Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
BEST KONG
This poll is closed.
Donkey Kong 76 6.13%
Diddie Kong 75 6.05%
Dixie Kong 84 6.77%
Lankey Kong 129 10.40%
Funky Kong 189 15.24%
Mario 198 15.97%
Tiny Kony 65 5.24%
Candy Kong 61 4.92%
Chunky Kong 89 7.18%
Cranky Kong 125 10.08%
Wrinkley Kong (R.I.P.) :qq: 149 12.02%
Total: 719 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Your Computer posted:

Two million dollars are dumb and bad. They used that money because they were technically limited and unable to make it not worth poo poo. Can you name a charity that you think is improved by having primitive dollars? Yeah, not spending money on the lovely Alien suit made that movie scarier but it's not like Ridley Scott was breaking out the moneybags to captialise on the Jason and the Argonauts nostalgia. They were trying their hardest with what they had.

slain

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Your Computer posted:

Two million dollars are dumb and bad. They used that money because they were technically limited and unable to make it not worth poo poo. Can you name a charity that you think is improved by having primitive dollars? Yeah, not spending money on the lovely Alien suit made that movie scarier but it's not like Ridley Scott was breaking out the moneybags to captialise on the Jason and the Argonauts nostalgia. They were trying their hardest with what they had.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

CJ posted:

yeah obviously but what's the source?

from what I've seen in this thread

probably you

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Your Computer posted:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

mandatory lesbian posted:

from what i know of acid its seriously impressive she made it to zora town in 30 minutes

she kept trying to climb around everything and it was only when she stopped trying to run from her problems and insecurities (being scared of combat) that she was able to get through the pass.

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

CJ posted:

yeah obviously but what's the source?

Reddit I think.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

The instant I saw this I got that music stuck in my head

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

CHEESE
BETTER THAN BOTH
THE MEME
AND IWATA
COMBINED
HORSE

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Shoenin posted:

oh wow it hit 2 mil way before I expected it too

stupid dishes I had to watch

at least you're smart enough to watch them

Zeikier
Jan 26, 2010

"This woman...she's killed before, and not just once..."

Your Computer posted:

:allears:

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Zeikier posted:

CHEESE
BETTER THAN BOTH
THE MEME
AND IWATA
COMBINED
HORSE

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Your Computer posted:

jesus h christ I just read this one

l m a o

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i just looked over at the couch for the first time and i'm weirded out at how much the long-haired guy looks like me

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

i hope like hell that someone has saved all the crazy poo poo we've posted itt this week

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Cooking?

I've come up with a new recipe!

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Your Computer posted:

Your primitive earth dollars are useless!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Dork457 posted:

RUN INVALIDATED

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
if they were brave this would be 100% with dlc

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission

Brother Entropy posted:

i just looked over at the couch for the first time and i'm weirded out at how much the long-haired guy looks like me

gal :)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

youre cute in this tiny window where i cant actualuy see your face very well

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Brother Entropy posted:

i just looked over at the couch for the first time and i'm weirded out at how much the long-haired gal looks like me

thats Orca-straw she ran this at SGDQ2017

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Brother Entropy posted:

Are you sure it isn't you?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
dropping those kakariko frames to save time

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Brother Entropy posted:

with this post, the brother entropy waveform collapses

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Nice crititical cook!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
impa rules

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

we got the explanation

for added context, Jean Rochefort was a horse riding enthusiast, to the point where he did commentary for the equestrian events during the Olympics

dude loving ruled, and I'm glad that got done

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Brother Entropy posted:

That's a lady.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
impa looks like a grown up boss baby

a penus
Aug 14, 2004

see you next mission
link: busts through the door in his fuckin Switch t-shirt

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

AGDQ this year has filled me with warm feelings about videogames and the misfits, dickheads and assholes that love them

great year, cant wait for next year

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

oh whoops

geez if anything that makes it weirder 'cause i ain't a guy either :v:

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Impa is Miyazaki as hell. They really should lean into that style more for the sequel.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Farg posted:

impa looks like a grown up boss baby

what does that look like

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ElNarez posted:

for added context, Jean Rochefort was a horse riding enthusiast, to the point where he did commentary for the equestrian events during the Olympics

dude loving ruled, and I'm glad that got done

thank you for the additional lore

i'm glad of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

alf_pogs posted:

AGDQ this year has filled me with warm feelings about videogames and the misfits, dickheads and assholes that love them

great year, cant wait for summer

Fixed that for you there.

• Locked thread