Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

gently caress the saints

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YASSSSSSS

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Now that's disappointing.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

get hosed

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
gently caress the saints forever

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

The universe is back in balance.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Get hosed Saints!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Good game. Vikings earned that win.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Hahaha, man, what can you do? A very Saints way to lose that game.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

That was the best thing ever lolololz

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
You know, I'm honestly less crushed than I thought I would be. That's just an incredible play.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

You know, I'm honestly less crushed than I thought I would be. That's just an incredible play.

Yeah pretty insane how your idiot corner ran into your own teammate instead of making that tackle. Incredible

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Good job Vikes...all is right again

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

weird Asian candy posted:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YASSSSSSS

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Tatsuta Age posted:

Yeah pretty insane how your idiot corner ran into your own teammate instead of making that tackle. Incredible

Considering how it looked like they were going to be blown away, the fact that they were leading at the end was nice. But yeah, live by the defense, die by the defense.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
Hey guess who I am?

"I'm going to go for the big hit and miss instead of wrapping up for a sure tackle."

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
It's a trick question. I'm just about anyone on the Saints secondary for the past decade.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

A.o.D. posted:

Hey guess who I am?

"I'm going to go for the big hit and miss instead of wrapping up for a sure tackle."

Shaq Thompson?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Well at least the falcons lost too so i can root for the NFC safely as they assuredly get obliterated in the super bowl

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

ozymandius1024 posted:

Shaq Thompson?

I was thinking Tre Boston

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Well this is just comedy now.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
It's fitting that the Saints would own the worst defensive play in the history of the NFL

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

It's fitting that the Saints would own the worst defensive play in the history of the NFL

We already have special teams and offense so its a 3 fee

Ordinaire
Sep 1, 2008

Forks in the road we're not.
I laughed my rear end off at that last play and I'm a saints fan.

That was real bad

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah, versus the Alex Smith TD, that didn't feel that bad.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I havent stopped smiling. Lol gently caress the saint

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

I got an erection

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Real talk, great game saint goons. Hell of a comeback. Very entertaining game.

Now go home.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

MJBuddy posted:

Yeah, versus the Alex Smith TD, that didn't feel that bad.

Same. Maybe because I expected to lose all game, or because I don’t hate the Vikings, but I could definitely feel a lot worse.

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

A crushingly on-brand Saints defensive play there, but they deserve a lot of credit for fighting their way back in the second half.

Biggest question now is what kind of deal the Saints get done with Brees, because if they’re healthy next year the team should be solid (but, surely, not winning the South.)

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

I mean, we were already overperforming like crazy this season. We've got an insane number of people on IR. Next year is looking good.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Real talk, great game saint goons. Hell of a comeback. Very entertaining game.

Now go home.

You go first. :)

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Same. Maybe because I expected to lose all game, or because I don’t hate the Vikings, but I could definitely feel a lot worse.

Yeah I was mostly mad they even had the comeback since I wrote off the game yesterday and especially at halftime.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

I mean, we were already overperforming like crazy this season. We've got an insane number of people on IR. Next year is looking good.

Unfortunately Saints got a lot of young talent so they gonna be right in the thick of it next year.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

They already went.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Bro we already did! In slightly less devastating fashion! Welcome to the late 20s draft selection pool!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Unfortunately Saints got a lot of young talent so they gonna be right in the thick of it next year.

Still need to draft a QB for a transistion, but pay Drew Brees.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Bro we already did! In slightly less devastating fashion! Welcome to the late 20s draft selection pool!

Wheeeeee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Still need to draft a QB for a transistion, but pay Drew Brees.

Can Brees and PayPay just like...go away...already?

• Locked thread