Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

lmao this is an adult man what in the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

blue footed boobie posted:

lmao this is an adult man what in the gently caress

Apparently he's a comedian?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Wrong thread.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

As a football fan and an Irish taxpayer this makes me very angry

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

julian assflange posted:

As a football fan and an Irish taxpayer this makes me very angry

"Kevin" is a character created by Richy Sheehy, a professional stand-up comedian.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/corks-biggest-liverpool-fan-goes-viral-with-catchy-new-chant-822322.html

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Sporf/status/952964859188084737

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
I thought the staff at care homes were meant to stop them doing stuff like that?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/jup1897/status/952253730652598272

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Older Conte should have Splinter on his head

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Deschamps shouldn’t get to be the best turtle

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

it continues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3wBE64Z28

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat
I’ve just come back from work. As I open the door, I notice that there are at least a dozen Puma football boots in the hallway. I find this quite strange. Obviously I have guests over, but I never expected them.

I go upstairs, and I see pretty much the entire Arsenal XI that started against Swansea yesterday there and a few others. They all give me high fives, shake my hand, talk with me and make me feel quite special. Though when I try to get into my bedroom, Petr Cech tells me that he doesn’t think it’s a good idea. I laugh it off and just go through anyway, as I would like to change from my work clothes.

I go into my bedroom and I see Gabriel Paulista in nothing but a towel with a video recorder in his hand. He’s recording Santi Cazorla having sex with my girlfriend (missionary). Cazorla is in nothing but a Villareal football shirt, which I found quite strange, and he’s thrusting in and out very quickly.

In my dream, I put my hand on Cazorla’s shoulder from behind and tell him, “mate, I think that’s enough”.

He responds with “My friend, is ok, no?”

I tell him that it’s definitely not OK.

At this point my girlfriend Emily doesn’t even acknowledge my existence. Xhaka comes in and gets me into a full nelson and drags me out of the room. I have been manhandled, ridiculed and disrespected in my own property, by people that I once looked up to.

I’m sitting at the bottom of my stairs, quite bemused. The doorbell rings. I open the door, it’s Arsene Wenger. Finally, a man of such respect, regard and authority would restore order in my own household. I approach him, congratulate him on the 20 years and then go on to explain what has been happening upstairs. He has a trademark smirk on his face and tells me he will take care of it. He practically bypasses the orderly queue formed outside of my bedroom and enters as Santi and Gabby walk out.

Then the next 30 minutes are just followed by loud thumps and squeaking which clearly shows that he was just as bad of the rest of them.

At this point, I woke up because of my alarm. But as I was in the shower I was like what the gently caress did I just dream about.

edit: wow, thank you very much for Reddit gold - I am very humbled.

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
that last line really gave me a good lol

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Crazy Ted posted:

Christian Pulisic: too good for Manchester United

He is a verbose boring writer, but he is correct, Mourinho's tactics are the death of attacking talent, the stupid bitch couldn't even utilise De Bruyne. Wrong thread, barely.

A Pulisic working under an attacking manager is a far better player in 10 years, it's like opportunity cost. Nowhere is he saying that Pulisic is too good for United.

Brendan Rodgers fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Jan 18, 2018

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

lmao at the arsenal sex dream

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Djemba-Djemba's signing was announced on July 3rd, 2003: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/3038776.stm

Bebe's signing was announced 7 years, 1 month and 8 days later, on August 11th, 2010: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/aug/11/manchester-united-sign-striker-bebe

If we assume that Sanchez Sanchez will join 7 years, 1 month and 8 days after Bebe, that would put his signing date on September 19th, 2017. But we didn't sign Sanchez Sanchez on that day. Why? And then I realise that the pattern can only operate within the continuum of the transfer window. The Premier League transfer window is closed during September, of course, and therefore time was frozen until the transfer window opens again. In other words, in the time-space of the transfer window, September 19th equates to January 19th of the following year. That day is tomorrow.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Lightbulb Grease posted:

I’ve just come back from work. As I open the door, I notice that there are at least a dozen Puma football boots in the hallway. I find this quite strange. Obviously I have guests over, but I never expected them.

I go upstairs, and I see pretty much the entire Arsenal XI that started against Swansea yesterday there and a few others. They all give me high fives, shake my hand, talk with me and make me feel quite special. Though when I try to get into my bedroom, Petr Cech tells me that he doesn’t think it’s a good idea. I laugh it off and just go through anyway, as I would like to change from my work clothes.

I go into my bedroom and I see Gabriel Paulista in nothing but a towel with a video recorder in his hand. He’s recording Santi Cazorla having sex with my girlfriend (missionary). Cazorla is in nothing but a Villareal football shirt, which I found quite strange, and he’s thrusting in and out very quickly.

In my dream, I put my hand on Cazorla’s shoulder from behind and tell him, “mate, I think that’s enough”.

He responds with “My friend, is ok, no?”

I tell him that it’s definitely not OK.

At this point my girlfriend Emily doesn’t even acknowledge my existence. Xhaka comes in and gets me into a full nelson and drags me out of the room. I have been manhandled, ridiculed and disrespected in my own property, by people that I once looked up to.

I’m sitting at the bottom of my stairs, quite bemused. The doorbell rings. I open the door, it’s Arsene Wenger. Finally, a man of such respect, regard and authority would restore order in my own household. I approach him, congratulate him on the 20 years and then go on to explain what has been happening upstairs. He has a trademark smirk on his face and tells me he will take care of it. He practically bypasses the orderly queue formed outside of my bedroom and enters as Santi and Gabby walk out.

Then the next 30 minutes are just followed by loud thumps and squeaking which clearly shows that he was just as bad of the rest of them.

At this point, I woke up because of my alarm. But as I was in the shower I was like what the gently caress did I just dream about.

edit: wow, thank you very much for Reddit gold - I am very humbled.

lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/sked21/status/956108720513134592

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Might be worse than THE TRUTH tbh

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Here it is boys, an anime fan's subs vs dubs argument but for calcio:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/these-football-times/2018/jan/25/italian-football-premier-league-serie-a-language

YuGiOhJosh posted:

Having all these games on TV is amazing but, in the same way that the coffee from my Italian espresso maker never quite tastes as good at home, these football matches are lost in translation. Something is missing, so I watch and sip in silence.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I read that article earlier today, it's insanely bad.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Nice, he's back, in guardian comments form

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What's the English equivalent of Chapter 11

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/HectorBellerin/status/956968007380676615

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Bellerin's concerted trolling of piers makes arsenal 100% more likable imo (they're still terrible)

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

T Bowl fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jan 27, 2018

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
^^ Hell yes to all of that post ^^

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I know that post is in this thread because it's responding to Piers Morgan already being posted but that post doesn't belong in this thread.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

vyelkin posted:

I know that post is in this thread because it's responding to Piers Morgan already being posted but that post doesn't belong in this thread.

Yeah that's why. I agree with Bald Andy.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

*Osama Bin Laden smiles down from heaven*

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with David Ornstein. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him confirming transfer rumors, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body.

I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Orny. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing.

One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Same

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://www.fccolumbus95.com/logo-contest

quote:

Include Joga Bonito

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

blue footed boobie posted:

I'm not gay, but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with David Ornstein. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him confirming transfer rumors, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body.

I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Orny. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing.

One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

https://twitter.com/inspectahcech/status/958116730156535809

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Sinclair Musonda Roberts just behind Dembele ......all on form. Has to be one of the best attacks across Europe. So privelged being a Celtic supporter. Enjoy it

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Welcome to the club