Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Ruzihm posted:

don't watch without incognito:
I'll do you one better and not watch at all.

Rinkles posted:

what's spencer's background? was he raised supremacist?

I think his family comes from Slavery money, so yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Angela Nagle got Spencer's number just right in a Zero Books podcast when she highlighted his angry response to the presence of migrant workers by saying "we can pick our own drat vegetables!" and noted that his soft, white hands have never touched a garden in all their 40 years on Earth and that he expresses in that sentiment that he expects some proportion of his ethnostate will be the underclass that services him and wipes his rear end.

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

business hammocks posted:

Angela Nagle got Spencer's number just right in a Zero Books podcast when she highlighted his angry response to the presence of migrant workers by saying "we can pick our own drat vegetables!" and noted that his soft, white hands have never touched a garden in all their 40 years on Earth and that he expresses in that sentiment that he expects some proportion of his ethnostate will be the underclass that services him and wipes his rear end.

So is it more racist to want a white underclass or a brown underclass? I assume you're in favor of the latter?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

User posted:

So is it more racist to want a white underclass or a brown underclass? I assume you're in favor of the latter?

I am in favor of full communism. The point is that he sells whiteness as the means by which his people will rise up and create utopia, but he in no way considers poor whites his equals and expects that they'll do all the poo poo work so he can still go to the gym and buy stupid hats all day with his trust fund.

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Ruzihm posted:

don't watch without incognito

Small protip for those who might not know: To avoid related content, after watching it click on the sidebar and on the History option, and then remove the video from your list. YT won't suggest any further trash. And you can always click on the icons beside the thumbnails to mark them as "Not Interested".

Take note that this only works if you're logged on, otherwise it's better to use Ruzihm's incognito advice because otherwise you can't fine-tune the recommended list, and the only way to get rid of the suggested channels/videos while offline is by purging local site data.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Astrochicken posted:

i work with one of those "I'm just asking questions" alt right guys. I used to be combative with him but i've learned to more or less get along with him and have gotten him to open up about what he really thinks.

why

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

friend have you thought about accepting hitler into your life

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012
The funniest Rich Spencer origin story is that he was a liberal college student up until he realized his family background of plantation owners was going to torpedo any chance of being accepted by society so he decided to be the prissiest white nationalist in the world.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

I am in favor of full communism.

not the thread for this, and i don't want to argue because I'm lazy and not smart, but is there a cliff notes version of what this means to america's leftist youth?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rinkles posted:

not the thread for this, and i don't want to argue because I'm lazy and not smart, but is there a cliff notes version of what this means to america's leftist youth?

Rich people loving suck and should be purged.

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
I assume it means he wants to kill tens of millions of Russians instead of a piddling half a dozen million Jews.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Rinkles posted:

Communism is utopian vision of a society, characterised by total collective ownership and lack of class division between its members.

Communism fundamentally differs in structure from a capitalistic society in the same way capitalistic societies differ from subsistence-agrarian societies, or a hunter-gatherer society.

No society on Earth has ever been Communist as defined, which is sort of where the "not real communism" talking point comes from. The Communist utopia does sound quite nice, so people often say that they desire full communism. I don't think it ever means anything in terms of specific policies, I imagine the members of a Communist society would be a little bit unfathomable to you or I.

User posted:

I assume it means he wants to kill tens of millions of Russians instead of a piddling half a dozen million Jews.

The Nazis did both and planned to rape and murder a third of Eastern Europe to create more Germans for the eternal race war.

Slim Jim Pickens has issued a correction as of 09:05 on Jan 13, 2018

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

User posted:

capitalism is already doing that to Russians right now so if it works out for America than the world is a slightly better place.

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Communism is utopian vision of a society, characterised by total collective ownership and lack of class division between its members.

Communism fundamentally differs in structure from a capitalistic society in the same way capitalistic societies differ from subsistence-agrarian societies, or a hunter-gatherer society.

No society on Earth has ever been Communist as defined, which is sort of where the "not real communism" talking point comes from. The Communist utopia does sound quite nice, so people often say that they desire full communism.

This is a great example of what Nassim Nicholas Taleb calls "tawk." It's not even wrong, it's just a bunch of words that parse and for drunk or stupid people might be confused with something rational. Meanwhile, back in the real world people are always competing, including when they say they're not and everyone is equal (but some are more equal than others).

User has issued a correction as of 09:11 on Jan 13, 2018

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

The Nazis did both and planned to rape and murder a third of Eastern Europe to create more Germans for the eternal race war.

Plans are for losers. Russians, don't plan, they just do! http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32529679

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

User posted:

This is a great example of what Nassim Nicholas Taleb calls "tawk." It's not even wrong, it's just a bunch of words that parse and for drunk or stupid people might be confused with something rational. Meanwhile, back in the real world people are always competing, including when they say they're not and everyone is equal (but some are more equal than others).

I see you are trying to own me, but I think you've made some assumptions about what I believe.

User posted:

Plans are for losers. Russians, don't plan, they just do! http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32529679

You think that Nazi Germany, for being defeated and having their plans of genocide foiled, become moral victors?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I think he just really hates communism and wants you to know in every post he makes even if it really doesn't make sense.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rinkles posted:

Not really. poo poo is so hosed in this post-colonial puritanical hellhole we call 'Murica that there isn't really a way from here to there that doesn't involve at least a couple decades of sectarian violence.

edit: The only victory of Contemporary Capitalism over Chattel Slaveryism is that we get the illusion of choosing our masters.

Cyberpunkey Monkey has issued a correction as of 09:47 on Jan 13, 2018

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

Sargon is legitimately very stupid so it's a 50/50 whether he's bungling these debates or colluding with Dick to recruit more nazis

he thought 9/11 was a conspiracy until a few years ago when he saw a blacksmith on youtube melt a steel beam

if spencer wanted more nazis he would not want to get rid of the skeptics, sargon was a last minute addition to the debate

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Visidan posted:

he thought 9/11 was a conspiracy until a few years ago when he saw a blacksmith on youtube melt a steel beam

if spencer wanted more nazis he would not want to get rid of the skeptics, sargon was a last minute addition to the debate

Just saying, if they are both nazis, getting the "centrist liberal" owned in a youtube debate would be a great way to expose dumbasses to nazi ideology.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

you comrades should check out User's rap sheet before replying to them again, it adds some compelling context to the things they say

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol wait doesnt spencers money come from family cotton farms he inherited or something

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
it does

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

You think that Nazi Germany, for being defeated and having their plans of genocide foiled, become moral victors?

You're OK with mass rape so long as it's German women that had absolutely nothing to do with the nazi regime?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

LordSaturn posted:

you comrades should check out User's rap sheet before replying to them again, it adds some compelling context to the things they say

how do you get probated for racism by loving baloogan

like that has to be some intense racism

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

codenameFANGIO posted:

You can click the hyperlink and see. But be sure to go incognito first!

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

cumshitter posted:

lol wait doesnt spencers money come from family cotton farms he inherited or something

i thought it came from alimony

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

skull mask mcgee posted:

That's Cernovich.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

skull mask mcgee posted:

that’s “Weird” Mike Cernovich

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

yeah, Spencer is literally collecting rent on a cotton farm

EDIT: literally a cotton farm, not literally collecting rent. I assume he's selling cotton

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

it’s so easy to get all these failsons mixed up

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost
Death to Kulaks!

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

User posted:

Death to Kulaks!

Finally you say something agreeable.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Most of 'em I imagine. The alt-righters all like to imagine themselves as the generals and what-not but most of 'em are gonna be the bitches because they are bitches.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

codenameFANGIO posted:

very carefully

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Most of 'em I imagine. The alt-righters all like to imagine themselves as the generals and what-not but most of 'em are gonna be the bitches because they are bitches.

Even then, it's the inner circle who are first to be purged by whatever drug-addicted megalomaniac they appoint king of everything.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/952131663475200000

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Years ago there was a guy who looked a lot like styxhexenhammer at my work

He resigned after it turned out that he creeped on 13 year old goth girls and was a member of the bnp

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

don't thje BNP want to execute pedos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I never said he was very bright