Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

picks the "You All Suck" option in the poll, clicks Vote!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Still need to draft a QB for a transistion, but pay Drew Brees.

you already have a QB for transition, he's playing on your special teams unit

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

Can Brees and PayPay just like...go away...already?

Not for a year or two.

I honestly don't know who I want to win the Super Bowl now. Probably Jags then Pats. I just can't see myself rooting for the Vikings or Eagles.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Jags or Vikings are fine since they've never won before.

Eagles haven't either, but gently caress Philly.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
This is just scary

https://twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/952708985962008576

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

PostNouveau posted:

Jags or Vikings are fine since they've never won before.

Eagles haven't either, but gently caress Philly.

I really can't see the Vikings or Philly beating new England.

Jacksonville probably but new England...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Not for a year or two.

I honestly don't know who I want to win the Super Bowl now. Probably Jags then Pats. I just can't see myself rooting for the Vikings or Eagles.

Pats? Really? I guess you probably have some creeper love for them since they took out Atlanta but gimme Jags/Vikes.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Yeah I’m officially on the Vikings bus now, beep beep

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Pats? Really? I guess you probably have some creeper love for them since they took out Atlanta but gimme Jags/Vikes.

Vikes would walk all over the Jags.

I'm okay with that.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Honestly, I just respect the hell out of them. I want the Jags because that would be a cool Super Bowl winner and give Leonard Fournette a ring as a rookie. Plus BORT.

But if not, give the GOAT another ring. Beating Seattle and Atlanta in the Super Bowl helps, but I think I just prefer watching a team that mostly has their poo poo together.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Go Jags

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

Honestly, I just respect the hell out of them. I want the Jags because that would be a cool Super Bowl winner and give Leonard Fournette a ring as a rookie. Plus BORT.

But if not, give the GOAT another ring. Beating Seattle and Atlanta in the Super Bowl helps, but I think I just prefer watching a team that mostly has their poo poo together.

Bort the new Trent Dilfer, so we can stop insulting Dilfer.

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

The entire NFC South thread needs to get behind the Jags, who will inevitably lose next weekend.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Sent from my iPad posted:

The entire NFC South thread needs to get behind the Jags, who will inevitably lose next weekend.

KAT KREW BITCH!

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
In spite of the infuriating way it ended, this has been a pretty good season. I really missed those.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Im in.

Also

https://twitter.com/SaintsCSC/status/952707278263738368

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:glomp:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Rivalry aside, I feel for the kid. Chin up son.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

25 seconds. Wow.

Atlanta blew a 25 point lead in the Superbowl. What a coincidence.

A.o.D. posted:

In spite of the infuriating way it ended, this has been a pretty good season. I really missed those.

A really fun and completely out of no where season. Next year looks really fun too since 7-9 starters were on IR along with the 15 guys on IR.

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

Saints fans need to get together to do something nice for Williams. Dude had a great rookie season.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I feel for the kid. Chin up son.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

MJBuddy posted:

25 seconds. Wow.

Atlanta blew a 25 point lead in the Superbowl. What a coincidence.

I dont even care right now. Lol. That was an amazing way to lose a game. Im legit so happy rn.

Payton_choke_sign.gif

Maybe itll be my first entry into a weird mjbuddy type list of bad memories of my football rival to make me feel better in real life. Lol jk who really is that pathetic in real life? Oh wait...

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Saints fans need to get together to do something nice for Williams. Dude had a great rookie season.

only thing a gang of saints fans would do for him right now is hang him from a lamp post

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I dont even care right now. Lol. That was an amazing way to lose a game. Im legit so happy rn.

Payton_choke_sign.gif

Maybe itll be my first entry into a weird mjbuddy type list of bad memories of my football rival to make me feel better in real life. Lol jk who really is that pathetic in real life? Oh wait...

I’m confused about whether or not you are actually happy about this and whether or not that is good or bad.

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I’m confused about whether or not you are actually happy about this and whether or not that is good or bad.

After all the poo poo you and your franchise have said and done since the sb, there should be no confusion. Im legit happy. I will be for a while. gently caress the saints.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

After all the poo poo you and your franchise have said and done since the sb, there should be no confusion. Im legit happy. I will be for a while. gently caress the saints.

Cool, does that mean we’re done talking about classy fanbases and accepting that it’s normal to root against your rivals? Have we had a breakthrough?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

YOLOsubmarine posted:

This is his gimmick. poo poo talks, cries about poo poo, then posts saying he's above poo poo talk and about how salty other people are.

FizFashizzle posted:

only thing a gang of saints fans would do for him right now is hang him from a lamp post

I'm 100% certain there's a crowd that'll be at the airport to welcome them back and not light them on fire.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Cool, does that mean we’re done talking about classy fanbases and accepting that it’s normal to root against your rivals? Have we had a breakthrough?

Lol no. When we start buying banners, billboards, drum lines, making choking gestures, etc then we can talk.

There is being glad your rival lost...then there is the Saints. And gently caress em.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

Yeah some are mad, but I mean, what are you going to do? Do you want to demoralize him for the rest of his career? Rookie made a huge mistake, it'll be with him forever until he exorcises that demon.

Maybe over time my opinion will change, but I still think 2011 hurts worse than this. I know this will sound like LOL RINGZ and I don't honestly mean it to be, but man, I am really glad the Saints won it all in 2009. I got to experience the highest high a football fan can feel. The lows all feel strikingly familiar. Losing to Seattle/49ers/Seattle/Minnesota all just feel disappointingly familiar. I'll never take that Super Bowl win for granted because there's a completely legit chance I never see another Saints Super Bowl win in my life.

But I got to see one. And for that I'm eternally grateful. :)

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah some are mad, but I mean, what are you going to do? Do you want to demoralize him for the rest of his career? Rookie made a huge mistake, it'll be with him forever until he exorcises that demon.

Maybe over time my opinion will change, but I still think 2011 hurts worse than this. I know this will sound like LOL RINGZ and I don't honestly mean it to be, but man, I am really glad the Saints won it all in 2009. I got to experience the highest high a football fan can feel. The lows all feel strikingly familiar. Losing to Seattle/49ers/Seattle/Minnesota all just feel disappointingly familiar. I'll never take that Super Bowl win for granted because there's a completely legit chance I never see another Saints Super Bowl win in my life.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lol no. When we start buying banners, billboards, drum lines, making choking gestures, etc then we can talk.

There is being glad your rival lost...then there is the Saints. And gently caress em.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

I think the Saints would have lost to the Pats, who will assuredly be the AFC rep, and that would have made me sadder than losing to the Vikings.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/JLavery94/status/952716542994796545

https://twitter.com/TheSportsJunky1/status/952720908787077121

https://twitter.com/7reevo/status/952719516538109952

https://twitter.com/alec_meierhoff/status/952716799191240704

https://twitter.com/SportsTalkATL/status/952713912633430016

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Well said

Now about that king cake...

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Well said

Now about that king cake...

:)

You're good people. :hfive:

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah, this loss isn’t that bad compared to 49ers and Seahawks. The Saints were way too banged up to win a Super Bowl, and the Vikings are clearly the better team.

Williams will get some poo poo from random peckerwoods but most Saints fans would buy him a beer if they got a chance. He was really solid all year.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

:)

You're good people. :hfive:

Respek

:glomp:

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Yeah, this loss isn’t that bad compared to 49ers and Seahawks. The Saints were way too banged up to win a Super Bowl, and the Vikings are clearly the better team.

Williams will get some poo poo from random peckerwoods but most Saints fans would buy him a beer if they got a chance. He was really solid all year.

Including the INT in this game that got us back into it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Lets check in on that :stare:

https://twitter.com/TotalProSports/status/952722863563464704

• Locked thread