Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Spoilers are things that actually happened that haven't been on TV yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
For six days of Impact tapings, who wants to guess over/under on title changes? Already at 1, so I'll set the betting at 5.5 changes. If you are wrong you will be shamed. I am taking the under.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'll take the under

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
deeply intrigued by the matt sydal vs. fallah bahh match

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Fallah Bahh deserves better than Impact's crappy booking. He can move for a big dude and he's funny as gently caress

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Fallah Bahh defeats KM
Rohit Raju defeats Hunter Wolf
Laurel Van Ness defeats Kiera Hogan
Homicide defeats Lucha Cruz

Lashley beats Sami Callihan via DQ after OVE interfere. Eddie Edwards makes the save
Taiji Ishimori retains the X title over El Hijo del Fantasma
Rosemary defeats Hania. Postmatch Hania attacks Rosemary but gets chased off
Tyrus returns. EC3 and Tyrus defeat Johnny Impact and Matt Sydal
Brian Cage squashes a jobber
Cult of Lee defeat LAX
Austin Aries retains the world title over Eli Drake. Aries comes out wearing 4 belts (TNA world title, DEFIANT title, IPWUK title and WSW title)

Cage squashes another jobber
Lashley and Edwards defeat OVE
Johnny Impact defeats EC3. Postmatch Tyrus and EC3 argue and Tyrus walks away
Aries stares down Johnny

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Rohit Raju beats a local
KM defeats Sugar Dunkerton
Sienna defeats Kiera Hogan
Eli Drake defeats Fallah Bahh

El Hijo del Fantasma defeats Braxton Sutter. Sutter complains postmatch about disrespect and gets destroyed by Brian Cage
Rosemary defeats Hania. Postmatch Taya Valkyrie attacks Rosemary
KM tries to officiate the marriage of Laurel Van Ness and the Knockouts title. Sutter objects, saying when his life flashed before his eyes as Cage attempted to murder him, he saw what was most important: Laurel. Sutter wants to spend the rest of his life together with Laurel and the Knockouts title. Laurel says no. Allie attacks Laurel
Kongo Kong with Jimmy Jacobs calls out Abyss. Joseph Park's grandma Jenny comes out and tells them to stop picking on Joseph or else. Joseph comes out and says Abyss is never coming back. Kong attacks Joseph
LAX retain the tag titles over Cult of Lee
Grand champ Matt Sydal retains his title and defeats Taiji Ishimori to win the X title
Allie defeats Laurel to win the Knockouts title
Cage and Lashley defeat OVE
Kong defeats Joseph Park
Austin Aries retains the world title over Johnny Impact. Postmatch Del Rio comes out and claps disingenously

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Finally, that hot Del Rio/Aries feud nobody really asked for :geno:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm here for Cage/Lashley as Team Enlarged Hearts

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Glad to hear someone’s finally making an honest man out of the Knockouts title

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Booking Brian Cage as a monster destroying people is the smartest thing they've done in a while

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Oh hey, Sugar Dunkerton! He's still alive

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
3 title changes so far, my over/under was 5.5

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Will have full stuff later as usual. Tonight's gonna be a fun one

Return of Feast or Fired :woop:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh boy, I hope they bring back the classic image for it.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I assume they unify the Grand title and the X-Division belt and quietly retire the former?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt Sydal thanks his spirit guide for helping him win. The spirit guide comes out. It's Josh Matthews. Sydal gives Josh a gift, the Grand title

That over on title changes looking mighty tempting, Bigass Moth

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Chris James 2 posted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt Sydal thanks his spirit guide for helping him win. The spirit guide comes out. It's Josh Matthews. Sydal gives Josh a gift, the Grand title

That over on title changes looking mighty tempting, Bigass Moth

Oh boy, this emote hasn't been broken out in awhile. But... :russo:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Rovert is EC3 winning the rumble

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Matt Sydal smoked his way out of Japan and is now stuck with a TNA midcard belt, what a fall from grace

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I mean, it's Sydal. This was always going to be the outcome of his career.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Global Wrestling Network exclusive:
El Hijo del Fantasma defeats Braxton Sutter
Caleb Konley defeats Fallah Bahh

Eddie Edwards defeats Sami Callihan. Postmatch Sami attacks Eddie with a bat and chair, busting him open badly legit when the bat ricocheted off the chair into Eddie's face; Eddie almost immediately ran backstage and was hospitalized soon after
Feast or Fired returns! Participants are Rohit Raju, Taiji Ishimori, KM, Trevor Lee, Konley, EC3, Moose, Tyrus, Eli Drake and Petey Williams. Eli, Petey, Moose and EC3 all end up with cases
Taya Valkyrie vs Rosemary ends in double countout. Taya stands tall after a postmatch brawl
Kongo Kong and Jimmy Jacobs ask for Abyss one more time. Father James Mitchell distracts them as Abyss comes out and attacks Kong.
Matt Sydal thanks his spirit guide for helping him win. The spirit guide comes out. It's Josh Matthews. Sydal gives Josh a gift, the Grand title.
Tyrus defeats EC3
Allie retains the Knockouts title over Sienna. Sutter tries to propose to Allie postmatch, but Su Yung debuts attacking Allie from behind
Aries will defend the world title against Del Rio Sunday April 22 at Redemption (I guess one of their 2 PPVs this year, unless they're doing more than two for once?)
Sydal retains the X title over Raju
Aries/Del Rio contract signing
Feast or Fired cases revealed. Eli Drake gets a tag title shot, Petey Williams gets an X title shot, Moose gets a world title shot, EC3 gets a pink slip. Enraged, EC3 attacks Borash, so Brian Cage comes out and destroys EC3, sending him out of the company
Kong defeats Abyss in Monster's Ball

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Okay so it seems like it's probably to your advantage just to lose a Feast or Fired match?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So much about Feast or Fired perplexes me, I dunno which of my incredulous questions should be first.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
e: Someone involved in feast or fired may be involved with an NXT contract that hasn't been mentioned yet, but it should be fairly obvious from their fall from grace

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Jan 14, 2018

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

e: Someone involved in feast or fired may be involved with an NXT contract that hasn't been mentioned yet, but it should be fairly obvious from their fall from grace

What's Derrick Bateman doing back in the NXT Zone?!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jason Sextro posted:

What's Derrick Bateman doing back in the NXT Zone?!
No that one's an open secret.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

RealFoxy posted:

Oh cool they're finally signing Moose after everyone stopped caring about him

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Maybe they’ll bring back Brodus and let him be a mark for himself

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

VJeff posted:

So much about Feast or Fired perplexes me, I dunno which of my incredulous questions should be first.

Feast or Fired has always been a lazy gimmick, where they need to write someone out of the company but can't think of an organic way to get there.

If a guy like EC3 is leaving, just book him in a Loser Leaves Town match. At least that's a tried-and-true formula, and he can actually put someone over on his way out. But TNA gonna TNA.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They just did a Loser Leaves Town match to write off Storm

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA

Xplosion:
Taya Valkyrie defeats Alisha Edwards

Global Wrestling Network exclusive:
LAX defeat KM and Braxton Sutter
Del Rio defeats El Hijo del Fantasma and takes off his mask

Sami Callihan defeats Fallah Bahh. Eddie Edwards comes out with a bat to save Bahh postmatch
Petey Williams beats Suicide in a fourway also featuring Rohit Raju and Taiji Ishimori. Petey says he's cashing in his X title shot case at Redemption
Su Yung defeats Amber Nova
Brian Cage defeats Lashley
Trevor Lee defeats Fallah
Allie defeats Yung by DQ after Yung attacks Allie and the ref with a kendo stick
Johnny Impact defeats Ishimori. Postmatch Kongo Kong and Impact get in a pull-apart brawl
KM beats up Dick Justice. Fallah tries to make the save but gets beat up by Cult of Lee. Tyrus makes the save and says he's not okay with bullying
Brian Cage defeats Lashley again after Lashley calls the first match a fluke. Lashley quits
Austin Aries defeats Matt Sydal in a title vs title match. Aries is now World champ and Grand champ (Sydal giving the belt to Josh wasn't recognized)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

a dick justice, fallah bah, and tyrus stable is good

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So is that 5 title changes or something now? Or still 4? Because TNA.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
4 and sadly some of them likely won’t change before the next PPV :(

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

2 Cage/Lashley matches and the formation of a Big Boy Club makes these tapings seem really fun. I might actually watch some TNA this month (or in February or whenever this poo poo is going to air)

Also Eddie getting facefucked with a bat

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Even though its still too early to tell, here are the top 3 (#1 being the favorite to win) for both the male and female royal rumble (in terms of betting lines)

Men's Royal Rumble:

1) Shinsuke Nakamura
2) Roman Reigns
3) John Cena

Women's Royal Rumble:

1) Asuka*
2) Ronda Rousey
3) Becky Lynch**

*Asuka and Ronda are both very close to each other in terms of numbers right now. If Ronda gets slightly more backing, she'll overtake Asuka as the favorite to win the Rumble.

**Paige had her odds delisted on a bunch of markets, but otherwise would be #3.

These odds are very much subject to change, and we probably won't start getting a clearer picture until a day or two before the Royal Rumble, or if Alexa loses the title to Asuka before then (people are operating under the assumption that its possible/likely that Alexa could lose the title next week on RAW 25).

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
no one talking about Lashley apparently doing a bow at TNA? was it an obvious angle or something or do people just legit not care about what that dude does next

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They shouldn't do Asuka/Rousey for the title, because Rousey should win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A new and exciting winner to setup a dream match? Lol get real, it's WWE.