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951813216291708928

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Back around the time of the Muslim ban and the debate over letting in refugees, one of the talking points became "we should be spending money on ARE TROOPS before we spend it on foreigners" and then they promptly went back to not giving a poo poo about vets either. It's just another disingenuous way to cover up being rampantly racist/xenophobic.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
It’s very interesting and infuriating to look into why Haiti is so poor, regarding debt and France and all that

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
HAITIANS LOVE ME

THEYRE GOOD PETS

PATHETIC

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

SHOAH NUFF posted:

It’s very interesting and infuriating to look into why Haiti is so poor, regarding debt and France and all that

This thread is required reading:
https://twitter.com/KatzOnEarth/status/951656979658870785

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Intruder posted:

he'll never have that recipe again

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Qwijib0 posted:

he'll never have that recipe again

Ohhhh noooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder