Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I only saw this post on my phone the first time. Now seeing it on my PC I have noticed a lot of uh....interesting things. Oddly, the man flying through the air inside a barrel raises the least number of questions of all.

So far I see the Joker from Batman, a man wearing nothing but a thong and wrestling boots, a face painted silver, a Viking (maybe, not sure about this one), and possibly the worlds worst haircut.

KungFu Grip posted:

the great thing is that this one isn't even the one in the picture that was posted which had The Suicide Squad vs. Godzilla, Mothra, and the Justice League

Wait no Godzilla was on The Suicide Squad's team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I only saw this post on my phone the first time. Now seeing it on my PC I have noticed a lot of uh....interesting things. Oddly, the man flying through the air inside a barrel raises the least number of questions of all.

So far I see the Joker from Batman, a man wearing nothing but a thong and wrestling boots, a face painted silver, a Viking (maybe, not sure about this one), and possibly the worlds worst haircut.

This year's Great Space War was Space Great War 12 ~ Passion League ~ MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN: The Great Sasuke, Shu Brahman, Kei Brahman, Flash Dick & Nanae Takahashi w/ Mini-Master vs. Lex Luther #1, Steppenwolf #2, Dr. Poison #3, Darkseid GAINA & Kasei #OK.

btw, mods pls change my name to Flash Dick.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I knew a kid in highschool who found a shoebox full of pics of his currently married dad having sex with other men, and instead of being horrified by it, started showing them to everyone at school because he thought it was hilarious and then he got suspended. I've always wondered how the parents dealt with the inevitable letter being mailed to them detailing the charge

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

I knew a kid in highschool who found a shoebox full of pics of his currently married dad having sex with other men, and instead of being horrified by it, started showing them to everyone at school because he thought it was hilarious and then he got suspended. I've always wondered how the parents dealt with the inevitable letter being mailed to them detailing the charge

Sounds like a real life version of the episode where Butters finds out his dad's gay

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
The Macho King story in the new WWE Royal Rumble Special is shockingly amusing.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

That’s a surprisingly great description of Sid — they just left out the bit where he’s only sincere about softball.

Edit: And his scissors, of course.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Some kickass pages from the WWE Royal Rumble Special.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Gavok posted:

Some kickass pages from the WWE Royal Rumble Special.

Jake, Sherri and Randy in a van is something I need 10000% more of

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sherri would disagree

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm not sure there's enough coke in the known world for more of that story

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

What the gently caress is this, decent art in a WRESTLING comic? I won't stand for this. :colbert:

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

That AJ one is incredible :swoon:

e: Gavok, I think it'd be great and awesome if you wrote a den of geek in depth review of the Royal Rumble comic special

21 Hoot Salute fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 12, 2018

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

21 Hoot Salute posted:

How come it's not two pages of Roman's face, though?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Goddamn that comic looks cool.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:laffo:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

I'm looking for a screencap of a WCW show from the early 90s. In it, a fan is holding up a sign that says "Dusty you suck and your son is gay." I can't find it anywhere, can you guys help me find it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That entire Jake-Sherri-Randy segment made me think of something out of early Sandman

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

That entire Jake-Sherri-Randy segment made me think of something out of early Sandman

The Dr.Destiny story?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Holy poo poo I need those comics. God is there a trade to pick up?!

E: Yessssssss

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/w-w-e/4050-98079/

crime fighting hog fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jan 12, 2018

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Jake/Sherri/Randy is loving perfect, they captured all 3 amazingly

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Looks like Randy took Jakes advice to let go of the wheel just 20 years later

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

MotU posted:

Looks like Randy took Jakes advice to let go of the wheel just 20 years later

He didn’t have the heart to do it before then.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
It may not be the best likeness but that is a fantastic tat.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oh man I can't believe I didn't think of the Woo-Tang Club until now.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

21 Hoot Salute posted:

e: Gavok, I think it'd be great and awesome if you wrote a den of geek in depth review of the Royal Rumble comic special

WWE's videoing as it relates to Roman Reigns loving ruined such a great moment.

Also great to rewatch, and see how even the comic writers know how well pyro can emphasise a key moment. Re watch his debut and tell me you don't wish he'd gotten pyro for that moment.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Matt Morgan now competes in bodybuilding contests in the physique division.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Why is Ricky Morton wooing

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

all this confirms is that stephanie was inside savage instead of the other way around

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Man those are the only costumes where having a picture of the character on the lovely vinyl shirt would actually be appropriate and they didn't do it!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Your wish is granted, long live Jambi.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

El Gallinero Gros posted:

The Dr.Destiny story?

Haha I know that's cause they're in a car but not a specific story, just something that would have been in them

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

laughing my rear end off at Hogan's 75 year old flabby mid-western grandma arm. Those pythons have been recieving social security benefits for years

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

From WWE 13. I'm not sure the artist has ever eaten with utensils.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Chinston Wurchill posted:

From WWE 13. I'm not sure the artist has ever eaten with utensils.

I can easily imagine Samoa Joe eating like he's just stabbing at poo poo tbf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Courtesy of the Thrift Store Finds thread: