Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

MJBuddy posted:

Including the INT in this game that got us back into it.
Exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

People on the internet are terrible, no surprise there.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Folks are dumb. You're welcome that you get to share this forum with us good folk.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

People on the internet are terrible, no surprise there.

Twitter is terrible. Tis true.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Also, Marcus Williams was 10, and in California, when Katrina hit.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/FakeSportsCentr/status/952712703428108290

ok im losing it at some of these

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Props for BLEWDAT

This is a grown man...

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

weird Asian candy posted:

Props for BLEWDAT

This is a grown man...
hahahahaha

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
At least I haven't seen anyone throw any dip on the wall yet.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/952726883728265217

is that true?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers - Rams was in overtime.

Also this is my man right here. so calm. so straight to the point.

https://twitter.com/EminemOverrated/status/952712436821479425

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Last one for me, Im old and I gotta get up early.

https://twitter.com/MichaelIngrid21/status/952726166380732416

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Please make viral is such a sad request.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Please make viral is such a sad request.

Lol it really is

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Oh no one of the billion games where a team came back down 1 point with 10 seconds left.

God yall are bad at this.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Someone is shook

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

MJBuddy posted:

This is his gimmick. poo poo talks, cries about poo poo, then posts saying he's above poo poo talk and about how salty other people are.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

So shook!

MJShooky

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Saints fans trying to play this off is silly. You’d have basically walked into Super Bowl, and gotten to face either Bortles or one of the least talented Pats teams.

If you close this out, you probably get another ring.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Meh, Falcons fans know the Super Bowl loss was way worse. But I'm sure we'll see a few of these just as we see the 28-3 ones. :shrug:

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

Yeah that’s a lovely one.

That game was nuts. I trust all 3 NFC South teams will make the Playoffs again next year and flame out on the way to another Patriots ring.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

weak

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

three posted:

Saints fans trying to play this off is silly. You’d have basically walked into Super Bowl, and gotten to face either Bortles or one of the least talented Pats teams.

They got absolutely dumpstered by the Pats earlier this year. Even if they’d won there’s no guarantees. I mean, I’d have loved to win, but I’m not gonna sob over it or pretend we were robbed of a ring. 2011 felt more like another if we beat the 9ers. That offense was sooooo good.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

three posted:

Maybe, but you really underestimate how many injuries we had. Yeah, they had a shot at winning it all, but it's not like we were the juggernaut that was expected to blow out the Vikings. Hell, at the half when we were down 17, the thought that we'd be able to come back and make it respectable was a hope, but it wasn't a given.

Now what happens if the Eagles beat the Vikings? I'm guessing they probably don't, but then again, I thought the Falcons would beat the Eagles handily too.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Excellent.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/TeamGleason/status/952714891818921985

Steve Gleason is awesome.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
lol, "so what if my team blew a game with 10 seconds on the clock? So what? That happens like all the time from that field position!"

Quit it. Quit.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Chilichimp posted:

lol, "so what if my team blew a game with 10 seconds on the clock? So what? That happens like all the time from that field position!"

Quit it. Quit.

The Saints lost to the Bucs on a really similar play like 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

FizFashizzle posted:

Panthers - Rams was in overtime.

Also this is my man right here. so calm. so straight to the point.

https://twitter.com/EminemOverrated/status/952712436821479425
if it’s a spicy take you’re looking for...

He really is the drat best.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Sent from my iPad posted:

if it’s a spicy take you’re looking for...

drat the Taco Belluminati for making the Saints lose.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Chilichimp posted:

Quit it. Quit.

Yeah, they get their hands on him and keep him in bounds and the game is over.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ozymandius1024 posted:

Yeah, they get their hands on him and keep him in bounds and the game is over.

And Julio catches the ball, stays inbounds, and the Falcons win. Maybe if Cam doesn't get sacked he throws a bomb for a win last week.

Football's a crazy game. The loss sucks, but you get it out and look forward to the draft.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Football is pain, friends. All we have is eachother

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bucs are the only team in the NFCS to win their last game, therefore the best NFCS team. All other arguments are invalid. Thanks for reading.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

Bucs are the only team in the NFCS to win their last game, therefore the best NFCS team. All other arguments are invalid. Thanks for reading.

Well poo poo, I can't argue with that logic.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

:thunk:

I mean...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

:hellyeah:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

wandler20 posted:

this man knows what;s up

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Everyone mad at a rookie safety making a bad move and ignores that the whole team played like poo poo the entire first half....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I would point out that I am not, in fact, mad.

I am actually quite happy for the head lowering tackle misser. May he do it many times, preferably in division games.

• Locked thread