Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

axeil posted:

i really hope the megaman x4 meme sticks around because it makes me laugh my rear end off every time i see it.

one last time.

x4 had the worst title cards for bosses

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Farg posted:

Guys stop spamming, I don't understand why you is all spamming like there that are really inrespectful for other people. Now please be adults then stop spamming. Also don't emptyquote this comment.

Source your emptyquotes.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Your Computer posted:

Look kid, even before spamming was ever conceptualised, you had 2 types of people in this world, you had yer "destined to grow up and post and understand spam" kids, and you had your "destined to grow up and pretend to understand spam" kinda kids. take a guess which 1 I was.

:emptyquote:

Azathoth256
Mar 30, 2010

Farg posted:

The worst thing that happened to me was being bullied for playing Yobby games.

Back in middle school, my classmates were bro gamers and called me a Yossy or "You're a such a horse" for playing rated Y games. It was tasteful, intelligent, humorous generation, so owning only the Yobby systems was considered not cool.

At first, they just teased me about my interest. Since I was nice and weak, I remained silent. Becsuse of that, more classmates joined in and increased the intensity from vocablly abuse to physically abuse.

I got punched at the playground and got pushed down the stairs. I was able to bear until one day.

One day, they told to man up and play some Rochefort or my dude or another games. I kindly refused them, and said that romhacks were more suitable for my interest. For some reason, my words made them mad. They punched me and threw my DS into the the toilet. I picked up the ds and my game cartridge into my other system, and unfortunately, the cartridge was damaged and all of my saves were gone.

It was a Super Dram World 2 cartridge which i had just completed an 100% run. I was mad and punched the bullies until they cried. Before being send to the principal's office, I said them "Don't you ever underestimate my power or mess with me, or else I would YUMP you."

Every time I recall this incident, I'm ashamed about my stupidity and immaturity when I was a middle schooler. But my love and belief of Yobby remain the same or even stronger.

Now, whenever people troll me for liking Yobby, I just respond them "So what? I play Mario and Dram like a mature adult. If you disliked what I do, just get over it (with bennet foddy)."

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

axeil posted:

i really hope the megaman x4 meme sticks around because it makes me laugh my rear end off every time i see it.

one last time.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Farg posted:

Guys stop spamming, I don't understand why you is all spamming like there that are really inrespectful for other people. Now please be adults then stop spamming. Also don't emptyquote this comment.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

KKKLIP ART posted:

x4 had the worst title cards for bosses

:thejoke:

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Kaubocks posted:

i can't believe i shitposted this whole week without SA needful, i feel like i wasn't truly optimizing my time, like a bad speedrunner

i need to practice for SGDQ, bring down my PB

Everyone is TASing their shitposting, it's hard to compete with that

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

We're all gonna get permabanned for spamming after this

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the worst things in life are invisible coin boxes

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
This level is so Bullshit wtf

Trash Boat
Dec 28, 2012

VROOM VROOM

BWAAAH

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

penga tu madre

LAY-ZX
Nov 10, 2009

I'm too enamored with this to keep shitposting

I'm sorry thread

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ahahaha this is monsterous on every possible level

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

The Lobster posted:

But we're all such notable goodposters.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
This thread is awful, literally rear end, except rear end can bring pleasure, and this thread is the goddamn antithesis of pleasure. This thread takes life from children and kittens and puts that pure innocence into phallic cancer pus. This thread is disappointment and hate of humanity funneled into barely literate text that takes intelligence and shits all over it before making a poo poo sculpture out of the souls of everyone watching this whore of a stream. Everyone in this thread is the dregs of humanity, if even that, content with postulating whatever rear end talk they can squeeze out of the withered rectum of their wasted lives.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

LIVE AND
HANGING ON THE EDGE OF TOMORROW
FROM THE WORKS OF YESTERDAY
IF YOU BEG OR IF YOU BORROW
YOU WILL NEVER FIND YOUR WAY
LEARN

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

Dolphins in cahoots with YoshiYobbyYou muthafuck

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

LAY-ZX posted:

I'm too enamored with this to keep shitposting

I'm sorry thread

i forgive you

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

The Lobster posted:

:yeah:

AttackTheMoon
Jul 4, 2015

Farg posted:

The worst thing that happened to me was being bullied for playing Yobby games.

Back in middle school, my classmates were bro gamers and called me a Yossy or "You're a such a horse" for playing rated Y games. It was tasteful, intelligent, humorous generation, so owning only the Yobby systems was considered not cool.

At first, they just teased me about my interest. Since I was nice and weak, I remained silent. Becsuse of that, more classmates joined in and increased the intensity from vocablly abuse to physically abuse.

I got punched at the playground and got pushed down the stairs. I was able to bear until one day.

One day, they told to man up and play some Rochefort or my dude or another games. I kindly refused them, and said that romhacks were more suitable for my interest. For some reason, my words made them mad. They punched me and threw my DS into the the toilet. I picked up the ds and my game cartridge into my other system, and unfortunately, the cartridge was damaged and all of my saves were gone.

It was a Super Dram World 2 cartridge which i had just completed an 100% run. I was mad and punched the bullies until they cried. Before being send to the principal's office, I said them "Don't you ever underestimate my power or mess with me, or else I would YUMP you."

Every time I recall this incident, I'm ashamed about my stupidity and immaturity when I was a middle schooler. But my love and belief of Yobby remain the same or even stronger.

Now, whenever people troll me for liking Yobby, I just respond them "So what? I play Mario and Dram like a mature adult. If you disliked what I do, just get over it (with bennet foddy)."

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

Lol the troll nerf

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

this but that one post about understanding fyad and giving myself a mental illness

I'm permabanned poster LoZOOT100%. I first started speedrunning when I was 12. by 14 I got really obsessed with the concept of "things happening for the first time." and tried to think about it constantly until my though process got really bizarre and I would repeat things like "That's a PB, almost a WR!" and "that game runs at 20 frames so that's not actually frame perfect" in my head for hours while I practiced and I would get really frustrated, seeing things after I turned off the TV screen of the run I just stopped doing. Im now onto SMW Dram 100% completion runs. I always wondered what the kind of "speed running" style of game playing was all about, I think it's the unconscious leaking of the divine in to the real world, what the developers considered to be the perfect pattern, that allowed the WR runs to be achieved. I would advise all people who "get" speed running to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to spending hundreds of hours on single levels trying to find the perfect route.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

The Lobster posted:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
i've been spending the last 7 years of my life making a romhack of super mario rpg where everyone is pregnant. i expect to make $100 from it

dril tweeted the above in 2014 and now I think maybe dril is one of us and tweeted that from the future

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

The Lobster posted:

Not me, everyone of my posts have been insightful and meaningful. Go back and read them all if you don't believe me

*struggles to keep eyes open, sways A LOT while talking*

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
"this level used to be way harder and then panga changed it but only after everyone beat it"

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

lol those last trap dolphins

• Locked thread