Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Flesh Forge posted:

Barren Mountains and Evil Waters is a bad mother fucker country name :black101:

It's no Manure Kingdom but it's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-presidential-medical-exam-fitness-1.4484355

lmao

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Je suis trou de merde

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I feel bad because I called Vancouver a rainy shithole right before shitholegate started and now I'm afraid I might be racist.

The only people allowed to call Vancouver a shithole are from Alberta and are usually just extremely jealous that Vancouver is considered a good city and the only noteworthy thing about major cities in Alberta is either a big mall or being an hour and a half away from the mountains.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/951831586172944384

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

He doesn't understand the difference between a poo poo show and a poo poo hole.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Ben Garrison. The retard??

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

big nipples big life posted:

He doesn't understand the difference between a poo poo show and a poo poo hole.

I'm pretty sure there are a sizeable amount of people who think people are upset about Trump saying the s-word, evident by Ben Shapiro going on FOX this morning, sitting on top of a phone book, and being upset that Trump used a swear word.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Trump doctor - you have cardiomegaly

Trump - I have a Big heart!!! Bigly!!!

*dies of heart failure*

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Knight posted:

LOL at all the shameless shills who spent the last 12 hours arguing that, ACTUALLY, calling other countries "shitholes" and denying entry from them is cool and good and that's what the forgotten men and women want a strong leader to do, only to have The Retard deny he said that and blame the Dems. It must be so tiring supporting whatever lie he's telling right now.

Trump is not God Emperor

Trump is Lord of Change, Herald of Tzeench

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

We could explain it to him thusly.

Washington DC is a poo poo hole, what goes on inside it is a poo poo show.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Kumo posted:

Trump is not God Emperor

Trump is Lord of Change, Herald of Tzeench

Nurgle

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

so wait is this retard president of the united states or something

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

No that's Bannon

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

tote up a bags posted:

so wait is this retard president of the united states or something

The Donald??

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
CNN droppin shitholes all over the airwaves this AM and Iol every time because I'm immature as gently caress. Also lol the president is a racist retard.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
FCC can we just lift the ban on cuss words on public communications please? This is hilarious

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Over There posted:

FCC can we just lift the ban on cuss words on public communications please? This is hilarious

Just feed the retard some george carlin before the next time he's in front of a microphone and problem solved.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

old beast lunatic posted:

CNN droppin shitholes all over the airwaves this AM and Iol every time because I'm immature as gently caress. Also lol the president is a racist retard.

They were saying "s holes" on headline news and writing it like S&$^hole

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I feel bad because I called Vancouver a rainy shithole right before shitholegate started and now I'm afraid I might be racist.

http://www.crackshackormansion.com/

It's not just you

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

This photo makes me like Trump because who the hell holds hands crosswise like that?

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

lmao never seen this one

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Holy poo poo, look at the size of those man-tits.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Also, gently caress duterte and his murder-squads

chinese hair cave
Aug 23, 2017

by Cyrano4747

1redflag posted:

yeah but haven’t they made the philliphines a lot safer? like you can actually walk outside at night now. every Filipino I know thinks duterte owns hard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm now taking time to ponder all the good things murder squads have done.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

1redflag posted:

Actually, I think murder squads are good, and Duterte is a great leader.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Jel Shaker posted:

Trump doctor - you have cardiomegaly

Trump - "Card-of-MAGA-ly"? That's a big word, we

*dies of heart failure*

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Also, I'm pretty sure that Trump is a champion of Chaos Undivided.
:goonsay:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

good news fellow american citizens, all of our President's test results came back positive. they are the highest test results ever seen, 20% up from last year's test results. mexico trembles before the highest test result in human history. keep up the good work, citizen!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

chinese hair cave posted:

yeah but haven’t they made the philliphines a lot safer? like you can actually walk outside at night now. every Filipino I know thinks duterte owns hard

Well, safe as long as you don't deal drugs, or take drugs, or have a disgruntled acquaintance accuse you of drugs and get murdered by an angry mob of cops without a trial then yeah, much safer.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

i bet parts of america are pretty cool, as long as you are white and not poor

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
guy sounds like an unchained nancy reagan

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

this is actually true

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

chinese hair cave posted:

yeah but havsn't he made america a lot greater? like you can actually walk outside at night now. every american I know thinks trump MAGA

this is how loving stupid u sound.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I mean Duterte is bad and his death squads are bad and everything but America has been waging a literal war on drugs for quite some time now.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

it is the best country to be poor in because you have cheap, hot snacks

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Our president who is a definite D-cup thinks he's the healthiest person to ever hold this office.

Because he's dumber than a bag of hammers.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The only people allowed to call Vancouver a shithole are from Alberta and are usually just extremely jealous that Vancouver is considered a good city and the only noteworthy thing about major cities in Alberta is either a big mall or being an hour and a half away from the mountains.

Toronto here, we reserve the right to petulantly call any other city in Canada a shithole, especially Vancouver and Montreal.

I'm just realizing that Toronto is kind of the Donald Trump of cities in a lot of ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

good news fellow american citizens, all of our President's test results came back positive. they are the highest test results ever seen, 20% up from last year's test results. mexico trembles before the highest test result in human history. keep up the good work, citizen!

Folks, in addition to the FAKE NEWS awards being presented today, I am proud to announce my health test results. This is, well quite frankly there's some great stuff here in both awards. Because let's just.... let's look at the details of my health.

Age: 71. Wow, can you .... you've gotta be healthy to reach that age. That's what they're telling me.

Height: 6 foot 2. But actually some are saying I might be getting taller. Can you believe that? Most people get shorter in old age but the doctors said I might be 6 foot 3 by next year. Crazy how the human body works, and nobody understands it at all. It's a mystery, but we're living in the mystery every day. Making the clues.

Weight: 176 lbs. I admit I gained a little weight during the campaign, but I've lost all that and am back to my high school weight again. The numbers are all there folks, and we'll eventually release these to the public.

Now here's something. A lot in the fake news media have been claiming I have small hands. And that means, you know.... small other things. Which actually are uh... well they're pretty big on me. Ask Melania. Or you can actually look at these documents. The doctor wrote down "Donald Trump's hands are of exceptional size, as are some other organs. You know what I mean."

Everything else is in the top 1% of worldwide results. Brain power. Kinetic energy. S and T cells. Ovary production. The only exception is I'm very physically exhausted but I keep working hard. The doctors note says as much, that he's actually NEVER seen anyone working as hard as I am making deals for America. I compared my results to Obama and he's 235% less tired and almost 40% more golfing. Wow. The numbers speak for themselves here, folks.