Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Octatonic posted:

i am going to go to sleep!!! goodnight speedfriends!! i hope you have emptyquoted the entire thread and it's twice as long by the time i get back to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
run should be pac in time tbqh

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

LAY-ZX posted:

HARDEST LEVEL IN THE GAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He said it was, but then it wasn't! What is this feeling in my diaphragm at having my expectations denied?

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Octatonic posted:

i am going to go to sleep!!! goodnight speedfriends!! i hope you have emptyquoted the entire thread and it's twice as long by the time i get back to it

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Octatonic posted:

Sleep well, speedfriend, sleep fast!!

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

LAY-ZX posted:

HARDEST LEVEL IN THE GAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:xd: This game is so badly programmed!

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

pacman is one of those things i just don't understand unless it's literally just the original or a remake of the original

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Oh no it's one of these couches

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

AND :emptyquote:
SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Octatonic posted:

:wave:

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I seem to recall the last 3D Pacman game run was broken as gently caress. Although, I think that was a more Crash Bandicoot-style game than this.

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Vaah posted:

Oh no it's one of these couches

Pac Man World 2 is deadly serious

Do not shame

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

why is a pacman ghost piloting a robot frog in the woods

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

Okay, I'm actually going to bed now. And it's gonna suck, because I think y'all made me bust a gut straight through the effects of my sleeping meds. Thanks for that. I love you all.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Brother Entropy posted:

pacman is one of those things i just don't understand unless it's literally just the original or a remake of the original

it's note enough for some people to just collect the cherry, they gotta know the backstory of the goddamn cherry. They gotta know who the cherry's ex was, the cherry's gpa in college, and then pacman, now with hands and feet to symbolize our frustration at the excess detail we had to work out for our game about a yellow pizza eating dots, eats the goddamned cherry

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
:emptyquote: is dumb and bad. They used those buttons because they were technically limited and unable to make their posts not look like poo poo. Can you name a post that you think is improved by using primitive :emptyquote:? Yeah, not posting an original Alien shitpost made that movie funnier but it's not like Ridley Scott was breaking out the forums plugins to captialise on the Jason and the Argonauts nostalgia. They were trying their hardest with what they had.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Rapid pauses and vibrating models means poo poo is about to pop off

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

LAY-ZX posted:

Okay, I'm actually going to bed now. And it's gonna suck, because I think y'all made me bust a gut straight through the effects of my sleeping meds. Thanks for that. I love you all.

Goodnight! I hope you can still get to sleep!!

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

LAY-ZX posted:

peace out

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Your Computer posted:

:emptyquote: is dumb and bad. They used those buttons because they were technically limited and unable to make their posts not look like poo poo. Can you name a post that you think is improved by using primitive :emptyquote:? Yeah, not posting an original Alien shitpost made that movie funnier but it's not like Ridley Scott was breaking out the forums plugins to captialise on the Jason and the Argonauts nostalgia. They were trying their hardest with what they had.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

LAY-ZX posted:

Sleep well if you can!

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Your Computer posted:

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Your Computer posted:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Your Computer posted:

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

Darkoni posted:

AGDQ2018
THEY WEAR

SHITPOSTS
CHAT THREAD

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Your Computer posted:

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

Your Computer posted:

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

LAY-ZX posted:

:emptyquote: :emptyquote:

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
by tonight this thread will have been reduced to 100% emptyquotes, MMX4 memes and posting about the thread itself, and it'll move so quickly that you have to choose whether to keep up with shitposting or AGDQ. when that time comes, what will you choose?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
wow it is almost 5 am, I should also try to get some rest for the last day of this insane coop run we've spent a week doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

thuly posted:

Rapid pauses and vibrating models means poo poo is about to pop off

not sure if describing video game or sex life

• Locked thread